Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:16 pm
Reflections of an Angel
Part 1

((I have to do parts because I'm being distracted too much to sit and type the whole thing out at once))

Ayami sat staring at her reflection on the tall vanity mirror. The gothic metal framed her reflection so well; she quickly lost herself in thought. A million things flew through her mind, mostly from that time that the mother had possession of her body. Naamah… what a mother to have. Leko’s story was far longer and complex than she ever let on to anyone. There was, in realty, no other like her. Not from this particular “angel” at least, if you could even refer to Naamah as that. Back before Anira had successfully drawn Naamah out of Ayami’s eye and trapping her in the mirror, in turn releasing her soul, the mother had told her entire too much. Mirror… is that why she kept staring into this thing… was it trying to… speak to her? As she leans in, her reflection suddenly flashes and her hair looks to be black and a woman in red and furs takes up the view. The eyes beaming in so red they seemed to be attempting to reach out for Ayami’s soul. Startled by the change, she pushed herself away from the vanity, falling right off the back of the stool. Now lying on the floor she held herself up slightly on her arms, her hair falling down around her face. So much had changed… so many lies she had been fed, and she had bought into every single one.

You see it wasn’t so very long ago, that is when you live forever, that this story was being played out for the mother. She, naïve like Ayami, lived her days out being nothing more than angelic, trusting and obedient, so obedient.. and in that was also nothing less. She followed the arch angels and lived by remaining in her place throughout their entire reign in the whole deal. A mate to an archangel, a holy spectacle of divination and a kin woman to her “sister” the other mates of Samuel. Of them Lilith… This was a name Ayami was familiar with…a name she taught was an enemy of heaven. She was taught about this all long ago but no one ever bothered to mention Lillith had a relative – although the actual relation is unclear… but non the less one she considered to be as close to her as a sister. And in the end it would be this relationship that would bring down the natural order of all things. A relationship Nammah related to Ayami as being no different than this connection felt for the too perfect to be human, being named Nei. She really knew how to get through to Ayami.

So why is this so bad? Ayami sits back on her feet, recalling the whole story. Lilith told her sister things, showed her things, wanted them to be together, forever… but not tied to this set order of things. It wasn’t fair after all, there was so much out there that they could do, together, and no one should be allowed to tell them what to do. At first they started acting out at night, small trip, nothing noticeable but enough to open their minds to their real power. They were attractive, influential and for once in their existence feeding off the attention. Feeding off this response in a very big way, quickly they were becoming sybaritic hedonists. And the people adored them. But their reign of late night romping was soon put to an end when they went too far and slipped into having relations with the wrong human… namely they got in the way of the order of things. Upon being scolded and humiliated in front of all the heavenly hosts, all 4 “mates” grew bitter, as the other two were blamed for not exposing this insolence sooner, and so they began to speak of freedom and revenge. Lilith stepped forward and took the blame for the immoral acts so that Naamah could conduct the plan for all four of them to escape and be free. Dividing up the region they currently knew they would be respected in and supported by those that could feed their lust and nature, one night they did just that… they left. After that they made a pact to never see each other again, if they wanted to be free they must never be found together, they were safer apart and so they separated forever.

This still wasn’t the worst part. This wasn’t even the surface of it. At this point it was only a story that showed just how much Ayami is like her proverbial mother, a way to link them and make that connection; after all you can’t have corruption without a connection. And according to what Ayami knew, the heavens had no plan to go after any of them, and she began to understand now that it was because of fear. These women had a gift, a seduction that could corrupt the highest of Angels down the the most evil of demons. These 4 angels of sacred prostitution were dangerous to start, but even more so now with a human following at their side.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:36 pm
((-gets out the popcorn and merrily noms while reading- emotion_omnomnom ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:53 pm
Reflections of an Angel
Part 2

((this may have completed it... seemed like I had a lot more thought than this... guess not.
If you are still confused or want anything else clarified, just ask wink ))

So now,
the worst part.
A being that dwells on love, lust, attention – you don’t just shake that connection you lost. It didn’t matter who praised her, who loved her, who worshipped her, she had an empty pit in her heart for her sister. A pit that opened and offered her something terrible and dark and changed her a little bit more every day. She began to grow bored with simple acts and opened her abilities up to new games. She started answering prayers; after all she can give these people what they hunger for: enhanced sexual prowess, improved appearance and charisma, supernatural charm and seductive powers. For those willing to make the greatest sacrifices, she would even turn a targeted mortal into a wanton sex slave. It wasn’t too long after this change that a few of her avid disciples began calling her Suspira, and her previous identity slowly began to fade. Her message was this:

That when humans throw off their unreasonable attitudes about sex, and simply do what gives them pleasure, it will make the entire species fitter, stronger, and more in tune with its essential nature as a sexual animal.

In her set ideals, and the minds of her followers, she is not "corrupting the innocent;" she is simply taking those who have been brainwashed by the moralizing order to opening their eyes to see what they truly are, and to take pleasure in it. Those who place themselves in Suspira's service believe that they are furthering this holy cause.

Soon she gave the world a new problem, incubi and succubae, the descended from her and her countless mortal partners, but there was one that she chose to be different. There was one she chose to be half imp, a creature that while it has immortality can still be harmed once you know its weakness. She took this one as her own and raised her along side, telling her all the ancient tales and their story of survival. Her child grew up strong willed and beautiful, although cursed by the mischievous imp father before his death from the mother. He laid two curses upon the child but she learned to be cunning enough to get by nonetheless. Her child was half demon succubus and half imp… at this point the fallen angel mother herself looked more of the demon breed than her former glorious and radiant self. She told her child Lady Leko that there is always a choice and falling from grace into a demonic state is not a curse but a choice. And although her daughter begged on every occasion to learn this craft, her mother refused saying it’s not something to be learned, but rather known.

It wouldn’t take long before Lady Leko would be in age old enough to rebel against her mother and leave to explore the world for herself. And once she did, people noticed… Angelic people and their fears grew again. So they sat and waited for the right time to frame her, the right time to capture her and bring her home again. After all if one of their own had created her then they could easily drain her and bring her back under their control. This offspring was too powerful and had too many abilities complementary to theirs. She was a real threat and deep inside contained this odd ability that her mother had perfected of switching... They feared too much to end her, the child of the great Naamah, for if she were to find her sisters and come back against them with her army of demon children combined with her sister’s lineages…

Ayami shook away the image and stood up from the floor. Her heart started to ache, and she pressed her palm to it. There was a black pit in her heart now too, Suspira had opened it back then, allowing the poison truth to spread.

**I absolutely ripped off a few lines of description of a webpage description so don't think I'm trying to play it off as all my own thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:27 am
(( emotion_hug Loved, it Ayami. 3nodding ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:11 pm
*Once Kyle had the spare time amongst all his other duties, he made his way down to the dark elves' room. After knocking politely, there's initially no answer. He knows very well how expansive some of these rooms are, but he was also aware that the elves had very good hearing and thus he shouldn't need to be so loud with it that he might disturb others in the hall. However, after a few more attempts with no answer, he feels he's left with no other choice and pounds on the door with his fist, which rather quickly gets an answer from a highly unamused, and scantly dress emotion_facepalm , Tes.*

...the ******** you want? stare
I have been instructed by the mistress to deliver this to Mr. Vixtul. *reaches into his coat and produces the black sealed envelope he received*
Great stare Letter received, now buzz off.
*immediately pulls the envelope out of Tes' reach when he starts to grab for it*
It was explicitly stated that this was to be delivered -only- to Mr. Vixtul.

emotion_facepalm Oh come on! scream I'm his husband for crying out loud. stressed
*calmly tucks the envelope back into his coat and gives the dark elf a small smile*
-Only- to Mr. Vixtul, it says.

*thinks this guy has clearly been hanging out with Psy way too much. That expression of his somehow gives him the creeps.*
tch....
*slams the door in his face*

*continues to stand there, cool and composed. A few moments later, the door squeaks open and he finds the other dark elf there peering up at him*
Afternoon, Mr. Vixtul. I have a letter for you.
*pulls the letter back out and hands it to him, noting but choosing not to acknowledge the slight blush Ryzan gets when their hands touch for just a moment in the exchange*

B.. Bel'la dos.... sweatdrop
*briefly inspects the envelope before looking back up at Kyle*
My apologies for my dear m'ranndii sweatdrop His manners are... well... you know.... sweatdrop

Perfectly alright, Mr. Vixtul.

*smiles meekly and continues to stare at the man redface He has had to meet with him a few times for the filming project and the same thought just continues to cross his mind every time he sees him*
..... did you need something?
Ah... nau nau nau sweatdrop I am fine. I was just....
*looks off to the side sheepishly while scratching his chin*
This is going to sound silly, jhal... are you familiar with a Sebastian Michaelis by any chance? sweatdrop

Should I be?
N... nau sweatdrop It was merely a passing thought is all.
*waves it off*
It is nothing. Bel'la dos again for all your assistance. whee

It's my pleasure. You have a good day, Mr. Vixtul.
Likewise~

*They each bow politely to each other, then Kyle begins to head toward the stairs while Ryzan goes to close the door. However, before the door is shut, he notices the sound of Kyle's footsteps suddenly halting and peeks back out into the hall. Kyle slowly turns and gives him a small smile, holding a finger to his lips, then continues on*
User Image

eek ..... gi ussta.....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:54 pm
*manages to get ahold of the letter while Ryzan is busy looking for his phone ninja He's caught red handed not too long afterward, but by that time, he's already had a chance to read the rather short message before it's snatched away from him*

emotion_eyebrow You know, if I wasn't pretty sure you're 100% gay, the way that's worded might seem a bit concerning....

Qualla talk2hand She was clearly just playing off of the "pimp" theme of the auction.... which -you- volunteered me for to begin with, as you may recall stare
sweatdrop Yeah, well... at least it was for a good cause? sweatdrop
I beg to differ stare
*sets the letter back down on the table and pulls out his recently found iphone to start composing a reply text, but stops suddenly and looks up at his husband*
Speaking of the auction.... should I be concerned about your "date" with Icy? emotion_eyebrow

pfffffffft no rolleyes
*continues to stare at him* stare
What!? I said no! I mean, come on! It's... Icy.
uh huhn.... emotion_eyebrow
The same Icy you seem to have a fondness of drawing and practically drool all over yourself for when you do? emotion_eyebrow

uh.... sweatdrop
And also the same Icy I have, more than once I might add, caught you mas...*cough* Alright, alright sweatdrop I get the point sweatdrop But a deal's a deal. Nothing can be done about it now ninja
We shall see about that stare

Text from Ryzan to Psyzapp
Vendui' jabbress~

I have received your letter and I am afraid I will have to get back to you at another time about an exact date to schedule our get together, rilu'oh I believe a weekend would be best. If Vassnta is to be attending with us, I will have to get in touch with him first and to my understanding, he has been working weekend evenings at Isilme Rusco, so we will likely be needing to arrange something in the morning or afternoon. If it is naut too objectionable, I believe I may want to invite a couple other guests as well....

-R'zn

Text from Ryzan to Icy
Vendui'~

It has been far too long since we have last spoken~ I was wondering if perhaps, if you are naut too busy, you would like to attend an outing with myself, my dear m'ranndii, jabbress, and Vassnta. I am naut sure if you have met Vassnta before, jhal that can be discussed at another time. So far, I believe we will be aiming for a breakfast or perhaps afternoon some weekend. Let me know if you will be able to attend and I will get back to you as soon as possible with a final date.

-R'zn

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:53 pm
*has finally gotten Leko sealed back to a comfortable degree* sweatdrop
*keeping the devil at bay
on their annual day of life rolleyes
was no easy task*
*It's the day Leko wants to run the farthest away
and wreak the worst havoc* sweatdrop
*exhausted heads up to the bar for a
peppermint hot chocolate*
*Once through the office and behind the bar
she pours steamed milk into the chocolate mix*
*sighing at her eternal hardships* User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:27 pm
*entering the establishment from the front, she nods briefly to the bouncers as she walks in, not taking her eyes from her phone as she keys in a reply to Ryzan's text*

Text from Icy to Ryzan
Ryzan! It's so good to hear from you! It -has- been extremely long since we've seen or talked to each other. You can blame Flame for that...myself as well, but all the same Flame! Anyway, an outing you say? Seeing as TES owes me a date, and I'd love any excuse to see you, not to mention some time with Psy as well, I think we can work something out. I believe I've met this Vassnta person before, if memory serves correctly. If it's going to be a weekend, then mid to late afternoon is the best I can do for Fridays and Saturdays, and from mid afternoon to late night on Sundays. If there're no issues with that time frame, then let me know when our outing will be.

*hitting the send button, she pauses mid-step as she was just about to run into the bar counter, having been too absorbed in her text. Looking around, she was further embarrassed to realize she wasn't alone, though it seemed as if Ayami was in another world. Sighing, she slips her phone in her back pocket and walks around the bar to settle on something to drink*

Your face will freeze like that if you keep thinking that hard. wink  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:34 pm
*snaps out of it upon hearing Icy's voice
notices she's been staring off into space
just holding that cup of cocoa* emotion_yatta
Oh dear, woe is me.
I forgot I was in public for a moment it seems.

*blushes and finds herself a stool to sit in*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:47 pm
*smiling, she pours herself a glass of Sterling, placing the bottle of wine back in the cooler. She still had a ton of paperwork to do so one drink was all she could afford. Leaning on the counter, she takes her shades off and sets them down, looking at the angel*

Don't mind me love. I only stopped in for a quickie, so I won't be disturbing your wanderings for long. wink Are we doing any better than the last time I saw you? Have you talked to Psy yet?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:58 pm
((dammit I hit some random button and lost my whole post scream ))

Oh, I suppose I'm doing alright
but better?
I'm not sure how I would assess that
based on the circumstances I just can't say
that is until the situations makes a turn in the direction of...
Psy? User Image
Well hmm, I have seen her but User Image
if I recall correctly I was hiding behind the bar then
with a large wooden board in hand
and then shortly thereafter
I slipped ever so gracefully in a pile of rainbow fluids
and well I don't recall much after that. User Image
So it would seem I have not had the chance to speak with her.

*sips her now warm cocoa feeling slightly defeated*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:09 pm
{{ rofl }}

*arching a brow, she listened to Ayami recapping what seemed to be a very extreme night. Not sure what to make of the wooden board nor "rainbow fluids", she just sipped her own drink as her brows furrowed*

Wow....that sounds......eventful. sweatdrop Well, seeing as you're still here, and in one piece....so to speak, that means Psy wasn't the least bit mad at you, for whatever reason you thought she'd be.

Are you still keeping Leko "sealed" or has she been out to play lately?

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:17 pm
She got out that night
after my... fall sweatdrop
and ran amuck up until it seems she came into contact with QSXII
come to think of it he was the one that really caused me to fall at the start.
Perhaps they had some kind a coup de crosse planned for me. stare
I wouldn't put it above her

*polishes off the cocoa*
Teaming up with the very being I'm trying to protect her from talk2hand
but I got her back under control shortly thereafter.
Seemed her spirit was slightly broken...
be it temporarily but still.
Enough User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:32 pm
QSXII? That's a name I hadn't heard in a long time. Well, if he's still up to his old tricks, then he's doing just fine. I'm quite sure Leko has done a lot of things to you, but I'm also sure that she'd kill anybody about you. So I highly doubt the whole "teaming up with the Fallen One" in order to do away with you. Do send my regards to my favorite succubus. I'd love to see and pounce her, but I understand things are a bit....hectic for you right now.

*drains her glass and sets it in the sink after rinsing it*

My break time is up now, so I'll be heading back to my dungeon. I'm glad I get to see you both times that I've been back, so let's see if I can keep this as a running gag. Take care, and mind your brows when in thought. Wouldn't want you to get wrinkles, now would we? wink

*walks around bar and hugs Ayami goodbye, waving as she heads out the double doors to her car. Soon, she was pulling off into the night*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:41 pm
*agrees to send Icy's regards
and hugs her back giggling*
Oh I'd like that
seeing you is always just lovely User Image

*waves as Icy leaves then the comment about wrinkles clicks with her
User Image plants a palm on her forehead*
Can those of the holy order really get wrinkles? User Image
*tries to scan her memory for the face of the mother best she can*
Oh but she feeds of energies User Image
that's not a good comparison!

*quickly puts her cup away and heads to the office
palm still planted over her forehead*
*manages to get security done then rushes to her room*
*plans to stay up as long as it takes to find the truth on these
wrinkles User Image*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5936 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games