Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:40 pm
... emotion_eyebrow Should I go out to look for him to make sure he just found something shiny or mindblowy like an automatic fireplace and isn't a Ry-cicle somewhere in a ditch? Your insurance rates would go THROUGH THE ROOF. I hope he's on the insurance....-trails off and takes a sip of her coke-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:43 pm
*Waves Katana off thinking she's got to be joking.* Have -I- ever been to Capri?! You cannot be serious! *Laughs whole heartedly and stands.* You know sometimes you make me laugh. I shall start packing immediately. You let me know when we are to depart. Caio bella. *She winks at Katana before making her way to the main bar again smacking TES on the a** once again before finishing her bloody mary.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:46 pm
uh.... *doesn't have insurance.... or a license.... nor does Ry for that matter*

... y-yeah... he's on there... ninja

*starts pouring honey into his tea, but ends up drizzling it all over his cup when Psy comes out of nowhere and smacks his a** again*
oh goddammit emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:54 pm
She laughed as Psy got up to leave. She went back to her phone as she finished her sushi and sake. She opened her "to-do" list on her calendar and made a reminder to make arrangements with Psy's company jet to see how soon they could leave. Once that was done, she went about browsing the shops in Capri for a bit.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:55 pm
emotion_eyebrow And how long has he been gone?

You sent that poor man out into the cold for you and he hasn't come back? It's dark out, Tes! Poor Ry! He could be anywhere! crying -gets dramatic and loud so Psy will hear and hopefully rail Tes. xd twisted -

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:01 pm
*Finishes her drink and can't help but hear Dame. She becomes immediately furious and glares at TES as she slams the ice filled glass onto the bar.* WHAT?!! evil  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:07 pm
Oh come on! Dark elves can see perfectly fine in the dark talk2hand

*starts having another coughing fit, once again spitting out what got hacked up into the sink and then casually going back to his seat like nothing happened*
He probably just got distracted by some sale or something or another.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:12 pm
*Turns a shade of green when watching TES spit something in the sink behind the bar. User Image* OMG are you SICK?! User Image WHY are you up at the bar when you are SICK spreading your elf germs all over the place?!! gonk *Digs in a drawer for a can of Lysol spray.* gonk  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 pm
twisted Here Psy! This'll help! twisted -pull out the 2x4 she found underneath the counter and holds it out to her- 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:18 pm
Yes, well, I would have -preferred- to stay downstairs, but Ry...
*just as he's speaking, the front door swings open and a nervous looking Ryzan steps in, carrying a small grocery bag of items*

*laughs a bit tensely at the group gathered there in the bar*
One of you would naut happen to be the owner of a black automobile that was parked out back, would you? sweatdrop

.... *eye twitch*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:20 pm
*Unsure about elf illnesses, she takes the 2x4, gives it a good spray of disinfectant and goes over to where TES is sitting while winding up.* Now hold on there. This will only sting for a little bit. You'll be good as new in no time at all. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:24 pm
Ry! You're back! Yaaay! You aren't a Ry-cicle! whee

emotion_eyebrow Er....I don't have a black car out back...-looks around at the others-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:26 pm
*Panics, grabs his coat and books it outside to his car.* gonk stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:32 pm
Finished with her meal, she signed the bill and made her way back to the bar. Surprised to see her brother there, she went behind the bar to make another Black & Tan, since Gio wasn't around to get it for her.

"You don't look so good, brother dear...and up here in the bar with a robe on? confused "

She took her drink and smiled at Ryzan. "Hey Ryzan..how are you? biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:38 pm
Gi ussta sweatdrop
*sets the keys down on the counter in front of Tes along with the bag of groceries*

*starts digging around in the bag, then looks back up to Ry, pulling out a rather plain looking bottle of honey*
.... what's this? emotion_eyebrow

.... honey... neutral
Why isn't it in a bear? gonk crying Honey needs to be in a bear!
*sighs, tempted not to warn Tes about what it looks like Psyzapp is planning to do to him just for that talk2hand ... but considering he just... kind of... totaled the car.... sweatdrop *

Ah... vendui' jabbress sweatdrop I do naut think that would really be best for my dear m'ranndii right now sweatdrop

*smiles at katana when she comes in, but is a bit taken aback by her hair. He knew humans aged faster, but this was rather unexpected eek Out of politeness, though, he tries not to stare.*
Vendui'~ sweatdrop It has been a while, xas?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5923 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games