Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:46 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
"Well I told you I would stay remember?" Shun said, "So I'll stay here so you won't be alone." He said, giving her a cute boy grin.

-she smiled, closing her eyes, she moved closer- thank you, for the moment, your like my little bodyguard

Shun laughed at that comment, trying to keep his face under contol as she moved closer. "Thats ironic since I'm taller than you." He said.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
"Well I told you I would stay remember?" Shun said, "So I'll stay here so you won't be alone." He said, giving her a cute boy grin.

-she smiled, closing her eyes, she moved closer- thank you, for the moment, your like my little bodyguard

Shun laughed at that comment, trying to keep his face under contol as she moved closer. "Thats ironic since I'm taller than you." He said.

hehe, well, i trust you to be my big bodyguard then ^^  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:50 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun laughed again and nodded. "Alright." He said as he put his hands over his head and stared at the cieling.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:51 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun laughed again and nodded. "Alright." He said as he put his hands over his head and stared at the cieling.

-she smiled, and moved closer, laying one leg on top of his legs, she cuddled with him-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:56 pm
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

-she smiled, and moved closer, laying one leg on top of his legs, she cuddled with him-

Shun blushed a beet red at these actions and continued to stare at the cieling as his heart beat sped up a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:58 pm
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart
RCT-1107 sev
blessedheart

Shun blushed a beet red at these actions and continued to stare at the cieling as his heart beat sped up a bit.

-she quickly fell asleep like this, only flinching every now and again-........shun.......i......i love you-she said in her sleep  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:02 pm
Shun didn't move for he didn't want to wake her up and couldn't keep down the burning in his cheeks as Nemu said she loved him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:03 pm
-she stayed perfectly still, mumbling stuff under her breath, but none of it was clear to him
(i gotta go, later blessed ^^)  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 9:07 pm
RCT-1107 sev
-she stayed perfectly still, mumbling stuff under her breath, but none of it was clear to him
(i gotta go, later blessed ^^)

(Bye bye Sev)
Shun tilted his head but instead of trying to figure it out, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:07 pm
*june buried her face in sev's shoulder, sad and happy at the same time*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:23 pm
June_Malatesta

-he held her close-.....if i ever lost you............idont.....i dont know what id do, sometimes it feels like.....your the only one im capable of loving, i wont lose you, i promise  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:25 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

-he held her close-.....if i ever lost you............idont.....i dont know what id do, sometimes it feels like.....your the only one im capable of loving, i wont lose you, i promise

....im sorry. im so sorry.
*drops arms*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:31 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*drops arms*

..............if you were sorry, you wouldn't be doing this.........  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:32 pm
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*drops arms*

hm?
*lifts head, pulling away slightly*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:34 pm
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta
RCT-1107 sev
June_Malatesta

*drops arms*

hm?
*lifts head, pulling away slightly*

........arent you going to leave?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 596 597 598 599 600 601 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games