Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:46 pm
Call it whatever standpoint you want smurf. She had asked me from my experience being in the fashion business. Here we thought you would give us the more in depth perspective and you went noodle on that it seems. User Image Sipping more of his drink he looks over to Psy. I dunno if its that your looking for. Just what ARE you asking for all this if its not for the cop?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:53 pm
Well you see…there is this extremely powerful and exclusive organization called "The Order" and I want to be on their Board of Directors. I am a part of and have been a part of many boards, but this one is very special. And well…you need to have a p***s apparently to be considered. So I picked one up last week and …… I'm not sure if its impressive enough. Impressive enough for these men. emotion_eyebrow  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:57 pm
*rolls his eyes at Hauk's response*
Oh... still in the closet I see. Might want to reconsider your use of racial slurs there, ya know... considering.. *gestures to the viking's own pointed ears*

*finally gets around to having a sip of his steamer since it seems cooled off enough by now*
Unless it's a gay club, I don't think they'll care about the size of your d**k. Might want to do something about -those-, though *points at her chest, which he was staring at through the whole sentence even before pointing* ninja

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:00 pm
Now it was Hauk's turn to stare at her dumbfounded. He had no answer for this. Um....well....unless the entire board is gay or has that specific fetish I honestly don't know if you'd impress any of them....He downs the last of his drink and gets up to make a stronger one. Looking over to TES as he makes it, And as for my current appearance you can thank Rev for that.....she decided to play guinea pigs with me and Anira over Halloween it seemed. stare  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:06 pm
Since Halloween you say? Harsh. That's a long time to be walking around as such a hideous looking dark elf. Could have at least done something about that hair....

*suddenly realizes just how homosexual all of that sounded coming out of his mouth*
sonofabitch emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:08 pm
*Furrows her brow. The only thing she heard was that she needed a d**k to be a part of this organization. She sighs heavily.* I don't know if they are gay or not. Perhaps I need to come up with Plan B then. Find myself some "ringer" or perhaps a few to bring and show them I have more than one d**k in my corner. *Eyes TES and Hauk intensely.* User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:10 pm
rolleyes What you offering to play "hairdresser"? I didn't think Ryzan liked to share. As he takes a sip of his drink he nearly chokes on that when he hears what Psy has in mind and sees that look in her eye. Oh no, I did it for IR....never again. To hell with that! stressed  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:16 pm
Just color it something more appropriate, man. You'll never in your life see a ******** blond dark elf stressed White, yes. Blond? No. Hell no. talk2hand

And hey, if you go white, then you can match your girlfriend emotion_awesome

*honestly has no idea what Psy's implying about her "Plan B", but if closet boy Hauk is freaking out over it, it can't be good*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:20 pm
*Stares at Hauk. stare Gets up and moves closer to TES.* TES you've got a d**k right? User Image And I don't really hear Ryzan do any complaining.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:22 pm
I'm honestly surprised my hair didn't change along with the rest. But again, experimental. Anira ended up a vampire minus the blood lust. His ear twitches slightly at the mention of Kat despite that he's not fully sure what TES meant about the white hair relating to her but he sips more of his drink and tries to keep his voice as level as possible. Also Kat and I are done. Work just got too much in the way so we did the classic breakup via voice mail.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:23 pm
(( Guess Ryzan gets to be the pimp indeed! ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:28 pm
Why yes... yes I do have a d**k. I'm sure you've seen it emotion_awesome

*raises an eyebrow when Hauk mentions he's no longer dating Kat*
huh.... well, can't say it really surprises me.

... actually, I take that back. It -does- surprise me that the two of you broke up first rather than her... well... I'm sure you know how her last relationship went with Justin when he got "too busy" for her. Probably from having "daddy" issues or some s**t.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:30 pm
It'll be real simple. You won't have to say a single thing or do anything. Just come with me to see the Board…whip that puppy out and DONE. *snaps* Piece of cake. cool  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 pm
He merely shrugs when TES mentions her previous men and just eyes how Psy has the scheming wheels rolling in her head. I'm honestly glad it didn't go that way, I think its safe to say that I'm one of the cleanest break ups she has ever has or ever will have. Raising his glass as a toast he glances back at Psy. Harskarinna as much as Ryzan might not mind I think TES would mind you throwing him around like fresh meat to the sharks.  

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:35 pm
Sounds simple enough. Not like I don't welcome every opportunity to whip it out as it is emotion_awesome

.... wait, they're not going to want to do anything to it, are they? emotion_eyebrow

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5939 5940 5941 5942 5943 5944 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games