Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 4, 4 Total: 15 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:18 pm
Karrie, I was fine. You don't need to worry.

That's not all I was worried about, Kits. *the waiter brings the bill, and he hands over his credit card before Kits can even reach for it*

Karrie, you don't need to... cat_neutral *tries to catch the waiter before he walks away, but Karrie waves him off* You don't need to worry so much about me, either.

No arguing, Kits. *starts to reach for her hand, but pets Velcore instead* As for worrying about you, that's not going to stop. We've been friends too long, and I can't help it, especially when you do stuff like that. *Kits picks up her angel imp to give herself something to do until the waiter comes back with the receipt for Karrie to sign* Come on, I'll walk you home.

Okay. *stands up and walks outside with Karrie and Velcore, angel imp in her arms*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:39 am
*After several previous tries and some delay due to the zombie scare in which Tes spent all his time scouring their quarters and did some uninvited probing in the nearby rooms as well ninja , they -finally- manage to get a hold of Gunter and confirm that he will be helping with the film. Ryzan was quick to take over on that phone call since Tes was giving Gunter's secretary just as much attitude as she was giving him, which is what was getting them no where all the other times they tried to call emotion_facepalm Even with Ryzan's much more charming negotiating skills, it took him dropping both Sergio's and Psy's names before the secretary would even really give him the time of day, but she certainly changed her tune rather quick upon hearing those and even let Ryzan speak with Gunter directly.

Ryzan had to put him on speaker phone and try to have Tes help him understand what was being said since his German accent was even thicker than Taus' sweatdrop His price was awfully steep even after claiming he was giving them a discount for being friends with Psy and by proxy Sergio. Additionally, his list of demands was even longer, and stranger emotion_eyebrow , than Psy's emotion_facepalm Ryzan had to cast a silence spell on Tes to keep him from blowing it partway through the list sweatdrop

Once everything is confirmed, Ryzan sends an email out to both Psy and Kyle to let them know that filming will be resuming soon after Gunter arrives, Tes similarly contacting Mir to let her know she might be needed and to ask if she happens to know where Vass might have disappeared off to, not bothering to even try Taus' phone since he never seemed to answer it anyway*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 6:44 am
(( meeting in 5 minutes, I forgot yesterday was a day gonk ))

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja DON'T (1/21 - 1/27)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 11:13 pm
Sorry for all the rules confusion and here is a my new game  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:09 am
*reading over Ryzan's shoulder Miss Diva's new list of demands for her trailer, he can't help but smirk as he sees the typo in her name.*
Pa-VAIN-i, eh? emotion_awesome That can -so- be done... twisted

You will do no such thing talk2hand
But it clearly says right there in plain writing....
*gives his husband an unamused glare before contacting Kyle to make arrangements for the requested changes*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:33 pm
*Remilia walks into the bar to get out of the rain. Putting down her umbrella, she picks a table and looks at the thing she had been given as a prank... an unopened mint condition first edition of REO Speedwagon's first vinyl album. Unamused... she tosses it in the direction of the trash.*

"Not even going to put it on eBay or Craigslist..." she said.

*A random patron sees it and picks it up*

"Keep it, I hate that band and the person who sent it to me knew it." she tells him.

"Why do you hate them?" the bar customer asked.

*Remilia then proceeded to take out her ID, which said "Speedwagon, Remilia Erika-Olivia"*

"Try living with a name like that your whole life."  

Remilia E O Speedwagon

Interesting Informer

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:47 pm
Kyouka:

*A figure of a fox woman, her modesty, if she had any at all from a human perspective, being preserved only by a blanket and a coat of white fur covering her body, materialized into the bar area*

"Hmm... I feel something... familiar... here."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:52 pm
*Remilia's thoughts were stopped when she saw a clearly naked fox woman appear in the room*

"She's cute, but shouldn't she be covered by more than fur and a blanket?" Remilia said to herself.  

Remilia E O Speedwagon

Interesting Informer

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:55 pm
Kyouka:

*Kyouka tracks the feeling of familiarity over to Remilia's table but keeps her distance*

"I followed the feeling to a human? Perhaps she is a reincarnation of someone I knew in the past? I'll try to figure it out later."

*With that Kyouka disappears*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:59 pm
"Huh... I wonder what she was here for?" Remilia wondered.

*Her phone signaled she got a text message... attached was a picture of the then-young lead singer of REO Speedwagon, in reply she sends a picture of a dead cat killed in a car accident before leaving the bar*  

Remilia E O Speedwagon

Interesting Informer

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:22 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{...technically it was Draa, not me ninja "Tes" hasn't gotten there yet. ninja }}
((Further proof that Miro is bigger and stronger than you twisted :: flex :: emotion_dealwithit ))
katana68
((I'm vending in Roumen & saw you run by a couple hours ago, LOL. Think you were on your way to talk to Templar Maria. biggrin ))
((Oh noes! gonk Miro has been spotted! :: goes into hiding :: ninja ))  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 3, 6, 2, 6 Total: 18 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:54 pm
*walks into the bar. Going behind the counter, she makes herself a drink, then goes to sit down*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:28 pm
*walks into the bar from the Jade Dragon* Hi Kits. *takes a seat next to her*  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 2, 2, 1 Total: 11 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:32 pm
*looks up* Hi Karrie. *looks at the clock* Did you just get off work? Isn't it kind of late? cat_confused  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:41 pm
*shakes his head* No, I had to come back. There was a problem, but they'd already resolved it by the time I got here. rolleyes  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5912 5913 5914 5915 5916 5917 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games