Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 4, 2 Total: 12 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:16 pm
*nods* I need to get people early to help clean up the grounds, and get them trained before we start getting really busy again. I'm looking into hiring an assistant too, someone to be in charge when I'm not there. I got a couple of phone calls really late at night last week because something went wrong. cat_neutral I was still awake, but still... I was relaxing, and comfy, and had to get up. cat_gonk I've been thinking about it for a while anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 pm
It's a good plan. I mean, you shouldn't have to be the only one on call, ya know?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 1, 1, 6, 4 Total: 13 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:50 pm
*nods* Right. I mean, if it's a big problem, I want them to call me, but I need someone to run things when I'm not there. Or if I want to take some time off... cat_ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:54 pm
You definitely deserve your days off. biggrin You are probably even due for a proper vacation, missy. -waggles finger-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 5, 2, 3, 2 Total: 13 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:01 pm
*shrugs* I don't know what I'd do, probably just stay at home. cat_neutral Vacations are more fun when you're with someone. Days off, though, I do need those.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:09 pm
Well, good thing you have friends to vacation with. wink

Though a good stay home sounds good too. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 3, 6, 2, 3 Total: 19 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 pm
Yeah, but that doesn't solve the problem of what to do. cat_neutral I don't really have any ideas. Going to the beach sounds nice, but it's still too cold around here.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:22 pm
That doesn't mean it is in beach areas. biggrin

Say, why don't we kill two birds with one stone? Colour's making me take a graduation vacation for at least two weeks, I was just gonna laze around here and then visit home maybe, but we could take a proper vacation. biggrin

How 'bout Costa Rica? I hear it's super nice there and I haven't really been on pleasure before. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 4, 3, 5, 3 Total: 17 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:39 pm
True...

That sounds like a good plan. I've got a second interview with someone tomorrow, and I think he might work out well...

Costa Rica... I've never been there. cat_sweatdrop I never did much travelling, couldn't afford to.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:45 pm
Welp, now you've got friends in high places. biggrin ...Or rich places, whatever. lol -waves it off- The fact aside it's blood money. So exotic locations galore! 3nodding

Well, I graduate in two weeks so...maybe plan to leave the two weeks after that? We can be bikini beach babes. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:50 pm
*ears twitch when she hears what dame says quietly, but she chooses not to answer*

Hmmmm... *thinks for a moment* I think that'll be enough time to get everything ready. Well, I hope so, at least. cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:56 pm
-grabs her shoulder and shakes it lightly- Live in the moment!...Kinda. xd I will start looking into some cabanas tomorrow.

Actually, would you like a smancy cabana or a smancy hotel?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 5, 2, 2 Total: 16 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:04 pm
I just don't want to come home to a mess! cat_gonk I'll have to find someone to watch my pets too. Probably Mitri. *scratches her ear* Gwee will be upset that I'm gone for so long, though. cat_sad He always is if I'm gone for more than a day.

Um, I don't know. cat_sweatdrop I'll leave that up to you. *finishes her wine and gets up to take care of the glass* I'd better get going, I want to actually be awake for that interview tomorrow. We can talk more later, okay? *gives dame a quick hug on her way out*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:07 pm
Sounds fine to me. biggrin See ya later, love. -hugs her back-

-dame stretches, picks up her coat, and heads through the door into IR-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:48 pm
((retroposting from Friday....been out of town at Highland Games w/a kilted pirate wink ))

She was stepping out of the shower when she heard her phone buzz, notifying her of a voicemail. After she quickly dried her hands off, she noticed the missed call was from Franco. Wondering why he was calling her after all these months, she listened to the message. After she disconnected the voicemail, she wondered what the hell he was going on about, but decided he'd be much easier to figure out in person, rather than trying to decipher his broken English over the phone.

She got dressed and packed a carry on with a couple changes of clothes and some essentials as she called the airport. She lucked out on a flight taking off in a couple of hours and paid for a first class ticket over the phone. Next, she called Kyle to let him know she was headed to Vegas to meet Franco, and for him to take care of things until she returned.

Everything taken care of, she called Franco's phone and got his voicemail. Rolling her eyes at his insistence that she come out to Vegas, she left him a short voicemail, telling him her flight number so Beppe could meet her at the airport. She tossed her phone into her purse and locked up, then got into her car to head to the airport.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5962 5963 5964 5965 5966 5967 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games