Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:59 pm
She sighed.

"You know, you could go with me if you wanted to. The shopping on Capri is supposed to be fabulous, what with Spring right around the corner. Could take Flo and the babies with us, like we did last time. That is, if you want to...."

Her voice trailed off and she cleared her throat.

"I just need to get away Psy. I just broke things off with Hauk and really..shouldn't I be feeling -bad- about it? But I don't! I'm some sort of person with no soul sometimes, I think. neutral "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:00 pm
*shrugs* If you insist, just aim for the other cheek. I think this one's had all it can take for the evening crying *still rubbing his sore bum from that last hit*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:04 pm
Awesome! Just a sec! -digs around under the counter for a 2x4- twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:07 pm
*Getting away would be really nice and she sighs loudly as the thought of a vacation really pulls at her. Feeling for her friend and her current "man" situation, perhaps Katana needs her and she reaches out and takes her friends hand squeezing it slightly* I'll go. As long as its not for an extended time. I can go with you. Hell, it may be good for me too. *She squeezes her friends hand slightly.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm
*finds it odd that dame had to go get something first before commencing in the a** slapping*
My spidey senses are tingling. DANGER, WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!!
*flails arms around like a madman, only to soon go into a horrible coughing fit which results in him hacking up a gob of thick, brown mucus that he proceeds to spit out into the sink*

er... now where was I...

Oh, right... *flails arms again*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:09 pm
*Robert finishes his Merlot and the 2 head out after thanking Dame for her service [[because I am getting oddly tired]]*  

Robert E O Speedwagon

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:13 pm
She beamed at Psy and got excited at the prospect of another "girls trip". biggrin She pulled up the hotel site once more and slid her phone over to Psy.

"That would be great! Look at this place I found to stay at...it looks positively plush. lol "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:16 pm
eek -dame stops from her stooped position and just stares at Tes, then is completely disgusted when he hocks a loogie into the sink- emotion_puke Ugh, Tes! You've ruined the whole a** smacking thing. emotion_puke -stands back up and finishes making the cherry coke- Gross, man. -shudders- I hope you washed that down the drain. neutral

How's Ry? -takes a long satisfied sip of her drink after sticking a straw in it and stirring-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:16 pm
*Takes a look at the hotel and gets excited too.* Oh man. That is EXACTLY what I need. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:22 pm
tch...
*stops flailing*
Well, excuuuuse me if my chest cold isn't attractive enough for you talk2hand Ry's supposed to be picking me up some tea and medicine, but he's been gone for hours stressed Store isn't -that- freakin' far away stare

*picks out a lemon ginger tea, placing the bag in a mug before filling it with hot water from the espresso machine*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:24 pm
She gets more animated as she talks about the hotel.

"And do you know what else? It's smack dab in the MIDDLE of where all the designer shops are! xd It's perfect! And, if you wanted to, we could stop off in Milan on the way back for more shopping! User Image"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:28 pm
... emotion_eyebrow -she stares at him over her glass- Uh...Ryzan drove there? Without you...in a car? emotion_eyebrow eek gonk  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:30 pm
*Stares wide eyed.* eek Milan. User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:34 pm
She ordered another bottle of sake and requested a glass for Psy when the waiter came back by. She pulled up a list of the shops next that were on Capri, not bothering to translate the page since Psy spoke Italian anyways.

"I'm not sure if you've ever been to Capri, but take a look at these shops. biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:35 pm
Yes, well, I wasn't exactly in any condition to be driving myself.
*waves of the concern while dipping his tea bag in the mug*
He'll be fine. He's had plenty of practice. Besides, casters like him tend to be quick learners anyway....

.... except apparently when it comes to modern technology.... *eye twitches slightly*

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5922 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games