Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:07 pm
*looks up for a brief moment from behind the counter when he hears yelling, just in time to see this flash of white hair fluttering its way out of the bar*

.... emotion_eyebrow the hell was that old lady's problem?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:08 pm
eek *She turns to Dame under glass and dramatically motions to her chest.* Did you ONCE hear the word "grey" escape my lips?! stressed DID YOU?! *Shoves TES out of the way to follow Katana and points at her for emphasis as she's seated.* HOW DARE you walk away from ME! talk2hand I DID NOT say gray… not once! And you had better just think…you think long and hard about WHO has your back here!! stressed It's ME…DO YOU HEAR ME?!!! I AM THE ONE WHO WOULD SUPPORT YOU WHEN YOU NEED IT!! stressed Walks away tempted to trip a waiter out of anger except it wouldn't be good for business. She goes back into the bar and glares at Dame.* GET OUTA THAT CONTRAPTION BEFORE I FIND A SLEDGE HAMMER AND BREAK YOU OUTA THERE!!! User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:14 pm
*barely manages to catch the edge of the counter to keep from falling over and straightens himself out as Psy stomps off*
The hell!? stressed Is it angry old woman day today or something? stressed

*jumps a bit when he sees Psy coming back* eek
.... not to say that you're old or anything gonk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:15 pm
gonk I shoulda just stayed at your house! crying -slip the door open and carefully puts a toe out- gonk Who's gonna have MY back when YOU pummel me? crying

I'm gonna have to kiss his feet now! I'm breaking the bet. -gets out and leans against the popcorn machine- And kiss them after a whole session of dancing. emotion_facepalm stare emotion_puke emotion_donotwant

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Robert E O Speedwagon

*Robert walks in and holds open the door for his sister*  
She yelled at Psy as she retreated out of the JD.

"Yeah, you're REALLY being supportive right now as you're WALKING THE ******** AWAY! scream stressed "

She glared at some patrons who were staring at her.

"WHAT? Haven't you ever seen an upset woman before? scream "

She sat down alone in the booth and order a bottle of sake as she pulled out another clove and lit it.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Remilia E O Speedwagon

Interesting Informer

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:17 pm
*Remilia enters the building* Thank you Robert. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:20 pm
*Robert closes the door and goes in after his sister*

"You are very welcome." smile  

Robert E O Speedwagon

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:22 pm
*Tries to get her emotions in check when she sees new patrons enter the establishment and she goes into that old familiar "hostess" mode while guesturing dramatically.* WELCOME to the MW Bar. HOME of the extraordinary and abound with a MULTITUDE of PLEASURE!! I am Mistress Psyzapp…how may I be of service?! stressed *She tries not to let her rage show through her greeting.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:23 pm
*Remilia was never quite comfortable with someone so closely related giving her such special treatment*

"I know I've said this before, but you don't have to be a perfect gentleman around me, you're my brother, not my boyfriend." smile

EDIT: *Greets Psy* "Hello. I've had my first drink here but it is nice to meet you." :3

My brother has not though.  

Remilia E O Speedwagon

Interesting Informer

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:27 pm
The waiter brought her the sake she'd requested and she ordered a sampler of the house specialties. She downed the first glass of sake and waved the waiter off, telling him she'd pour her own from here on out. rolleyes

She pulled out her phone and began looking at flights to -anywhere- but anyplace near here. stressed She needed to get the hell out for awhile or someone was going be on the receiving end of her wrath.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:28 pm
*Robert, never one to be rude to a lady unprovoked, does a polite gentlemanly bow such as has not been done in real life in years as he takes off his hat*

"Greetings ma'am, a pleasure to make your acquaintance." smile  

Robert E O Speedwagon

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:29 pm
*being that it seems he's not about to get his a** handed to him after all and Psy is actually pissed at something other than him for once, he continues about his business, poking through containers around the espresso machine to see if there's any herbal tea sitting around*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:32 pm
*Narrows her eyes at the man in the long blonde hair.* What'll it be mac? I don't HAVE all day! stressed *Motions for Dame to fetch some of that Orvil Wright popcorn she brought a ton of with her.

She slaps TES on the a** as he bends over.* Make yourself useful and make me a bloody marry! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Robert E O Speedwagon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:34 pm
"Oh, I'll have a glass of merlot if you have some."  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5920 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games