Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:28 pm
*He eyes Gio as the man stands up, then turns to his wife.* You've got a trailer? confused *This night is full of surprises ... first she needs a ride, and now she's got a trailer? What's up with that?* confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:32 pm
Oh yes! For the film! User Image I get a trailer with a golden star on the door. User Image And there is a list of requirements I have compiled and saved on my computer. emotion_yatta  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm
She took another drag off her clove and chuckled.

"Oh yeah, that definitely will be in order. twisted "

She sipped her beer and nodded at Dougherty. She still didn't know what the deal was between he & Psy, but Psy hadn't told her anything lately, so who the hell actually knew?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:36 pm
*Film? She's definitely been out of the loop... *  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:42 pm
*Takes a log drag off his stogie.* An don yous preoccuparsi, Dolce Cosa. Dat trailer is gonna be jus how yous wants it. wink  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:43 pm
Oh, I see. wink *He smirks a bit, but can only imagine what all her requirements were for that. He leans in close to her and places a kiss upon her cheek.* I hear you need a ride. I parked out back, but I couldn't get past that scanner at our door. neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:46 pm
*Finishes her drink and slips behind the counter to rinse her glass.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:52 pm
*Rolls his eyes at the cop.* rolleyes  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm
*Placing her tumbler in the rack, she walks over to give Kat a quick hug, then one for Psy.* Need to head out now luvs, but hopefully will see you again soon. *She slips in to the nearest shadow, disappearing.*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:53 pm
She heard Dougherty mention about not being able to get into the quarters.

"I can tell you why you couldn't get in. Mainly because dame overstepped her authority by giving you access back after I had made it CRYSTAL CLEAR the go ahead would come from myself, Psy or Kyle. stare Your access was revoked the night Psy called me in tears because you had walked out on her."

She took another drag on the clove and exhaled as she stared at Dougherty.

"And until I hear from Psy that it's okay for you to have said access back, it will remain revoked."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:02 pm
Oh? User Image ……… *Realizes the issue must be when he left her and then hears Kat. Talk about awkward sweatdrop but it happened and she isn't going to pretend that it didn't. They have been trying to work though their issues and it hasn't been easy.* Yeah …… um. sweatdrop I'm sorry you were having difficulty. neutral Kat, Kyle and I can meet tomorrow and get it resolved. *Surely he can understand why such precautions were arranged.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:08 pm
*Knowing exactly which night Kat was speaking of, he sighs, then rubs his temple and turns his attention to Kat.* neutral Locking me out was totally uncalled for. I never had any intentions of causing damage here, nor will I ever. But I can understand your reasoning behind it as a safety precaution. *He looks at his wife after she speaks.* Thank you, love. neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:16 pm
She stabbed the clove out and stared at Dougherty.

"I don't really give a ******** if you think it was called for or not. This is NOT your place of business. I have a responsibility to do as I see fit to make those decisions. All I knew was that my best friend was hysterical...you were nowhere to be seen, how the hell would I know your state of mind? rolleyes I stand by my decision. If Psy wants you to have access back, we'll deal with it tomorrow, like she said. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to get to bed. stare "

She got up and gave Psy a brief hug, "I'll talk to you tomorrow." She glared at Dougherty once more, gave Gio a nod and exited the bar, heading back down to her quarters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:23 pm
*Facepalms. This joker can't be friggin serious. stressed He hears what Gattina has to say and just lets her go at it as only Gattina can. He's heard all about her communication style courtesy of Franco and here it is live and in person for him to see for himself. Franco doesn't forget or skimp on the most minor of details. Gattina has the fire in her as crimson as her hair.

He goes over to his Dolce Cosa and offers her his arm*  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:27 pm
Yeah.…… um…… tomorrow. We'll deal with it tomorrow. sweatdrop I suppose we should get going. sweatdrop *Stops and stares at Mr. Giovanni.* neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 5910 5911 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games