Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am
((I hate all the dungeon quests....I think they have the monster levels wrong...they're stronger than they should be rofl I gave up on a few of them in concealed peak (prison?) b/c the drops take forever! Golden bat & sparkdogs....just say NO if it's a drop quest. xd ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:42 am
((Miro doesn't mind killing zombies because zombies are bad mad It's those magic staff thingies that she didn't like crying ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:49 am
{{I think the dungeon ones also give more exp -because- they're harder, though.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:58 am
(( I don't like the magic staffs either....I try to take them out first LOL))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:43 pm
(( You know technically, you all live in dungeons since each of your living quarters is underground. wink *steeples fingers together as her "master plan" is starting to take form.* User Image))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:58 pm
{{*has the urge to start stocking up on zombie apocalypse supplies* gonk Better add electronics that work deep underground to that as well. stressed }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:16 pm
((Don't worry! Miro will defend everyone by taking on the king of zombies!!))
User Image

(( :: rubs it in Tes' face that she soloed 4 of them while they were still yellow instead of being a pansy and waiting until they're gray like he did :: emotion_awesome ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:22 pm
{{ rofl rofl rofl

Whoa, who knew Miro was strong? I guess all that cake and chocolate creme eating wasn't for nothing. xd }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:30 pm
((Of course! Cakey is what makes Miro the big strong cleric she is cool ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:02 pm
MiroIsBored
((Of course! Cakey is what makes Miro the big strong cleric she is cool ))

((I'm vending in Roumen & saw you run by a couple hours ago, LOL. Think you were on your way to talk to Templar Maria. biggrin ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:39 pm
MiroIsBored
(( :: rubs it in Tes' face that she soloed 4 of them while they were still yellow instead of being a pansy and waiting until they're gray like he did :: emotion_awesome ))
{{.... tch stare Clerics are overpowered! And technically it was Draa, not me ninja "Tes" hasn't gotten there yet. ninja }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:35 pm
*walks in through the bar to the Jade Dragon. After she's shown to a table, she hears people around her talking about a dragon, wondering if it's real. She looks up at the dragon statue, but doesn't see Velcore there. cat_confused Still wondering what they mean, she glances around and sees him sitting on the feeding platform of the shark tank, only the very tip of his tail moving. She gets up and walks over to the tank* Velcore!

*looks down and sees Kits standing there* biggrin *jumps down to land in front of her* Hi Kits!

*grins and pets him* What were you doing up there?

Watching Bucky. mrgreen I like sharks. They are good hunters. *nods*

I'm sure they are... *glances back at the table, where her angel imp is waiting* Do you want to come sit with me?

Sure! I am hungry. *follows her back to her table*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:03 pm
*after taking Kits' drink order, the waiter goes into the kitchen* Chef, your dragon's at one of the tables... do you want me to ask him to move?

*looks up from what he's doing* Hmm? He's not bothering anyone, is he?

I don't think so.

*looks out into the dining room and sees the back of Kits' head* No, I think she probably invited him. *grins* Just go ahead and serve him too. *the waiter nods and goes back out. Karrie finishes the order he was preparing, and steps aside so that someone can take over for him* Okay, have a good night, everybody. *goes to wash his hands, then adds something for himself onto the order for Kits' table when it comes back to the kitchen*  
Kits Rose rolled 6 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 6, 3, 2 Total: 25 (6-36)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:15 pm
*looks up when the waiter brings another drink to the table* cat_confused Umm, I didn't order that.

*walks up behind the waiter* That's for me. *smiles at Kits* I hope you don't mind if I join you. *sits across from her*

Of course not. I already invited Velcore, anyway. cat_xd I should've guessed you wouldn't be working much longer. You're not usually here this late.

No, but I decided I should work a later shift occasionally. Need to make sure everything's going well at other times of the day too.

*nods* Makes sense.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:53 pm
*when their meals arrive, they concentrate on eating for a while. Karrie, not really that hungry to begin with, sets his fork down. He watches her for a minute before saying anything* How are you doing, Kits? I haven't seen you for a while, not since last Saturday.

*shrugs, glancing at him* I'm okay. Been pretty busy.

I know. You took forever to answer my texts the other day.

Yeah, sorry about that. cat_sweatdrop I kept getting interrupted, and forgot to reply.

I was worried... after finding you last Friday, sleeping on your living room floor... neutral

I told you, that was because I changed Mwee's size. It's harder to change her, and it made me really tired. *finishes her meal* The same thing happened on Sunday when I changed her back.

The same thing? Kits, I don't think you should be doing that if it happens every time.

It's fine. I had to change her back, though, she didn't like being that big. cat_neutral I need to practice anyway.

*shakes his head* Not like that, you don't. Kits, you were passed out in the middle of the floor, and didn't wake up until almost noon the next morning. How long did you sleep when you changed her back?

I dunno. Dame was there when I woke up, and I didn't look to see what time it was for a while. *realizes that she woke up twice over the weekend to find that someone had decided to watch over her and fell asleep* cat_sweatdrop

Well, at least somebody was there.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5911 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games