Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

PoeticKitten

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:51 pm
Meh, "why not"? Rofl
Hey =D I just got the random guild invite and decide like I seen from scrolling this topic why not? Not much to lose and it seems very interesting guild =]. I is 17 years old and been in Gaia for a few months. Hope to see you guys around ^^  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 4:54 pm
I'm Kerry, I'm 42 and have been a member of Gaia since 2003. I'm probably old enough to be most everyone's mom here, I suppose. confused I spend most of my online time on Gaia lately, when I'm not busy in the real world doing important stuff like napping. smile  

Mommy K

Friendly Smoker

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200

haydionkid

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 5:03 pm
i need money for dis thing in my siggy  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 8:23 pm
Heyy
I'm Brianna
I like to be called Mizu or Renna, however.
I'm 14.. been on Gaia for about a year and a half
And I have no life sometimes
:]  

T1M3 2 S4Y G00DBY3

idealy_infamous

1,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:21 pm
Hi!

Im Jessica!
I have been on gaia since 2005 i think. sweatdrop

I love making dream avi's, cooking, making friends, photography and just being random.

I have a boyfriend and he thinks that gaia is doing to me what World of Warcraft did to a generation. but oh well i still heart Him. Lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 9:25 pm
Hiiiii Jessicaaaa :]
We have a lot in common there :]
My boyfriend is obsessed with Gaia just as much as I am
Ha ha :D  

T1M3 2 S4Y G00DBY3

Gunr

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 10:48 pm
Hello, I'm Gunr. I am a 19 year-old student studying majoring in Game Programming in Vermont. I enjoy reading, watching anime, and, of course, playing videogames. I've been on Gaia since 2005, but have only become semi-active in the last year or so. I enjoy zOMGing from time to time.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:02 am
Lessee, I was sent an invite and after a quick view, it looks fun here. So decided to join. =D
I be Vile~ (Not sharing real name, sorry XD)
Female.
Age 26.
And a real Videogame, Anime, SciFi, music, nerd. Also love to roleplay when I find the time for it. I'm usually busybusy~
Oh! and Gaia age is 2085 days. I forgot when I actually joined it. for I joined it, but then forgot about the account for like a year or two then a friend dragged me back into Gaia to give it a second try and been hooked since.
Nice to meet you all~! heart  

Vile Deadboss

Ren AQR

Adorable Fairy

22,225 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:30 pm
Hello. You can call me LilL. I'll be turning 23 on Tuesday. Been a member of Gaia for a little over a year. I love SciFi/Fantasy/Drama. Becoming totally obsessed with zOMG, and recently addicted to WoW (my bf let me play for an hour yesterday; he almost had to rip my hands from the keyboard and mouse of his computer). Um, that's about all I can think of at the moment. I may share more later here and there throughout the guild forum.  
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 2:30 pm
Hey everyone! I got a random invite, like some of us here, too! I've been on gaia since i was 9 in 2005, but lost my first account in 2007 cuz i said i was "12". It was supposed to be tempararily taken away till i was "13", but i didn't get it back...so ya. Other info about me is on my profile! I'm not that good at intros, so this is over!
3nodding

-Xo-KrazeeWierdo-oX-

iiEmoCracker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 10:50 am
haii <3
im Cassie, i live in canada and im 14 years old bishes! xD
i've been on gaia fer 2 years and i think its alot of fun. i live fer music and partying with friends =D i have a boyfriend on here, but in real life im waiting fer someone special to come along an sweep me away [gurl or guy] <3
if u wanna see pics, go to ma page ;]  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:03 pm
hey, my name is Sekinah....I am currently in school or college if you prefer. I just signed up so i am new to this site. I love to draw and i have an act for doing funny things. i think fred from youtube stinks. i think nigahiga rocks! my favorite color is lavender, i have TOO many fruits to name, so i will pick one. i love pomegranates! they are juicy and stuff inside. i want to have some mail and more friends so don't hesitate to mail or friend me  

sekinah

LauRainboww

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:59 pm
hello.
Im laura, im 18, ive been a member for three years but only been really into it for the last few months.
I live in scotland,just left school..going to uni to study geography in september biggrin
I love DDR. My fave bands atm are Cobra starship, the veronicas, bright eyes and all american rejects
im always bored so comment me if you see this ? smile  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm
I am eighteen years old, but my gaia age is 524 days. I am female most of the time, but this is a male avatar.  

Dizziesed

Salty Firestarter

green war slave

6,300 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:04 pm
What's cracking Why Not? I've been on this site since 2003 or something like that. The majority of that time was spent offline. At first I only really joined for my "BF" at the time (Yeah I'm Bi). Gaia has cursed me I believe sometimes because this is the third time I've been coaxed back to this site and each time it was via a significant other (The other two being wimminz).

Anyway I'm 22, I've been a MMAer for 17 of those years, I'm a 2nd Dan in Kyokushin Karate with a bunch of other training in everything from Boxing to Iaijutsu. But that's just my main hobby. I'm a professional Photographer, Writer, & Musician. An all around artist and renaissance man. To put it simply: I'm a ******** stud yo. (And modest too!) wink

I hope to have some fun with theese guild and meet some rad people.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 590 591 592 593 594 595 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games