Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Bandora_witch

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:37 pm
I am new, but I think we will get a long just fine. I am Bandora, Boris's friend. Oh I just loves z Boris. I barely have any gold, but it's okay. I have a dream avi too, which is close to Boris's. If he likes you, I am sure to likes you too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:17 pm
heloo every1 i am new.....and me name is Isarael im 14
and i like little big planet  

DJ Crossfire

3,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100

Raiden-Kaishin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:41 pm
After reading the amount of pages this thread has, it made me sort of doubtful if anyone actually reads the introductions sweatdrop Well anyways! Evening folks of all ages 4laugh My name is Isaac and I'm quite of a re'-known role player, so chances are I might be caught there 3nodding I'm a new member and I have high expectations of this guild dramallama See you all around wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:50 pm
Welcome to the guild everyone! biggrin  

-Vagtastic-
Crew

Familiar Lover

10,250 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Raiden-Kaishin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 am
-Vagtastic-
Welcome to the guild everyone! biggrin

Hi there person! Thanks biggrin -pokes hot dog- oh mai o -o isn't that a bit hard to eat?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:09 am
My name's Lynne. I'm 15 and I'm a girl...but that was sorta obvious. I'm in high school, almost a sophomore alright!  

Lynne Meghan

5,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Contributor 150

ninas-cradle

3,300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 pm
hi i'm ninas-cradle
i'm new here, i was forced to wear this chicken bee costume for my friend
for his guild's spirit week, but as soon as it's over i will change back to my
normal attire. mrgreen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:08 pm
Hi I'm newish in the guild and gaia. Only had a gaia for 19 days or so and in the guild for maybe 15 of those days. i just finished 8th grade, an whenever i walk by all the stupid jocks at school they all shout EEEEMMMMOOOOOOOO -grumbles-  

Mr Jekyll

AwkwardStarfish

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:56 pm
hey :]
im amber, been on gaia for like 3 years i think?
hippos are the best animal, and purple is the best color.
going on 16, and gonna be a junior!
yays for me!
blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:20 pm
Wha s'up? Calls me Sakura-chan or Mida-chan! My friend, Animeprincess9400, told me about this guild, so HERE I AM! I'm finally in my last year of middle school! ^^ So close to getting out of the hell on Earth!!! I absolutley LOVE Anime! FullMetal Alchemist and InuYasha are my top Animes right now. I love reading Manga. I'm currently reading Shugo Chara and Vampire Knight. As you can tell I talk alot! I hope to get to know you all! I've been on Gaia for 102 days. DON'T CALL ME OLD! JK But I will slap you if you do.  

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

15_Black_Mamba

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:51 pm
as u all can see my name is 14_Black_Mamba, i am 15, i like playin baskeyball, and football. my fav color is red, imlike rap and rock, and pop (MICHEAL JACKSON).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:07 pm
heyy im new to this guild

whats up  

Le Patchy Pandasaurus

5,250 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Decoy_ Soft word

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:19 pm
I actually have not been on this website in a VERY long time.
I'm 18 and have been on again off again on Gaia for around 4 or 5 years.
I really just don't ever have time for my comp anymore.
I am objectively involved in deep ecology and am in the process of upgrading and moving to Vancouver... in November.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:45 pm
I've been on Gaia for a while, Have had at least 3 different usernames, and have either forgoten them or passwords and/or the email that it should have been sent to. So I'm hoping this one last lol.

I am 18, Live in hawaii, Army Brat, and Loving life. I am also Addicted to Big Brother (BB11 just started! YAY) I am always online, Love meeting new people, love listening and singing music, RolePlay, Anime (original right ninja ) If you guys have any suggestions of anime/manga that I should read/watch then send them my way. I have no particular genre thats my fav. so list away!

I dont usually talk a lot (no I'm not lying -_-) unless I have something to say. Give me good music, good company, a cup or two of coffee and a stimulating conversation any day. Facebook/myspace/twitter girl and this is where I stop writing cause... I think you get the point.

You know you love it heart

MyLady Lilipop

Saren the Devildog

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:31 am
Names Saren, and i'm pretty new to gaia. i'm hoping to make a lot of friends here with the same interests as me. Also i'm a male, 17 years old and gonna be a Senior biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

Also check my profile out to get everything you need to know about me  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 597 598 599 600 601 602 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games