Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiTobi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:05 pm

II Purple_Cura II
iiKibblez
"its ok izara if i han't come back you've choosen but then i came back so kai stay you were wrong also"
u guys were gonna be together anyways...
But i messed up i left she waited, you were born to.....
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:07 pm

iiKibblez
"I feel its better if you go with kai...I already failed by not comoing back....and you would ov chosen him so it my fualt....Ill go"

"Kibblez...." she says looking at him then Kai then just crying holding Kai's hand tightly

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:09 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
iiKibblez
"I feel its better if you go with kai...I already failed by not comoing back....and you would ov chosen him so it my fualt....Ill go"

"Kibblez...." she says looking at him then Kai then just crying holding Kai's hand tightly
*Kai think* (excuse meh language but he says) ** GOD DAMNIT F**K ME SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!!!**
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:09 pm

-looks at kai- "kai, no offence if you take it wrong but.." -looks at izara then to kai again- "your preetier than i am so....I'm the one thats soposed to be leaving trust me"

iiTobi

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:11 pm

iiKibblez
-looks at kai- "kai, no offence if you take it wrong but.." -looks at izara then to kai again- "your preetier than i am so....I'm the one thats soposed to be leaving trust me"
*LOOKS AT WIDE EYED*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:11 pm

iiKibblez

"Izara stops sobbing and them glares at
Kibblez furiously then screams at him "YOU THINK IM CHOOSING ON GOOD LOOKS?!?!" all twisted and angry

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:14 pm

*Looks at Ryoji trying not to laugh*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:15 pm

*sighs* *turnns into a foxdemon then looks at izara useing telepathy only izara can hear* *looks at* *** no matter if u choose me or kibblez ill love u any way u choose ill be a good fox and w8*** *sits*

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:16 pm

busos_gurl

Ryoji looks at her wide eyed and says "oh he is so screwed.....that was not the best thing to say to Iz...."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:17 pm

II Purple_Cura II
*sighs* *turnns into a foxdemon then looks at izara useing telepathy only izara can hear* *looks at* *** no matter if u choose me or kibblez ill love u any way u choose ill be a good fox and w8*** *sits*

all anger drains from Izara's face and she smiles at him.

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:19 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

Ryoji looks at her wide eyed and says "oh he is so screwed.....that was not the best thing to say to Iz...."

*smiles* no besides i think she should pick Kai just to see if it works and if it doesnt then she cn go with Kibbles because true love always wins so you can see by the two of us *gives him a quick kiss then watches again*
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:20 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
II Purple_Cura II

all anger drains from Izara's face and she smiles at him.
*grins*

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:21 pm

busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

*smiles* no besides i think she should pick Kai just to see if it works and if it doesnt then she cn go with Kibbles because true love always wins so you can see by the two of us *gives him a quick kiss then watches again*

"no i dont think she would do that....but yes it does."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:22 pm

Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl
Emo_lovin_Punk
busos_gurl

"no i dont think she would do that....but yes it does."

ya i dont think she will either but you never know

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:23 pm

(ok kibblez WTF its pretty hard to continue this is ur not partisapating....c my impatience is kickin in 3nodding )
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games