Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:53 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Comes back to the room with tea and sets it down sits on the bed and looks at Ryoji* Come sit by me

"hmmm...." Ryoji's ears twitch then he pulls Sarah to her window then kneels down. "Izara's telling Kai........damm...."

*Gets up* Whats going on why did you say damn?

Ryoji teleports them to the roof "just look..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:54 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
iiKibblez
"I guess...I should go....."
no u guessed wrong i should leave....*hops down from where they were and goes into the garden*

"Kai come back!" Izara says pulling his arm "yes i and kibblez had a thing i gues...but then he left and i waited a long time and then i met u......then u sed all the things i wanted to hear and ur so sweet and......and then he came back...and now its turned into a situation where i hav to choose one of u and i....UGH!!!"
well im not putting presure on u too hurry to choose just.....idk ...

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:54 pm

IzzyCW
IzzyCW
-walks the door in the rain and walks to the meadoe and stands with her head down crying-

-falls in the mud still crying-

Shirotora rolls of the bench and down a hill and bumps in to yumi in the medow still a sleep.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:56 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
*Comes back to the room with tea and sets it down sits on the bed and looks at Ryoji* Come sit by me

"hmmm...." Ryoji's ears twitch then he pulls Sarah to her window then kneels down. "Izara's telling Kai........damm...."

*Watches careful not to fall but whispers* Where bad people spying on your sister like this

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:57 pm

II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
iiKibblez
no u guessed wrong i should leave....*hops down from where they were and goes into the garden*

"Kai come back!" Izara says pulling his arm "yes i and kibblez had a thing i gues...but then he left and i waited a long time and then i met u......then u sed all the things i wanted to hear and ur so sweet and......and then he came back...and now its turned into a situation where i hav to choose one of u and i....UGH!!!"

"i hate this....." Izara says looking at the ground. "i hate this with a passion and i wish this wasnt happening and just...." Izara screams at the top of her lungs making both her siblings jump to their feet and take a step in her direction.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:58 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*Watches careful not to fall but whispers* Where bad people spying on your sister like this

"no were not...she's going to need me again...." Ryoji says sitting back down

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:59 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
iiKibblez

"i hate this....." Izara says looking at the ground. "i hate this with a passion and i wish this wasnt happening and just...." Izara screams at the top of her lungs making both her siblings jump to their feet and take a step in her direction.
*Kai holds his ears while izara is screaming* *mumbles* ow ow that F****** hurts.....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:00 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

when you go take me with you she may need a womans help

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:01 pm

II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II
iiKibblez

*Kai holds his ears while izara is screaming* *mumbles* ow ow that F****** hurts.....

Izara stops and looks up and says with her ears pressed against her head "sorry....i shouldnt do that.....im just not going to talk again..." she says looking at the ground
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:02 pm

"its ok izara if i han't come back you've choosen but then i came back so kai stay you were wrong also"

iiTobi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

when you go take me with you she may need a womans help

"she will..."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:03 pm

iiKibblez
"its ok izara if i han't come back you've choosen but then i came back so kai stay you were wrong also"
u guys were gonna be together anyways...

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm

iiKibblez

Izara looks at him completely comfused
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:04 pm

"I feel its better if you go with kai...I already failed by not comoing back....and you would ov chosen him so it my fualt....Ill go"

iiTobi

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm

II Purple_Cura II
iiKibblez
u guys were gonna be together anyways...

"Kai....." Izara says grabbing his hand making him stay
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games