Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 4, 1 Total: 19 (5-30)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:25 pm
cat_gonk *squirms and tries to back away, but there's nowhere to go* Stop it! *grabs for dame's wrists*

What do you mean, something?  
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:29 pm
-giggles- lol What do you think I mean? wink -giggles some more and tries to break away from Kits' hold to goose her sides again-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:37 pm
{{Definition 5}}  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 4, 2, 4 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:37 pm
cat_stare What's the point of wanting to do this? It's not like you really need more attention, people stare at you when you go by as it is.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:48 pm
-dame looks at Kits funny and backs off- confused Kits, that wasn't it at all. -she turns around and heads to the closet, pausing at the door- Sorry. -she goes inside and puts on clothes-  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 2, 5, 5 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:50 pm
*leans against the door* Then what?  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 8:57 pm
-dame comes out of the closet and grabs her keys, stuffing them in a pocket, not meeting Kits' eyes- Don't worry about it. Let's go. -she smiles in her direction- smile  
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 3, 5, 6 Total: 21 (5-30)
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 9:02 pm
Okay... *sighs, knowing she'll probably never understand some of the things dame does, and stands upright, opening the door* Let's go then, I'm hungry. *she waits at the painting entrance while dame locks the door, then the two of them head out to Chatty Kathy's*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 10:45 am
*old announcement falls into a strategically placed trash*
*new appears*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … MORE (5/13 - 5/19)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 2:31 pm
-dame slips in and changes the hush word-

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … PLEASE (5/20 - 5/26)

RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 4:27 pm
((*facepalms* Thanks dame I was distracted by mass levels of natural destruction today. cry I didn't like it.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 6:24 pm
((Oh my gosh! Are you okay?! And it's no problem. 3nodding ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:23 pm
((I'm all good but a bunch of my friends to the south got slammed with an F5 tornado today. I'm lucky I live where I do. sad ))  
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 8:48 pm
((I'm glad you're okay, Leko. My roommate's dad is lucky too. He's a truck driver, and if the load he was picking up had been ready on time, he'd have been in that area.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 9:13 pm
((oh scary! yeah they shut down the whole interstate... I need to check radar again apparently... these things never sleep! scream ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5968 5969 5970 5971 5972 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games