Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:46 pm
* Exhales slowly and speaks with a low tone*

No one goes through the trouble of taking anything or anyone without some type of compensation. Unless they're stupid. One time, a certain organization attempted to take my halo from me long ago. Let's just say, they're no longer accepting any new members at this time. You don't take something or someone from me, period. That story you told seems suspicious as hell. Sounds like someone took a vacation to me...

... I was referring to what is going on with Leko/Ayami. A war is brewing. I need to find a way to use this to my favor.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:56 pm
Franco simply tip his cigar at the man again, certifying that his suspicion was indeed validated. He then sits back, feeling much more confident in his hasty demands from last evening. While taking in a puff from the cigar, he listened to this news 'bout guerra.

aspetta, aspetta, aspetta... yous talkin about dat demone and 'er consacrato! Oh, no no Franco ain't messin wit dat. Mia mamma always tolds Franco "Mantenere la tua azienda a questo mondo" in oda words don't yous cross da chiesa.

Franco gives himself the motion of the cross to fend off his troubles about those two... women... talk2hand

Where dem supposed to be donne anyways? confused Any a one of dem for dat fatto?

*edited  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

QuietStorm XII

Devout Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:56 pm
*Gets up suddenly*

Sorry to cut things short, but I have to go. We will meet again my friend.

*Takes flight and leaves the bar.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:04 pm
Is about to leave with the man to bid him addio until he sees this man take off in fight.

Santa Maria Madre di Dio! emotion_jawdrop

Nearly falling back to his seat from shock, decides this has been enough of a break for the night. Saying 'is Ave Maria all the wile out the doors, he departs to get back to the estate to hopefully put some thing to rest, tonight. sweatdrop  

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 3, 4, 5 Total: 21 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 8:36 pm
*walks in and goes behind the counter, getting a bottle of water from the fridge and taking a seat*  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 6, 6 Total: 22 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:15 pm
*decides to go over to the Jade Dragon. They're not very busy, so she's seated at the sushi bar right away. She orders a drink and looks over the menu*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 2, 6, 3, 3 Total: 18 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm
*places her order when she gets her drink. While she waits, looks up at the statue. She feels a little disappointed that Velcore isn't sitting up there*  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 4, 6, 2, 1 Total: 17 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:54 pm
*while she eats, watches the staff in the kitchen. After she's paid the bill, she walks out, stopping at Pandora's Box to make an appointment for the next day* Hmmm... maybe I'll walk by Karrie's house and see if he's still awake. *outside, calls for Mwee to join her*

*glides down from the roof, where she'd been waiting*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:05 am
((Insane busy week for me - I have final Interviews Friday and will be gone over the weekend.... I don't expect to be in as Aya/Leko at all...))

*board magically updates*
MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … JERK (4/15 - 4/21)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:32 am
((Miroisexception: I will attempt to respond to a leko summon if I am available))  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:45 am
((Yay! Miro wins! mrgreen ))

:: stops into the bar with Morion before heading to work. Miro hasn't actually been in the place for a while, so it feels kind of weird. :: sweatdrop

Um... :: looks around at the mostly empty bar, the orc-smelling security people starting to make her nervous :: sweatdrop
M-Miro was told demon cake lady could help Miro....

:: isn't sure if there's some kind of special way she should be trying to call demon cake lady :: gonk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:52 am
*having had returned to her chambers at some point last week
no one really knows the exact time or day User Image
she dreamed of Psy last night User Image*
The hell? how is that supposed to work... User Image
*Having received some message about
Miro and a demon baby
Leko was intrigued once she felt the elf's presence upstairs.
Also felt the child's stare
never being overly impressed with offspring she isn't all that excited to seek this out
but yet the fact the mistress got into HER dreams made me wish to do so.*

*appears right in front of Miro - staring the child in the face* User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:00 am
Meep! eek
:: jumps slightly at demon cake lady's sudden appearance :: eek

:: eyes widen in shock at first, but then he squeals in delight :: 4laugh
Mistress lady person was right eek Demon cake lady does know all eek  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:12 am
I know "all" of that which is available to me
All is a subjectively used term when in reality it's not supposed to be at all
more exacting in nature...

eek *realizes she's speaking like Aya*
*clears throat*
Anyway...
What am I looking at...
and why? User Image

*wonders why anyone would want one of these things* User Image  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:19 am
But saying it's not supposed to be used at all is using it surprised
:: looks down at Morion, who's reaching out for demon cake lady. ::
This is Miro's demon baby, Morion. 3nodding Miro needs someone to watch after him while she works because Vassnta isn't around to do it for her anymore and Tes and Ryzan weren't doing a very good job at it either mad Mistress lady person suggested that demon cake lady might know how to help Miro.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5959 5960 5961 5962 5963 5964 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games