Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:41 pm
*grumbles at being addressed as "brother dear" and looks up, just about falling off his stool when he does* gonk
Holy s**t, you're a ********' grandma gonk

er... *cough*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:50 pm
*Stops and hides the disinfected 2x4 behind her back as TES turns around.* ninja  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:53 pm
She glared at her brother.

"Psht, as if....OLDER brother. talk2hand Jeez, can't a girl try a new look out every now and then without being insulted? rolleyes "  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:59 pm
-dame sips her coke and watches the exchange between everyone, saying nothing- ninja  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:01 pm
*Comes back in the front door grumbling obscenities in Italian. Looks like his car is going to need some body work. stressed He'll have to call a tow truck tomorrow. stressed *  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:02 pm
I may be older, but I ain't hu... *gets interrupted by another coughing fit*
I believe my dear m'ranndii should really be getting back to bed to recover.
*grumbles, spitting into the sink again*
*collects the grocery bag, keys, and the cup of tea Tes had in front of him and starts leading Tes to the office*
My apologies for naut being able to socialize a bit longer, jhal it was lovely seeing you all again, even if only briefly. Aluve`~

*gives a quick wave to the group, then does the security scans for the bookcase in the office and helps Tes down the stairs and to their quarters*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:09 pm
*Holds the disinfected 2x4 out for Katana.* Maybe you can cure him when he comes up for air. ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 pm
-dame snickers-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 1, 5, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 pm
*walks in and blinks in surprise when she sees a group in the bar* Uh, hi. *walks up to take a seat at the counter*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:29 pm
*Grins at Kits User Image as she places the healing board on the bar by Kat.* Buonasera, Kits. *She catches a glimpse at Mr. Giovanni and gathers her things.* Well I must be going. Good to see all of you…truly. *Stopping at Dame before departing, she points at her.* Orvil Wright popcorn. User Image *She then takes Mr. Giovanni's arm and they descend down through the bookcase entrance and into vault #3 where the cart is waiting in the tunnel to take them back to the estate.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:30 pm
Ashby walks in sweeping what arrears to be red dust off of his trench coat. Unlike the other times where he's walked in with various outlandish outfits from what seems to be kung-fu or cyberpunk flicks it's something more usual. His choice of attire this time however still meant wearing sunglasses at night.

His tail flicked up and down as he sat at a table and looked around.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:32 pm
Hey Kits! biggrin -hugs her- Long time no see, chicka! whee

-sighs and rolls her eyes- Yes, Psy. I know. rolleyes Good night, Psy. xd

-nods as Ashby comes in- Long time no see.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 3, 4, 1, 5 Total: 16 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:36 pm
Oh... Good night, then, Psyzapp. *smiles at her as she leaves*

*turns at the sound of the door closing and sees a man she vaguely remembered from a while ago. He'd crashed into the bar or something, she couldn't quite remember* sweatdrop Hello...

Hi dame. ^_^ *hugs her* I know, I've been pretty busy...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:40 pm
He turned towards Kits and Dame. "Hello, it has been a while."

Looking at the condition of his clothes he said "Sorry about my appearance. I just got back from the other side of a wall I broke. Weirdest thing really... especially since it had the number four on it. After crossing I suddenly saw this terrified geeky looking guy on the other side."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:44 pm
*Afster doing surveillance on a case, he happens to drive by MW on the way home. Seeing several cars in the lot, he notices a familiar looking black car that's damaged and pulls up along side it. Upon looking over the damage, he heads inside the front doors and stops for a moment, letting his eyes adjust to the lighting. Walking over to the bar, he stops and pours himself a cup of coffee, then has a seat on the end bar stool.* Hey there, Ladies. cool *Tries to sip coffee, but finds it too hot.* Say, is that Gio's car in the lot? Looks like someone hit it. *Looks around the bar for his wife ninja and notes a fox person sitting at one of the tables, then turns his attention back to the girls.* Is Trina here? confused

edted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5924 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games