Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:02 pm
eek *Slams hand on the bar top and reaches out to almost grasp the angel by the odd golden bunny ears she's wearing* User Image User Image WHO TOLD YOU I'M NOT THE ELEMENT?!!!! scream I'VE SEEN AND HANDLED A GREAT DEAL OF CHALICES IN MY LIFETIME!!!! talk2hand I have PERSONALLY unlocked MANY secrets and have brought extremely powerful men to their knees!!!!! User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:11 pm
*leans back to protect her bunny disguised wings from the mistress's clutches*
User Image
You mean to tell me you believe yourself to be the element
of selfish? User Image
But Psy a good catholic like yourself!
surely! you mean selfless! User Image

*stops freaking out*
*stares blankly at her*
I've only been taught to unlock the "good" User Image
Really this was just a silly idea
really just not worth the trouble.
I wouldn't want to waste your time!

*quickly makes a dirty martini
fumbling with the olives*
Besides
again....
we'd need to awaken the evil.
no! no! I'm not that kind!
I'm good, leave it alone!

*shakes her head in frustration*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:24 pm
*Reclaims her hands and sets them into her lap in a very polite and demure fashion. She sits with perfect posture as taught in finishing school and clears her throat. She speaks very calmly and sweetly.* How can one angel judge this mistress who hast given thou the gift of refuge? User Image No questions asked and nothing in return…simply out of the kindness of her dark heart? emotion_kirakira And within this same soul has done things that some would find ruthless, unspeakable horrors all in the name of love. User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:33 pm
*almost as though the words spoken
unlocked a sleeping door
nodding to the mistress stands and summons
the Holy Chalice of Purification*
I do not judge
rather I purify
with a serpents tongue of fire.
Do what you will with my gift.
My it not bite you with deadly venom.

*eyes clear up and her demeanor returns to normal*
*picks up her martini and sips it nervously
not exactly understanding the effects the mistress is having on her tonight* User Image  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:43 pm
* User Image Snatches that Chalice and stuffs it into her handbag.* User Image But I LOVE serpents…always have. I have an affinity towards them and seem to have the gift to charm the most vicious ones. User Image Not to mention they make such a nice pair of shoes. wink

*She watches as Mr. Giovanni comes to get her. He holds open her mink coat while she gets off of her stool and slips her arms into the warm long sleeves.* Speaking of snakes… wink *She winks at Ayami playfully.* My most gracious and humble gratitude for your faith in me. I won't let you down. cool *She takes Mr. Giovanni's arm and he leads her out the front door.*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:47 pm
*bleeds to the surface*
It's even better when the snake sheds its skin. twisted
Won't they be surprised to see THAT
particular family heirloom User Image

*vanishes into her own portal after the mistress as disappeared
cackling*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:33 am
*upon finding his phone, he gets rather excited to see the text from Psyzapp, but tries not to outwardly show it as it may draw Tes' attention if he did ninja Feeling that his husband would try to stop him from going if he realized how serious the mistress was about this contest, he hides himself away in the laundry room for a short while to compose his return text. ninja *

Text from Ryzan to Psyzapp
Xas xas. I do believe my schedule will be open that weekend and I will be sure to keep it clear in order to assist you in this matter.

-R'zn

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:15 am
**migraine**

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja START (4/1 - 4/7)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 7:39 pm
*materializes into the bar*
*running her finger over the rim of a glass
that appears shortly thereafter
musing into the ringing it causes*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:42 pm
*takes her glass
and exits out the front
into the night* pirate  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 5, 1, 1 Total: 14 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:42 pm
*walking up to the building, sees the line of men outside. Curious, she goes into the main bar and opens the door to IR and peeks inside* cat_ninja Wow... there's a lot of men in there. I wonder... oh, it's probably cause of that commercial that was on the radio. *ears twitch as she looks through the doorway at everyone who showed up*  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 3, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:05 pm
*closes the door and goes behind the bar, pouring herself a drink and taking a seat at the counter*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:08 pm
-dame slips in from the JD and sees Kits- Hiya. biggrin  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 4, 3, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:13 pm
*ears perk up when she hears someone coming* Hi dame. ^_^ Wanna see something interesting? Go open that door. cat_xd *points to the door to IR*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:25 pm
Er...okay? -dame walks over to the IR, opens the door, and peeks in- eek emotion_eyebrow What. The. ********.

-she stands there gaping for a few minutes before turning on her heel and shutting the door soundly behind her- Nope, nope, nope, too much d**k for me. sweatdrop gonk -quickly walks behind the counter- What the hell is going on in there?

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5957 5958 5959 5960 5961 5962 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games