Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Remilia E O Speedwagon

Interesting Informer

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:36 pm
*goes and picks out a table*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:37 pm
*Scowls at TES to fetch some Merlot and practically growls.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 pm
*stumbles forward a moment, having not expected someone to just smack his backside like that all suddenly. eek Though maybe he should have. He -does- have a pretty sweet a** cool *

er.... in case you forgot, I'm not working as bar wench anymore talk2hand Get your own damn drinks stare
*fiddles with the espresso machine to get it to boil some water for him*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:38 pm
Um....Psy...why don't you just take a seat, mistress. sweatdrop I'll take care of these newcomers...Say, why don't you get some yummy food from the JD? Or! surprised Go visit Bucky? biggrin

-dame nods at the new guy- Your brother, you say? Nice to meet you, sir. First drink's on the house. whee -goes and gets him some Merlot-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:39 pm
Her sushi sampler arrived as she was debating on going back to Bali, or going to Capri for the sunshine and shopping. She picked up her chopsticks and began eating as she looked for a suitable hotel on Capri to stay at if she should decide to stay there. Still peeved at Psy, she decided that since the bar was more important than her right now, she'd text her & let her know that she was going to take off for at least a week. rolleyes Maybe more...it would depend on how good the shops are on Capri.

Kat's text to Psy
Since you're too busy to talk to me, I'm letting you know that I'm going to take at least a week's vacation. I'll be in Capri most likely.

She hit send and went back to her meal, and she found a suitable place to stay on the island. She went about booking her reservation and then went back to trying to find a flight.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:42 pm
"Why thank you ma'am. The name is Robert. Robert Edward Orlando Speedwagon."  

Robert E O Speedwagon

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm
*Looks at her iphone for an incoming text and wants to completely throttle Katana. All this drama over a hairstyle. WTF?!! stressed Doesn't she realize there are clients to attend to and not her friggin insecurities?!!! She forces a smile to the new patrons and glares at TES, smaking him on the a** once again real hard for good measure before passing by.

She makes her way into the JD and sits uninvited at Katana's table placing her arms crossed on the table as she clears her throat.* Okay…I apologize if you thought I meant gray hair. I do like the color. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:47 pm
emotion_eyebrow I hope I can just call you Robert....I'm dame. Put'er there. -holds out her hand after setting his drink on the table-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Robert E O Speedwagon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm
"Most people do." smile *shakes hands with Dame*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:50 pm
She looked up when Psy sat down and looked at her.

"Thank you...you above all people know that red is my natural color, so I didn't get why you said I was letting my hair go. neutral I'm still going on vacation though. I need to get out of here for awhile. I feel like I'm about to explode if I don't DO something other than work."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:54 pm
*She exhales loudly understanding why Kat needs a break. Its very daunting and difficult to run this place and she of all people knows this.* Okay. I understand. Have a good time.  
*winces, rubbing his bum after Psy walks away*
That's going to leave a mark... stressed crying

*finds himself getting a death glare from some Italian job standing there* emotion_eyebrow What? emotion_eyebrow

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Remilia E O Speedwagon

Interesting Informer

3,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Remilia leans forward a bit in despair*

"Why in this day and age would a person give his or her children R, E, and O as first initials if Speedwagon was the last name? sad So our grandfather was named after his grandfather, an old west hero... big deal."  
Excellent. Let me know if there's anything I can help you two with, and again, welcome to MW bar. -goes behind the bar to make herself a cherry coke- So, hey Tes, is it 'Smack Tes's a**" night? cool Can I get a go? xd  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Robert E O Speedwagon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:59 pm
"Ok, ma'am. Thank you." smile  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5921 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games