Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:10 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
.........masters trying to summon.....him.........

"Huh?Who?" Shun asked.

.....the legions, hes been trying to summon them for years......but now, hes got a crest............  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:12 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Huh?Who?" Shun asked.

.....the legions, hes been trying to summon them for years......but now, hes got a crest............

"The legions?" Shun asked as he sat indian-style. "Who are they? And why is Mayun trying to summon them?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:15 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Huh?Who?" Shun asked.

"The legions?" Shun asked as he sat indian-style. "Who are they? And why is Mayun trying to summon them?"

....master has always been interested in the dark magics, now.....the legions, thier are seven, and an eighth that is lost to legend, but.......now hes has the seal......of the guilt legion..........if he collects all the seals, he can enter the realm of shadows, and collect the glyph of thanatos  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:17 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Huh?Who?" Shun asked.

....master has always been interested in the dark magics, now.....the legions, thier are seven, and an eighth that is lost to legend, but.......now hes has the seal......of the guilt legion..........if he collects all the seals, he can enter the realm of shadows, and collect the glyph of thanatos

"I see. How do you get the seals?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:19 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Huh?Who?" Shun asked.

the seals, or glyphs, as thier called in lore, are hidden across the world, he has had the guilt glyph since we came from Russia, hes yet to properly empower it..........but, if he can collect two of them, the powers they share shall allow them to awaken.........  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:22 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

the seals, or glyphs, as thier called in lore, are hidden across the world, he has had the guilt glyph since we came from Russia, hes yet to properly empower it..........but, if he can collect two of them, the powers they share shall allow them to awaken.........

"Ohh. I get it okay. I hope he finds them." Shun said, wishing Mayun luck.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:25 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev

"Ohh. I get it okay. I hope he finds them." Shun said, wishing Mayun luck.

.........i hear one is in the surrounding country side, if you find anything interesting, tell me, ill let master know-she smiled- he promised me.........a legion of my own.............hatred is the legion he promised to me  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:26 pm
"Okay I will." Shun said the tilted his head. "Why hatred?"  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:28 pm
blessedheart

master says i need someone with brute strength, and hatred is second only to thanatos  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:31 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

master says i need someone with brute strength, and hatred is second only to thanatos

"Oh..That make sense." Shun said as he shifted his feet back and forth, finding it entertaining.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:32 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

"Oh..That make sense." Shun said as he shifted his feet back and forth, finding it entertaining.

-she smiled, and pulled shun down with her, laying as close to him as she could, she shut her eyes-  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:36 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and pulled shun down with her, laying as close to him as she could, she shut her eyes-

Shun gave a noise of surprise as Nemu laid them on the bed. He blushed when she snuggled up to him and stayed quiet as she closed her eyes.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:38 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun gave a noise of surprise as Nemu laid them on the bed. He blushed when she snuggled up to him and stayed quiet as she closed her eyes.

-she let go, reluctantly-.........shun, you can leave if you want, but id love it if you stayed, and rested with me  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:42 pm
"Well I told you I would stay remember?" Shun said, "So I'll stay here so you won't be alone." He said, giving her a cute boy grin.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:44 pm
blessedheart
"Well I told you I would stay remember?" Shun said, "So I'll stay here so you won't be alone." He said, giving her a cute boy grin.

-she smiled, closing her eyes, she moved closer- thank you, for the moment, your like my little bodyguard  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 595 596 597 598 599 600 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games