Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:25 pm
* Enters the bar, deep in thought. Grabs a pot of hot water from behind the bar and settles at a nearby booth. Pulls some crushed leaves from pocket and makes some tea. After a quick sip, lights an unknown cig. An intoxicating aroma slowly fills the air. *

No matter what it happens, bloodshed seems to be the result.

* Leans back and takes a deep drag*

Good...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 pm
*Finishing off the last of the tea, exits the bar with slight hesitation.*

It's a beautiful moon tonight...  

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:50 am
Coming into the bar from the side entrance after clocking out for the day. He stretches his arms out over his head groaning over his aching muscles. Lately the viking felt like he's been in a fog in the last month for a lot of reasons but he knew he wasn't the only one feeling that way. Liada has been slammed with the remodeling for the club and "Celting it up" as she put it. Anira was keeping the lab in check with all the knew orders as well as continuing research on getting the cure potions to return her and Hauk back to normal from the fox's shenanigans. Walking around the bar to make himself something he glances over to the notice board. He knew they normally keep up on the updates and he sees that its missing something. He wasn't sure if anyone else would get to it anytime soon so he takes a pencil and scribbles over the areas needing updates.

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja HARD (3/4 - 3/10)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

Looking it over one more time he goes behind the bar to make his drink.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:20 am
*Comes into the bar though the front door with Mr. Giovanni who is parking the car. She brushes the slow from her coat and grins at seeing Hauk as she has a seat at the bar.* Latte me Hauk! Put an extra shot in it too. pirate  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:24 am
Glancing up he raises an eyebrow at the woman addressing him, it takes him a moment to recognize the voice and swagger of the hips. Seems like I'm not the only one who's had some changes over time. How are you Harksarinna ? Putting his own drink down he goes to the espresso machine to set up her order.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:30 am
User Image Spent a little too much time in the tanning booth I see. You know, moderation Hauk…moderation. SO… I am in need of an unbiased opinion. And yours may be just the one considering your past in the Fashion industry, you've probably attended your fair share of wild parties.

I'm in need of an impressive appendage…impressive enough to even impress a group of very old men who are set in their ways. What constitutes an impressive tallywacker? What is it you look for?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:36 am
stare This was a result of Rev's scheming ******** ups thank you. I was quite proud of my Viking pearly hues.....Handing her the latte as she's talking about wild parties and appendages his dark forehead wrinkles in confusion. Picking up his drink he goes around the bar and sits down on one of the stools. Um...please tell me you aren't asking me about something that I think your thinking....?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:42 am
…………… stare OH COME NOW…you cannot tell me you have not had exposure to the male genitalia in the industry of Fashion!! I wasn't born on a turnip truck!!! I need to know what impresses a man. I mean I know what impresses ME, but I need to know the difference if there are any. Is it color? Length? Girth? WHAT?  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:48 am
The edge of his cup was lightly pressed to his lips as he tries to resist the urge. In the end he finally caves and laughed till he felt his side aching. Holding his right hand to his stomach and his left on the bar he tries to get breath enough to answer her. I'm...I'm sorry.... rofl but you are...the LAST person...I would have expected that from. Once he finally got enough composure he sits back down and smirks at Psy. So is the marriage life getting difficult you needed to go that kinky eh? I didn't picture that type off your ektemann .....He takes another sip of his drink and snickers again.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 am
* "The last person he'd expect that from?" User Image……… WHAT?!! User Image Why would Hauk have that type of impression from her?!! User Image Does she put off some type of unadventurous aura?!! User Image * mad I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I CAN GET MY FREAK ON JUST AS GOOD AS THE REST OF THEM!!!! scream BETTER!!! scream talk2hand NOW ARE YOU GOING TO BE HELPFUL OR WHAT?!!! stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:07 pm
Hearing her outburst made him bust out laughing all over again. Turning in his stool he leans back against the bar covering his eyes with his hand and starts to take deep breaths. Javel....javel...I don't know why this is so important to you....but there was one commercial in Germany I had to do back in those days of the model kingdom where it was a comparison up against the product. Me versus a woman wearing the product and did this stupid skit. Finishing off his drink he gets up to refill and gestures to see if Psy needed one as well. After the commercial shoot we had an after party and they had all sorts of samples laid out for the guests...along with plenty of booze and other samples to make the party.....interesting. Running a hand through his hair he gives a small yawn still a bit tired from his recent shift. I was still kind of a greenhorn as you put it to that world more or less so I was pretty much the observer at that party when it came to the items. And color wise it really shouldn't matter but you know how some have their preference of sizes or thickness. But if you're gonna go big just be sure to carry plenty of lube to prevent injury. User Image His glass refilled he leans over the bar close to Psy and takes a sip.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:23 pm
*She takes all this information in, listening intently.* So what you are saying is it completely depends upon the taste of the individual, even with men.………… Figures. stare I guess I need to error on the side of caution then and go for gusto. neutral Maybe having MORE than one!! User Image Sheer size AND quantity!! YES!! User Image That may impress the masses!! An ASSORTMENT may impress!! User Image

Hauk…you are brilliant.
wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:28 pm
Sipping more of his drink he gives a light shrug. Glad I can be of service. If you wanted to add anything "special" to it I'm sure Rev could do something for ya. So how is the family life? It has been awhile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:44 pm
eek Something "special"? eek *Highly curious now…she knows Liada could do some positively amazing things and one spectacular and amazing one could outweigh a whole bunch of ordinary ones!!! eek * YES!! I am most definitely in dire need of something truly amazing and spectacular!! When it comes to wanting an impressive and spectacular "unit," this donna non si scherza!!! cool

*She shrugs.* The children are fine. William is busy with work and security for the estate. We are having difficulty communicating. He's not very open with his feelings and he's always so………so…… obedient. I sometimes wonder if he just goes along with anything I want just to simply please me, not that he truly likes or wants too. Its difficult to explain. sweatdrop  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:53 pm
*comes in through the front and goes right for the espresso machine.* emotion_zombie  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5937 5938 5939 5940 5941 5942 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games