Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:26 pm
eek
*pops up to her feet
skates through the rainbow blood*
I'M FREE scream

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:27 pm
-raises an eyebrow at Psy- Moreso the sight of my friend being knocked out by a 2x4 invokes more concern than you invoking fear, chick.

-stands up- And OW. Jesus, woman! -rubs her bum and heads over to the JD, getting a worker to come scrub up the floor- Thhhhaaank you! whee -smiles at him as he gets to work-

surprised -notices Leko- Leko! xd -glomps her-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:36 pm
She stood up and ordered the man back to the JD and then stared at dame.

"I think Psy told YOU to clean it up, not delegate the job to someone that had nothing to do with it. rolleyes Now, I suggest you do what she says before she gets angry with you."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:38 pm
*glomps damey back
and does a victory lap around the bar*
*returns to a stool
pulls out a clove
strikes a wooden match
lights and - smoke hearts*
Ohhh that's the stuff  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:40 pm
Welp…at least you are properly disinfected! User Image Now if you see TES, spray this board real good and smack him with it so he is cured! User Image I gotta get some sleep. Jet lag is a BIATCH!! User Image*Looks around for Mr. Giovanni.* ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:48 pm
((oh man bed time))

*drags down the clove quickly
and snuffs it out*
*gets so excited she leaps into a portal
and vanishes*
Freeeeee  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:52 pm
((Every time I peek in here to say hi I seem to manage it at a time people are leaving so I haven't bothered. I forgot about the magic of OCC though. So, hi.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:53 pm
So cure that smurf……yeah. I can't have him snuffling all over the place and getting germs everywhere! wink *Grins broadly and leaves bucket and board.* Nighty night ladies. xd *Gleefully heads down to her chambers for the night.* xd

(( Hiiiiiiiii Saber!!!!! xd *waves* ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:56 pm
((Hi! ^_^ I keep trying to get back to posting in here but I never seem to be on early enough in the day. I keep missing you all.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:57 pm
((Hi Saber! biggrin emotion_hug heart Bye Saber! lol ))

Yah...disinfect, lol okay, Psy. -shakes head and laughs-

-dame waves bye to Leko and Psy- Nights ladies!

See, she's not mad! biggrin Delegation is part of her job! So I'm just following in her footsteps. 3nodding I should probably get to bed anyway. Night, Kats! Someone'll be in in a minute to take care of the rest of that. 3nodding

-puts the board back under the counter then heads into the JD, sending someone else out to finish wiping up the blood. They quickly take care of it, nod to Kat, then puts away the cleaning things-

((Sweet dreams, all! heart ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:59 pm
Too tired to argue semantics with dame, she decided to leave the lecture about respecting the owner for another time. stare Too ******** tired to deal with her, she left the bar and went downstairs to face plant into her comfy bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:05 pm
*Walks in whistling a forgotten tune, spies the rainbow blood splatter, walks right back out.*  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:50 pm
*Makes her way upstairs through the secret sliding bookcase and saunters into the Main Bar with a grin on her face, Mr. Giovanni not far behind. She goes behind the bar as he has a seat at one of the stools at the end and picks up a newspaper.* Mr. Giovanni, what can I make you to drink? User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 pm
*He puts the newspaper down on the bar and pulls out a cuban from the inside pocket of his tailored vest as he pulls one of the crystal ashtrays closer to him.* Yous makes ol Gio one a dem Manhattan's, Dolce Cosa. *She strikes one of the matches from the matchbook that was in the ashtray and winks at her as he lights his cigar.* wink  

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 6:01 pm
Very well. *She gets out 2 lowballs and fills them with ice. A nice Brandy Manhattan on the sweet side sounds pretty good and she strikes up a conversation as she's measuring out the brandy into an ornate shot glass.* So…I've been searching around for a companion for Bucky. I don't want him to be lonely so I'm trying to find him a "tank mate." User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5932 5933 5934 5935 5936 5937 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games