Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:37 pm
*is tempted to further inquire about this change after catching that look of hers, but she's very quick to move on before he has a chance to say something* sweatdrop
New manhood? neutral
Still interesting in talking about penises, I see emotion_awesome
p***s? confused Oh! I don't have one of those anymore ^_^ I'm not really sure what happened to it, though....
*eye twitch* ... that's not something you typically just lose....
Gi ussta sweatdrop Quite a shame that is.... *still has pictures on his phone of Vassnta's appendage* ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:47 pm
User Image*Clear disappointment all over her face. User Image SON OF A b***h!!! stressed LOST IT?!!! gonk He was such good candidate too. stressed After slamming the rest of her sake and filling her small glass back up she sighs.* I am very sorry to hear that… User Image I can't even imagine. Such an extreme loss. User Image *Shakes her head and sighs again.* I sure hope you got the chance to test drive it before losing it. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:01 pm
*almost tempted to have some sake himself at the thought of losing man parts* sweatdrop
Test drive? neutral
I believe she is referring to.... well... "using" it. sweatdrop
Using? Like in making myself happy? ^_^ I did a lot of that ^_^
.... too much information emotion_facepalm
I didn't get around to finding a slut, though. But I kind of wanted to use it to make Miro happy ^_^ I think I might have, but I'm not really sure. It's almost as if I remember, but I don't really neutral I somehow get the feeling that Morion is the result of Miro and I reproducing, though ^_^
*stuffs his face with appetizers as a substitute to drinking. This lunch conversation is clearly going to be a very awkward one*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:15 pm
*Gasps. User Image Here sits before her the Father of Miro's child and he's NOT SURE?!! WTF?!! stressed Not SURE?!! HOW can you NOT be sure?!! User Image MY GOD!! If you did it right, you'd be DAMN SURE!! stressed You CLEARLY didn't do it right. talk2hand I see we are going to have to have yet another session. emotion_eyebrow *Downs her sake and digs in her large handbag.* I was going to return this since I don't need it anymore, but it looks like YOU are in desperate need. emotion_eyebrow *Places the strap on thing she bought earlier onto the table right in front of Vass.* That ought to do the trick. wink *Waggles finger at Vass.* You'll thank me for that. emotion_yatta  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:35 pm
*nearly spits out all the appetizers crammed into his mouth at seeing what Psy suddenly flops onto the table* eek gonk
*eyes grow wide in shock, having not expected the mistress to be carrying such a thing with her nor her just whipping it out so suddenly like that. On top of that, it's enormous!* eek
Gi ussta sweatdrop

*tilts his head curiously as he looks at the object*
I didn't know they were detachable. This one looks a lot different than I remember mine, though.

*chokes down his food to speak*
You could kill someone with that thing! gonk What the hell?! scream

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:42 pm
*walks into JD rather hurriedly, heading over to the table, first hugging Psy and then Ryzan before taking a seat*

Sorry I'm later than I said I'd be! Ran into some problems right as I was walking out the office.

*no later than she got her sentence out, a waiter came up and took her drink and appetizer order*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:45 pm
Yes, well they come in all sizes. User Image *She says sweetly to Vass as to educate the boy.

She points to TES.* User Image And YOU shouldn't be saying a DAMN THING considering you are going to be MY d**k at that meeting. talk2hand

*Hugs Icy back.* I'm SO glad you're here, Icy. You already need to slap your HO. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:52 pm
*she was glad the waiter had yet to make it to her with her beverage, as she damn near choked on her own spit when she heard the words out of Psy's mouth. Staring at the woman for a few, she broke down laughing, harder than she'd intended*

That's something you definitely don't hear anywhere but around here! rofl So, MY ho is YOUR d**k and MY ho needs slapping? Good GOD, it's good to be home. rofl

*still laughing when her drink and appetizer arrive*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:53 pm
*beams at Icy, returning the hug. Though his mood quickly shifts when he hears what Psyzapp has to say afterward*
.... "your" d**k? emotion_eyebrow
*glowers at Tes* evil

*cough* sweatdrop erm... guess I should have mentioned that at a better time... sweatdrop
*busy thoroughly examining the strap on, wondering if it works the same as his missing appendage did before it went missing. From the looks of it, it's already "happy" without him having to do anything to it, though*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:02 pm
*realizes all too late Ryzan's mood and tries to shift the subject to a more....lighter one sweatdrop *

How are the children Psy? Have they spoken their first words yet?

*sips her drink, glancing at Ryzan sideways to see if his expression changed*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:04 pm
YES!! I have an extremely important meeting with "The Order" and its required that I have a d**k. I was going to use that… *Points to the strap on she gave to Vass.* …but your husband said it probably wouldn't be impressive enough for that. So he's going to help me and be my d**k to show this board. I need to impress them and so I have to line up some of the very best and most impressive ones. whee *She appeals to Ryzan.

Points at TES.* AND YOU BETTER NOT WIMP OUT ON ME!!!! scream

*She grins at Icy.* YES!!! xd They did!!! Francesca said "Gucci" to me and Nico said "NASDAQ!" *Beams with pride.* 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:19 pm
*listening to Psy, she quirked a brow when "The Order" came up, thinking about Ayami and Leko immediately. Pretty sure that there are companies with the same moniker, she sat silently, yet furrowed her brow wondering how showcasing TES' d**k was going to be of any use. Was it a gay board and she needed a gay person as her spokesperson? Just as she was about to ask, Psy mentioned the twins' first words and made her lose her her train of thought*

Those are -definitely- your children Psy. Seems they'll be taking after your side of the family.

*shaking her head and chuckling she turned to Ryzan and TES*

How have you two been? I'm glad that we all got to do this together, even if I did have to pay for him.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:29 pm
*doesn't know what "The Order" that she's referring to is or why she'd need Tes' p***s to meet with them, but as she goes on to say she's lining up the very best and most impressive, he can't help but crack a small smile with a light blush to follow*
Mzilst impressive, you say?

*eyes his husband with a grin*
Xas xas... I can see why you would have chosen him. User Image If he will be in need of a... ah... "fluffer"... I would be mzild than happy to assist. ninja As a matter of fact, I would insist on it.

Awkward conversation is awkward sweatdrop

*curious, he starts trying to make the strap on happy even though it already looks happy to see if it reacts the same*

Oh dear god... emotion_facepalm Put that thing away already gonk

Gi ussta sweatdrop
*reaches over and pulls Vassnta's arms down so he's at least doing it under the table, though it doesn't look much less inappropriate that way either* sweatdrop
We have been.... well enough. We certainly have our moments now and then. There has been a lot happening over the past few months, what with yathrin having her child... *gives Tes a glare after saying that, to which Tes just rolls his eyes to* ... plus trying to do this filming project we have taken on. Every time it seems we have everything in place to continue, something else always comes up it seems. With the weather, we will naut be able to finish the beginning outdoor scenes at AS until the snow melts, for instance. Plus there is still the question about how we will... uh... acquire Draa for his scenes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:37 pm
No no, Vass. Its already good to go. No jump start required. wink You just slip that bad boy on and make Miro VERY happy. wink

*She is delighted Ryzan will help her.* In fact, I've been writing an advertisement with Kyle to host auditions and YOU, Ryzan, could help me pick some out! Listen to this… *Gets out her iPhone and scrolls a bit.* ……here it is! User Image Size Matters. Huge payout for large unit. The bigger the better. Top 10 get big rewards. Show and tell gig…and that's it. $25K a minute for just the right equipment. Auditions held at Islime Rusco (date to be determined). User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:49 pm
{{If I seem rushed, or ignoring things, it's not on purpose. I'm basically writing what pops into my head first, because if I think about what to say for too long, I wind up with long drawn out posts when I only wanted to say one or two things. stressed }}

Oh Miro had her child already? I miss out on so much.

*was about to ask what she had, but noting the look Ryzan was giving TES, she opted to wait and ask TES when he was alone*

I was just going to ask about the project next. I'm sure we'll get a break in the weather soon, even if it is snowing in spring. Draa, eh? That's a face I haven't seen in quite some time.

*looks over at Vassnta who's been playing with a very erogenous toy that Psy gave him. Still not sure of what to make of that, she just shrugs and finishes her appetizer, listening to Psy*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5943 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games