Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:45 pm
She looked up when Psy put the board on the bar next to her.

"Um, yeah...I'm not going near him if he's contagious. talk2hand "

She waved as Psy & Gio left and smiled at Kits.

"Hey Kits..how's it going? biggrin "  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 1, 5, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:51 pm
Broke... a wall... *isn't sure what to think about that* neutral

Hi Dougherty. Haven't seen you for a while. smile I wouldn't know who's car is who's, so I can't help there. sweatdrop

*gets distracted looking at Katana's white hair for a moment before she remembers to answer* Well, it's going okay, I guess. *shrugs* When did you dye your hair?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:56 pm
I can understand that, miss. 3nodding No shrugs about your appearance here, hon. We come in all types down here at MW.

Hey Dougherty, you just missed Psy. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:57 pm
"Not too long ago...decided to try something new for a change. Apparently my darling brother thinks I now look like a grandma. stare "

She pulled out a clove and lit it,

"How are things over at AS? biggrin "  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:03 pm
*Nods at the fox person while stiring his coffee.* Hmm, she must be downstairs then. *Takes notice of Katana's new hair color eek and after hearing the other comments about it, decides it's best not to say anything.* sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:05 pm
Ashby looks over to the two newcomers. Another thing which made how obvious he didn't spend enough time here appeared.

"Hello." Ashby was trying to be friendly but couldn't figure out what more to say. His fox ears started to twitch slightly.  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 6, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:12 pm
You don't look like a grandma... Things are going all right at AS. Been planning for spring, since it's the slow season right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:16 pm
Ashby scratched his head, unsure of what's going on. Nevertheless he orders himself a glass of whiskey. "Um, what's going on? Sorry it's just I don't come here very often and am unaware of most happenings... well ones I don't cause anyway."  

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:20 pm
She glanced over at the fox person.

"I'm Katana...or Kat...co-manager of MW. Welcome to our establishment... and just a FYI, the bar is self-serve after you've gotten your first drink served to you by one of the MW Ladies. 3nodding "

She looked back over at Kits, "So, any big plans for AS this Spring?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 pm
*He introduces himself to the fox person and offers his hand out for a handshake.* Hello, I'm William Dougherty. My wife is owner of this place. cool  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm
He shook the man's hand firmly but not tightly. "Really now? My names Ashby, I tinker around with enchantments."

"Oh right, forgot about that." Another reminder of how little time he spends here. He walked up and grabbed a bottle of Jack Daniels and and glass, no ice. While walking back towards the group he slipped on what appeared to be the ONE empty beer bottle on the ground.

The whiskey flew directly up in the air, where it seemed to have stayed for a second. As the bottle started to drop the fox-like person raised a hand without looking. Without a peep it dropped perfectly into Ashby's hand. As he stood not even his glassed were chipped or scratched after landing face-first.

The nose however was a different story.  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 3, 2, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:27 pm
*turns to the fox man* I'm Kits. I own Aqua Springs, a business nearby. We met in passing once...

No, not really big plans. I just decided to redo some parts of the gardens. It's too much of a maze right now, and we're going to try to make it less confusing.

surprised Are you okay?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

thaskarin

Familiar Phantom

6,150 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • PvP 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:31 pm
He turned back to Kits "Oh really? Must have been when I had that mishap with my rocket-wheelchair."

He said the words with a completely straight face. There was also almost no notice being paid to the slight trickle of blood coming out his nose.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:39 pm
She mentally eyerolled at Dougherty, but bit her tongue. She still didn't know what to think of him and the entire situation between him & Psy. Psy hadn't said anything, but that didn't mean things were all hunky-dory either.

"Rocket wheelchair? confused That sounds like an interesting story..."  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:39 pm
*Grabbing a napkin, he hands it over to Ashby, motioning towards his bleeding nose* Enchantments, huh? Are you a supernatural being then? We have several around here. *He tries his coffee. Finding that it had cooled off considerably, he takes a couple of sips.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5925 5926 5927 5928 5929 5930 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games