Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:07 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh, I see. Business, then? Not leisure?

yep business...then I will need to get busy on the stuff I need to do because it willl be the start of more work....thus I may not be on here as often in the daytime...I will need to work out me a schedule of when to work and when to play..**laughs**

Well, don't push yourself too hard, okay? sweatdrop
Don't stress yourself out.

you are right there...I will need to pace myself..I figure if I list three or four items a day I am doing good...depending on how big the lot will be...
I am doing good so far in not letting the girls tiffs upset me to much...as they used to say I have found my zen zone.....**takes a deep breath and smiles**

That's good. n__n

Kay I must go for now...doc has changed my dose of insulin and put me on a pill and I am beginning to feel the effects of it..so not feeling so good...

Oh dear. D:

I hope you feel well. See ya. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:13 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

you are right there...I will need to pace myself..I figure if I list three or four items a day I am doing good...depending on how big the lot will be...
I am doing good so far in not letting the girls tiffs upset me to much...as they used to say I have found my zen zone.....**takes a deep breath and smiles**

That's good. n__n

Kay I must go for now...doc has changed my dose of insulin and put me on a pill and I am beginning to feel the effects of it..so not feeling so good...

Oh dear. D:

hi..feeling a little better..still shaky though..I guess I did not eat right at dinner..getting use to this is not easy some nights...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. n__n

Oh dear. D:

hi..feeling a little better..still shaky though..I guess I did not eat right at dinner..getting use to this is not easy some nights...

Oh... :c

Well, I can't imagine such things are ever pleasant. :c

I hope it gets better.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:34 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. n__n

Oh dear. D:

I hope it gets better.

yeah...the stress I have been in since I found out about the aneurism has sent my blood sugar to high and having trouble getting it to stay back down....so I get to feeling sick and then get shaky..usually eating something helps...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:43 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

That's good. n__n

Oh dear. D:

I hope it gets better.

yeah...the stress I have been in since I found out about the aneurism has sent my blood sugar to high and having trouble getting it to stay back down....so I get to feeling sick and then get shaky..usually eating something helps...

D:

Do you keep something on you, just in case?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:48 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

I hope it gets better.

D:

I hate to say this but no...but I keep money so I can buy something..and at home a good ole protein burger always helps...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh dear. D:

I hope it gets better.

D:

I hate to say this but no...but I keep money so I can buy something..and at home a good ole protein burger always helps...

Maybe having a little something for emergencies might help. Like, a pack of crackers or something, just a little to help until you can deal with it. And maybe something else sweet in case things swing the other way and you find your sugar low...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I hope it gets better.

D:

Maybe having a little something for emergencies might help. Like, a pack of crackers or something, just a little to help until you can deal with it. And maybe something else sweet in case things swing the other way and you find your sugar low...

yeah your right..but I just usually eat before we go anywhere..it is a pain trying to keep up with this....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:18 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

I hope it gets better.

D:

yeah your right..but I just usually eat before we go anywhere..it is a pain trying to keep up with this....

I'm sorry. That sucks. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

D:

yeah it does but it is something I have to live with...it is just this time with it being high that is bothering me...I am hoping we can get it back down again....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:35 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

D:

yeah it does but it is something I have to live with...it is just this time with it being high that is bothering me...I am hoping we can get it back down again....

I hope so too. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

feeling better now getting sleeping now...so getting a lil on the goofy side...**laughs** being told to go to bed...but told mama purr didn't want to yet....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

feeling better now getting sleeping now...so getting a lil on the goofy side...**laughs** being told to go to bed...but told mama purr didn't want to yet....

Oh? o.o  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:22 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh? o.o

yeppers no want to go to bed..having fun..lots of laughs too....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214

Oh? o.o

yeppers no want to go to bed..having fun..lots of laughs too....

That's good. ^__^  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 592 593 594 595 596 597 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games