Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:52 pm
*looks around
deserted
puts away her dishes
heads back down to her room*
*once she reaches her bed, drifts right off* User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:23 am
*enters the bar
feeling so-so*
*So very down in the dumps
she pins up the new announcement only so well*
*tearing down the old
crumples it up so tightly into a ball
then tosses it just like so into the waste bin*

MW ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja SO (3/25 - 3/31)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

*So in need of caffeine
makes a double shot
there is only so much liquid she can take in the morning*
*Feeling so overwhelmed with the amount of
thought in her head
returns to her chambers*
*so over the day already*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:17 pm
-dame rushes into the bar, heads to the jukebox and plays a song. She dances around the bar like a crazy person, playing air guitar and singing at the top of her lungs, mumbling over the hush word, of course. xd emotion_omnomnom When it comes to an end, she slides out of the bar and into JD, disappearing- emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:04 pm
*Arrives at MW with Mr. Giovanni and hands him her full length mink to him.* Be a dear and go feed Bucky for me and get me some tea. wink *She pats him on the side of his face a couple of times and he checks out her a** as she takes a seat at the bar. emotion_dowant He takes her coat with him to give to Kyle.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:13 pm
*Feels the need to hear some music even if she didn't hit the RN and smacks the jukebox hard with her hip before going to sit down once again.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:43 pm
*Takes out her iPhone and texts Ryzan.*

Text message to Ryzan from Psyzapp
The newspaper ad for "d**k auditions" has been submitted to run this weekend in the local and surround area's newspapers. Auditions will be held the weekend of April 5-7 at Islime Russco…I do hope you are still available for judging. Please let me know if I need to make arrangements for a suitable substitute.

Kiss kiss,
Mistress Psyzapp

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:51 pm
*finds her way up to the bar*
*grinning shyly at Psy
doesn't disturb her and sits at the bar*
*taps out a clove*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:55 pm
*Hits send and grins sweetly at Ayami. She notices how simply radiant the angelic one looks and in secret wishes she were just as lovely. She clears her throat and speaks.* Ayami…its been too long. I have many questions for you. emotion_kirakira  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:02 pm
eek *inhales her clove too fast nervously*
many? User Image
*coughs and waves her hand in front of her face*
what - ever - about User Image
No strangers have been around
asking about me...
have they? User Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:06 pm
No no…I just got back from my cruise. User Image

I am preparing to speak to this "Order" QS has been blathering on about. emotion_eyebrow I am going to apply for a position in their ranks you see. Its only natural since I am who I am and this Order is who they are…it's destiny. emotion_kirakira And well, QS says I need several things in order for them to see me…or rather the lack of me. emotion_eyebrow This is probably the trickiest venture I've ever taken a bite of but the prize would be worth it. emotion_kirakira

The invisibility part should be fairly easy and I can pre-record my killer presentation or have one of the men speak in my stead. I am holding d**k auditions in 2 weeks and that in itself should be impressive since I'll be showing up with many instead of one. emotion_yatta

But this "gift" thing. I mean what do you gift an organization such as this? QS said the last person they saw gave them some cheap a** gold statue and virgins. rolleyes VIRGINS!!! Like I can even FIND any of those at Saks!!!
stressed  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:15 pm
*hears "order"* eek
*hears "destiny"* User Image
*hears "killer"* User Image

*snaps out of her fear when she hears "d**k-gold virgin-saks"* User Image
*shakes her head from her stupor*
What in heavens gates are you talking about? User Image
You can't..
you can't see the order! User Image
Then they'll know where I'm hiding!
You'll have more demon harlots streaming down on this bar than you know!
You'll start a holy war!

*sinks in her seat and smokes the clove trying to look small*
sweet Jesus.....
*eye twitches and she giggles a bit under her breath*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:21 pm
WHAT?!!! scream Are you saying those old men would deny ME?!!! ME?!!!!! How could they deny ME when I show up with at least 10 dicks?!!! talk2hand And VIRGINS ARE OVERRATED!!!!! I REFUSE to give a repeat gift!!! talk2hand  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:30 pm
*swallows hard and looks up*
*snuffing out the clove speaks up in a strange monotone voice*
you could always
present them with a forgotten relic of their time...
I know of one such
one to which they do not know
one governed by three major powers, but only one is currently mastered
each represents a essence of the soul; good, selfish or evil.
it would take a true prophet to unlock the trinity.
User Image
where are you finding these volunteer "dicks" User Image

*taken aback at her language, blushes hard
and scoots out to get a martini* User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:42 pm
* User Image Stops and the look on her face is at first puzzled from the tone of Ayami's voice but then she grins as if she were the cat that swallowed the canary when hearing the information. User Image She scoots over closer to the Angel.* A forgotten relic you say? Major Powers? Prophet? Trinity? User Image……… You aren't talking about TES are you? User Image He's quite the "relic." I don't even know how old he is. emotion_yatta *Bursts out laughing.* rofl

I'm going to hold d**k auditions in IR the weekend of April 5th. User Image Ryzan is going to help me select the very best ones. wink  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:51 pm
User Image come to think of it...
TES may very well best me in age.
but no no I User Image
I didn't even mean to mention that
It's not as though it's been burning in the back of my adjoined mind for all time!

*can't believe she is spilling all these ancient secrets* stressed
Leko stressed damnit.
*tries to concentrate on suppressing the demon
with the tongue of truth*
Look you should just forget that you would easily fill that missing void
and unlock the power of the chalice

GOD! scream
To hell with you and your damn curse!

Psy is not the "selfish" soul element!

*covers her mouth immediatly* User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5956 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games