Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:47 am
I miss the active days that got up this random chat thread to what it is today. -Siigh~-  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:44 am
Gawd, I hate my life.

I was looking foward to the only convention I'm able to attend for a whole year. It probably would have been my last D:

I spend weeks to decide on my cosplay and it's nearly finished by now... And TWO WEEKS before the con, the person I would hang out and share a room with turns me down. emo  

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:39 am
iKazuko
Gawd, I hate my life.

I was looking foward to the only convention I'm able to attend for a whole year. It probably would have been my last D:

I spend weeks to decide on my cosplay and it's nearly finished by now... And TWO WEEKS before the con, the person I would hang out and share a room with turns me down. emo

Awww, man, that really sucks! D: Im so sorry!

Well, I've been looking forward to possibly going to new york anime festival/new york comicon in october, but i just found out that it's a no-go, after i've been planning a meet-up with my friends and adjusting props for my cosplay D:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:57 pm
That's too bad :< What con was it?  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:07 am
"Connichi" , one of the bigger cons here in Germany. I already bought my ticket back in January emo .  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 am
D: Awww, man! That really sucks! I would go anyway! I'd find a way to! ><  

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:31 pm
That really does suck sad  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 7:43 pm
I kind of fell out of fandom but I do miss you guys. xD;

The last I heard of the dubs were the previews and I thought everyone were satisfied with the way they did the accents and whatnot. I didn't hear about anything else after that. And the "Jew" thing. Wow, that's horrible. Way to go, Funimation.

I hate the haters. They're part of the reason why Hetalia fandom gets a bad rap, I think. "Omg those freaking crazy fangirls are this and that, and blahblahblah." Um. No? All fandoms have crazy people, thanks for trying. Um, other than the cosplayers doing the whole... salute thing, yaoi fangirls will happen when there's an anime where most of the characters are boys. I don't know about now, but when I was more active in the fandom, everyone was sane. Haters refuse to acknowledge sane people for the sake of their argument though, so.. *Shrug*

Anyway, hello! XD
Kazuko, your avatar is faaaabulous~ heart  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:24 pm
Madame! I miss you! I'm still burning quite strong with this fandom. XD;;

Did you know I was published? o: In a English language doujin for Hetalia they had fanfics and comics both, and I was in there with one of my fics. o/

They really really botched the dubs in my opinion. They made Hetalia what it was NOT SUPPOSED TO BE. I heard it related to being South Park, offensive on purpose, which APH is not supposed to be. It does nothing but give the haters fuel.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:34 am
Aw, I feel bad for not liking Hetalia as much as I used to. xD;;

And THAT. IS. AWESOME. Good for you!

Well, haters will find anything wrong with it. "Countries that are people? Countries that are cute/pretty boys that invade each other? A comic about bishie countries during WWII?!?! It's all cutesy with rainbows and unicorns when...WHY IS FRANCE NAKED? These are all stereotypes! No one from (country) is like that... except maybe America. Lol Americans. Anyway, this doesn't teach you history! Stop saying you get good grades in history class from this! OMG THIS IS INSULTING WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHY DOES IT HAVE FANS OMGOMGOMG. OH, BECAUSE IT'S SECRETLY YAOI. NOW I SEE. LOLOL STUPID FANGIRLS A biggrin GLJH!"

Did I miss anything? But yeah, now I see they will have a lot more fuel from the dub.  

Madame Royale
Captain

Invisible Regular

xxKarachan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:54 pm
Madame Royale

//feels the saaaame
Dx

<3 But yeah, congrats on the publishing~ I feel like I heard you mention it before...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:25 pm
I think I might have mentioned it when it was first being done a little over a month ago. xD The post on it is here where the preorder was. http://1920anthology.livejournal.com/547.html#cutid1

I would feel alone if I didn't have my Seattlite group of cosplayers. But still :< I often feel sad for staying in fandoms so long. Everyone leaves! lol  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Karibun

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:05 am
Whaaaa~ Looks like I'm lucky today.
We're going to attend the con for two instead of three days, which cuts down the price for the hotel...WHICH means she'll be able to afford it o/ *happy dance* I should get my hat ready.

Thanks Madame Royale<3
I bet my avi is feeling quite snazzy in this attire .

I actually wish I could fully enjoy this (and many other) fandoms as other people do.
Partly because I actually feel bad for being part of a fandom (seeing as some people are treating it as it's something horrible)...On the other hand - I guess I just lack passion8'D Maybe it's my upbringing, but I feel incredible weird when taking too much interest in something. Whoo!~

Still, I wish there where more people around here that share some interests with me emo .

OH AND CONGRATULATIONS <3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 8:42 pm
Madame Royale

And THAT. IS. AWESOME. Good for you!

Well, haters will find anything wrong with it. "Countries that are people? Countries that are cute/pretty boys that invade each other? A comic about bishie countries during WWII?!?! It's all cutesy with rainbows and unicorns when...WHY IS FRANCE NAKED? These are all stereotypes! No one from (country) is like that... except maybe America. Lol Americans. Anyway, this doesn't teach you history! Stop saying you get good grades in history class from this! OMG THIS IS INSULTING WHY DO PEOPLE LIKE THIS WHY DOES IT HAVE FANS OMGOMGOMG. OH, BECAUSE IT'S SECRETLY YAOI. NOW I SEE. LOLOL STUPID FANGIRLS A biggrin GLJH!"

Did I miss anything? But yeah, now I see they will have a lot more fuel from the dub.

Oh yes... Im trying NOT to fall out of the fandom. Its soo much fun! I'd miss it! >< But Im shifting over to the kuroshitsuji fandom! D: *points to sig*

And UGH haters. They make my blood boil! If only they could understand hetalia's awesomeness!

and congrats on getting published!

currychicken123

3,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Wall Street 200

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:10 pm
See that's what makes me sad. People leaving one fandom for another. I simply like both. Or... several. XD; I have a lot I like right now.  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff