Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:58 pm
Do what all the directors do. Film the thing OUT of order and edit the s**t outa it in production. neutral

*Finishes her sake and pours another for herself and one for Icy.* You know, I've been going to check on my trailer every now and again and I STILL don't see that gold star and my name on the door. User Image

*Snaps at the nearest waiter* Will you just bring us an assortment please? User Image Let he chef know its for me. OH and …… *Watches him hustle away* User Image …… MAKE SURE SOME OF IT IS VEGETARIAN!!!! scream stressed

*Grins at Icy.* So what kinds of adventures have you been up too lately, Icy? User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:00 pm
*gets one of his largest boyish smiles yet when Psy says it'll make Miro very happy*
^_^ Really? I'd like that very much. ^_^ I thought I was going to have to try one of those other ways that I've seen her write about, but she seems to think I wouldn't be me anymore if I did neutral

.... does this one also have semen in it like mine did? neutral

... uh... no.... no it doesn't....
*groans slightly at them talking about Miro, but tries to just ignore it and pretend it wasn't mentioned as he listens about Psyzapp's plans*
Gi ussta, gi ussta User Image Xas, I believe I would mzilst enjoy assisting on such a task User Image

*twitch*
Hold on a minute... stressed For one, I better be seeing $25k a minute too if that's what you're offering everyone else, and secondly.... why does Ry have to sit in on judging? stare

Well.... I -do- have quite a bit of expertise in that department...
You don't even know what she's looking for! stressed

*turns his attention back to Icy*
Yeah.. Mir delivered some months back on Halloween. Took on her likeness it seems.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:05 pm
*Re-reads the ad and shrugs* Its still a work in progress. I wanted to offer some type in "incentive" you know…to get the best and most impressive. I just don't know what that incentive IS yet. I could just reward the number one contender and give a smaller stipend to the others just for being involved. *Looks to Ryzan for his expert opinion.* neutral  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:17 pm
*smiles her thanks to Psy and picks her sake up, taking a sip.*

Unfortunately, it doesn't get much adventurous in the office, especially when you're tethered to the desk day in and day out. The boys have been taking care of all the jobs, while sticking me on "paper duty". emotion_eyebrow I literally had to run out of there today or I never would have been able to leave! Paper duty sucks! crying You know how long it's been since I shot a load off?

*sips her sake with a frown, mumbling to herself about she's stuck with the actual work while the boys get to play. Hearing TES, she looks at him and smiles softly, wondering if Miro is doing alright as a new mom*

She is doing alright, yea? I mean, I've never been sure if Miro's way of talking and acting was just something she did or if she really is like that, but she's taking care of herself and the baby, right?

*glances at Vassnta, who's been talking about making Miro happy for quite some time now, and starts thinking if he's the father or not*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:22 pm
No gold star? eek I was certain that Kyle and I had thoroughly gone over the demands and made arrangements for each of them sweatdrop My sincerest apologies, jabbress sweatdrop I will see to it that is taken care of as quickly as possible.
*cough* asskisser *cough cough*
stare *elbows his husband in the side*
*winces*

*shakes his head sternly at Psyzapp's secondary idea of "incentive"*
Nau nau nau nau nau sweatdrop That could ves well backfire into you getting hardly any participants sweatdrop While some would still be interested to see how they "measure up" to others or just participate if they are desperate for money, men generally have quite delicate egos and will choose not to participate if there's a chance they will be getting "pity" prizes for naut being at the top.

I believe an "all or nothing" approach is best. Either they are hired or they are naut, without the consolation prizes. Perhaps it would also be best naut to mention size in the advertisement and simply say you are looking for the "best", which could mean any number of things. That way, those who "don't make the cut", as they say, can simply be told they are naut quite what you are looking for.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:26 pm
*Hears Icy talk of paperwork.* I know EXACTLY what you mean, Icy. stare You should be able to shoot off your load too!!!! User Image How come men seem to think they are the ONLY ONES who get to shoot a load?!!! stressed

*Listens to Ryzan and nods.* That's a good idea. I'll run this ad by you before its sent off for publishing. Just for another set of eyes. cool  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:31 pm
To be honest, I couldn't rightly tell you how she's been doing. Only time I've seen her since the hospital was the day of filming because a certain someone's paranoid that I'm going to go into "daddy" mode or some s**t if I hang around her and the baby too much emotion_eyebrow *glances over at Ryzan*
"Daddy mode"? neutral
Yeah.... since Draa's apparently the father which technically would sort of make me the father.... kind of... sort of.... but not really...
*looks a bit disappointed*
Oh... neutral

*despite Ryzan giving him looks over mentioning his questionable relation to Mir's kid, he can't help but bite back laughter at Icy and Psy talking about shooting off loads*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:43 pm
Wait…Draa is the Father? eek ……… OMG poor Miro. User Image She must have been so desperate. User Image *Looks to Vass.* Vass, this is your chance to do the honorable thing for Miro. 3nodding Make her happy and take the responsibility we all know Draa will not do.  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:05 pm
*isn't sure if he should feel amused or insulted by that, but he can't really argue that Draa honestly wouldn't want the responsibility since he himself sure as hell wouldn't* sweatdrop
*sighs at this turn of conversation, pulls out a clove, and lights it up, glaring at the first staff member that tries to give him a discouraging glance* stare
I thought I was the father neutral Though she did write that it was her and Draa reproducing when Morion was conceived....
But it seems familiar...

er... well... since you and Draa... and Taus stare are kind of all the same person, I suppose technically you sort of are?

...... god, that kid's got some ******** up lineage in store for him emotion_facepalm

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:10 pm
*raises her sake cup in a toast to Psy*

I know right? I tell you what though, next time I'm sticking them on paper duty while I go play and shoot a load off or two. talk2hand

*eyes widen with shock*

Draa is the father? Draa, as in TES' clone, is the father? Draa, the grunny, is the father? Thank goodness the child took after its mother. Not sure how that would've worked out had it come out looking green, or furry. Speaking of, is it a boy or girl?

*listens to TES explaining to Vassnta what she also had on her mind, and answering some of her questions as well. She didn't want to cause Ryzan to have that look on his face, but she was curious as to this whole ordeal with Miro and her child*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 pm
Yeah.... apparently elf hybrids tend to take after their mothers from what I've seen... unless it's wood elves and humans, but that's a different story. For instance, I ended up taking after my mum and kat ended up taking after hers. So it's not all too surprising Mir's kid turned out like her, though with the whole weird mix of whatever the hell is going on over there *motions at Vass* , it was hard to say if there would be some other dominating force taking over in the genetics department.
It's a boy, by the way ^_^
Oh, right. sweatdrop *completely skipped over the fact that Icy had asked that, apparently*
Miro and I have been trying to get him on solid foods now ^_^ He likes to spit it out and make us clean up after him ^_^
.... I'm not sure that's something to be smiling about...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:23 pm
{{Running to the store. I shouldn't be long 3nodding }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:32 pm
(( Okay. I'm sure we'll be here. ))

NONSENSE!!! talk2hand Draa is gone and the much improved Vass is here. A child should HAVE a Father. *Feels very strong about this having lost her very own at such a young and impressionable age herself. User Image

Her cold heart melts at seeing how Vass talks of the child. emotion_kirakira * Improvement indeed. Without question. emotion_kirakira

*Finally the waiter arrives with their order and delivers a feast to them. She picks up her chopsticks and picks pieces of sushi to put onto her plate.* I've been thinking about this movie filming and Mr. Giovanni has been asking if I would like to rehearse. Is there anything in particular I need to rehearse? User Image *Looks to TES and then Ryzan.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 4:49 pm
*immensely relieved to finally have a change of subject*
Quortek has decided to try to go with an "improvisational" approach to the movie, which I suppose is part of why he does naut want to film it out of sequence...

That and it would be a pain in the a** for processing stressed
Because he is taking this approach, it is difficult to say exactly how everything will actually play out and what scenes might take place.
Pretty much going to be winging it the whole way through with only a base outline of where it's all going so the actors aren't at a complete loss.  

Ryzan Vixtul

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 5:02 pm
*Looks to Ryzan and then TES. Improvisational. I guess she'll just have to do what comes to her naturally. Besides, she's fantastic at improvisation. She plays her violin that way a lot and look how fantastic THAT is.* cool  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5944 5945 5946 5947 5948 5949 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games