Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

spearquest

Aged Streaker

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:17 am
welcome all. enjoy your stay mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:02 am
hi im xxboredxx18, i recieve a random pm about joining this guild, and i thought why not. rofl
hmm im 14 yrs old, gir(just wanted to use a male gaia) sweatdrop
i have been in gaia for 89 days now 3nodding
Thank You For The Invite! heart  

xxboredxx18

msyyy326

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:08 am
Hey my name is Heangbokhada----happy
I'm 14 years old and I'm a girl xp
Nice to meet everyone!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:16 am
Name: Miho.
Anything else: I'm sleepy! I just came back from visiting my old high school. >_< Tiiired. I have a cat named Cloud strife. He's 3 years old. I'm in college to be a Vet Tech. I like to knit and I like to draw, too. ...Um, I'm a vendor. Yush. I almost have 200k from vending. I've been on gaia since....er I don't remember, but I keep making new accounts lol. This was a mule, but I decided to make it my main XD Now I think I'm gonna go back to bed. XD  

OhNoesItsMiho

Unbeatable Lover

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Donna Cecilia

Romantic Genius

16,050 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:29 am
The secret source of Humor itself is not joy but sorrow.

Hello everyone,

I´ll make it simple.

I´m 25 irl, 2 on Gaia, hetero, ED regular.

Love F1, music, and fine arts.

There is no humor in heaven. Mark Twain

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:43 am
Hello. I'm tawny. 19 (Be 20 June 27th). I got a PM and decided to join. I fish alot in Durem because its hard to find literate RPs. I've been on gaia since 04 with several different accounts. And my cat likes to steal my cmoputer mouse. and..thats about it  

The Furvert

Dangerous Hunter

6,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Bidding War 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Estefania Jericho

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:47 am
I got invited to join this guild, and I accepted  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:29 am
Hi there...thanx for the invite
I'm a dude, 23, been gaian for litlle less than three months...kinda a late starter
Love music - metal mainly, but if has great guitar anything will do - love anime, suck at plaing the guitar gonk
guess that's it  

Sentient 6

Blueyay

Magic Sweetheart

15,690 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:51 am
Hi i just randomly joined and i like random things and all things random i was born in Virginia, USA i now live in Michigan..............uh i am currently 15 i like pie and cake and tacos yay! tacos and i hope to find my missing penny one day ...... plus im gender confused  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:02 am
Hi everyone!
My name is Ez, 22, I'm from Malaysia. I love coffee/tea/cocoa, reading, paintball, and MMA. I love great music and curling inside a comfy comforter.
I got randomly invited by the guild mule, checked out the forum, and join because it looks like fun! 3nodding  

oh `chaste

Smoker

6,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Zenphendora

Beloved Sweetheart

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 11:10 am
Hi my name is Madelyn

I have been on gaia since 2005 and still love it.

I am female and 19 years old.

I am happily married(his name is Jon and his gaia is ghtryghtry), with no children.

I live in Missouri and have lived in North Carolina.

I love being random and crazy, plus I am slightly emo/manic-depressive/constantly bored.

I have one cat and two gerbils, their names are Sweetums, Kakashi and Sugar(in order from cat to gerbils, + my gerbils three babies that do not have names)

I love to read, write, draw anime, and watch horror movies.(current favorite-Sweeny Tod)

I love to draw avi art, but since I don't have a scanner it takes me a little while to get them to people, if you want to see a sample i will add you to my friends list so you can see my journal, most of them are in there.

Anyway, this is my first guild, and I am very happy to be here.

biggrin

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:30 pm
Um, wow. sweatdrop I've never been invited into a guild before.

I'm 16, will be 17 on June 14, and I'm a girl. I just like debating with people so if I seem argumentative, that's the only reason. Heh. ^_^;  

Nilly Tsegrah

Lunaic

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 2:44 pm
so hi everyone 3nodding I'm kinda new to this, I've been on here before but never got that much into it, haha now I'm kinda addicted sweatdrop but anyways, my names lyssa, and umm well I dunno be my friend? ninja (I like the ninja)  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 3:39 pm
Hello I'm new here. Uh, today as of recent, actually.

3nodding  

Allswald_that_Endswald

Cain3K

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:13 pm
Soooo got the random invite. Was gonna just delete. I usually ignore pms that look like they are from gaia's automated thing. But today I was just like, no pun intended, "why not". And laughed my a** off when i saw the name of the guild after that train of thought razz

Anywho! Ummm, guess i've been on gaia a very long time. But i take year long hiatuses. Last one was for 4 years >.< But lately it's been getting more interesting. I've meet quiet a few awesome people.....ok...now i'm rambling lol I do that alot btw......wonder if i should get that checked...hmmm

Um what else. I dunno lol I'm not one for introductions razz

I'll try to be active...but i have a hard enough time being active in my own guild with my busy life sweatdrop

"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 589 590 591 592 593 594 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games