Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:09 pm
*Bursts out laughing as Miss Icy leaves. rofl She's feisty, just like his Dolce Cosa and she called that other blue guy a "ho." rofl rofl * Yous non mettendo fuori, eh?! rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:19 pm
JEEZE TES!!! You could have at least stood up and helped her with her chair!!!! stressed Ryzan! Teach your husband some manners!!! stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:25 pm
Eh yous gots a bella donna mads at choo. Yous gets da broad soma dem rocks dey's likes an forget about it. emotion_dealwithit *Smirks and takes a pull on his cigar.* emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:38 pm
You didn't even make an EFFORT to make her feel special!!! AND SHE PAID!!!! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:42 pm
Eh … dat guy… he's finocchio, Dolce Cosa. Forget about it. He ain't use ta hows tings goes. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:47 pm
He does too know!! He claims he's been interested in women before!! He just…… Ryzan is his soul mate and when you meet your soul mate it just doesn't matter! emotion_kirakira  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:51 pm
*He raises an eyebrow to his Dolce Cosa. emotion_eyebrow It sure as hell DOES matter, but she's got these idealistic "romantic" notions and there's no point in arguing with her. Typical woman.* rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:56 pm
*She can see it all over his face. That look! He's eye rolling her!* WHAT?!! mad  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:00 pm
Yous don knows nuthin bout choo's soul mate. stare *Takes a long pull off his cigar.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 pm
WHAT?! I know PLENTY about my soul mate! talk2hand You don't know what you're talking about!! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:13 pm
*Plunks his cigar in his mouth, grits his teeth to hold it in place and grabs her. twisted Grabs her and pulls her very close to him. emotion_dowant He takes his cigar out his mouth and places it into the ashtray sitting on the table and leans down to her face real close.* You ain't lookin in da rights place, Dolce Cosa. mad Io sono la tua anima gemella e tu lo sai. emotion_dowant *So close to her. He realizes and is fully aware they are in public and mixed company so he merely inhales the scent of her perfume and makes sure she gets the message before releasing her. He then lets go and grabs his cigar before standing.* Yous lets ol Gio knows when yous ready ta scram. stare *He plunks his cigar in his mouth and walks away.*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:19 pm
*has fallen asleep face first in his plate*
*too preoccupied playing with his new toy to pay attention*
*just sitting back and watching the drama* ninja

{{Busy killing dragons....}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:32 pm
*Abruptly stands and slams her hands onto the table.* evil THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!!! scream I DEMAND A REFUND!! stressed THIS HAS NOT BEEN THE TIME OF MY LIFE AND I KNOW ICY WOULD FULLY AGREE WITH ME!!! scream

WE GOT ONE ELF SLEEPING IN HIS PLATE!! ONE PLAYING WITH HIS NEW d**k!! AND ANOTHER SITTING THERE IN A STATE OF SHOCK LIKE HES WATCHING A MOVIE ON THE "E" CHANNEL!!! scream
*Snatches her purse up, grabs the half full bottle of sake and before leaving turns to the group pointing at the sleeping TES.*

I'M NOT PAYING d**k FOR THE USE OF YOUR d**k!!!! scream talk2hand *Makes her way out of the JD in a complete frenzy ranting a mile a minute in Italian.* stressed  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:59 pm
*passes by blonde chick on her way into the JD, narrowly missing a full on collision as they're both storming in opposite directions. Thinks nothing of it and just continues on her path into the JD, quickly scanning the place until she spots what she came for and goes directly to the table, grabbing Vass by one of his horns*

You said it was just a lunch, not a ********' all day buffet or some s**t stressed We's got a show to do scream

*drags Vass out of the restaurant, through the bar, and into the club to start their gig*

Gi ussta sweatdrop I suppose this "date" did naut go ves well at all sweatdrop
*is surprised that amongst all the yelling, Tes is still asleep emotion_facepalm He sighs, then nudges his husband awake*

*shoots up*
I wasn't sleeping! I was just... looking at the backs of my eyelids for a bit. ninja

.... where'd everybody go?

It appears our "buyers" were mzilst displeased with our services.
They'll have to take that up with the pimp then, I guess emotion_awesome
*unamused* stare
Well, no point in sticking around if the date's over then.
We weren't left with the bill, were we? sweatdrop

*waiter slips the bill onto the table while clearing plates*

RUN FOR IT!! gonk

*grabs Ry and makes a mad dash to their quarters while the staff rolls their eyes at their futile escape. Not like they don't know where they live*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:14 am
*enters through the office*
*walks straight to the board noticing the rough ancient handwriting script used on the previous announcement* User Image
Where have I been?
Missing I suppose sweatdrop

*updates the board and heads to fix a fresh double shot*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja TIME (3/11 - 3/17)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5946 5947 5948 5949 5950 5951 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games