Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Mahou Boarding School IS NO LONGER IN SERVICE!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:17 pm
Yukora smiled also, listening as intently as she could to what he was saying. "Those are awesome powers! All I can do is read spells and turn my shadow into an inanimate object" she said. "Hopefully, one day, I'll be able to create my own spells, but my dad says I'm not nearly ready for that" she said. "So why are you here at Mahou high?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:26 pm
"Aww. Well I wish you luck" He smiled again. "Well, I heard about it from my friend, Taylor, the one whos STILL in the line" He chuckled slightly "and it sounded like a good school. I needed to get away from home, so I came here hoping for my life to change its current direction" He replied. "If I'm lucky it will change..." he thought. "What about you? Why did you come to Mahou?"  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:40 pm
"Thanks" she said before getting into the story of how she ended up here. "We used to live in the next town over. My dad heard about the other school around here, called Addeline high. I went there last year and didn't make any friends. I wanted to change schools, but I thought he would say no because he wants me to get a good education. To my surprise, he said yes. He said he was tired of always having to spend 45 to get to it. Anyway, we moved here really early in the morning. Dad's probably moving furniture in as we speak..." "I'm babbeling again!!..." she screamed to herself before continuing. "So anyway, we planned to move here a couple monthes ago. I applied here while I was still living my old house, and today was the last time he'll have to spend 45 minutes to drop me off." "Why do I insist on babbeling?" she thought again before shaking her head slightly. "Sorry for babbeling...I do that sometimes, I've been trying not to lately but as you can see that hasn't been happening. Anyway, if you don't mind me asking, why did you need to get away from home? And what's wrong with the direction of your life?" Yukora wanted to know everything about him. She couldn't help herself, and she didn't know why.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:05 pm
"Your very welcome" He said before listening to her story."Wow...its kinda hard to believe she didnt have any friends at her old school. Wait..Gr..KAJI SAY IT DAMN YOU DONT THINK IT" He started to argue with himself in his head, but then continued to listen to Yukora's story. "You know, to me, its hard to believe that you didnt have any friends at your old school" He said with a slight frown. His ears perked up slightly when he heard her question. His eyes began to shift, but eventually they set back on her. He sighed slightly and decided to tell her. "Well..I've had some...bad..."expieriences"...in my life.." He looked around making sure that no one could hear him other then Yukora. "My parents....were...well...."" He had some trouble getting it out so instead he decided just to show her. He flipped his hair out of his eyes completely, only to show a a slight scar above his right eye. He then pulled away part of the neck of his shirt showing 6 scars on the side of his neck. He sighed again. "Theres more on my back he said..."  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:16 pm
Yukora smiled so big that her cheeks started hurting. "Thank you" she said before listening to him again. She watched him show her his scars, and instantly her smile changed into a humongous frown, and her eyes became watery with sympathy. "Oh my god....I'm so sorry....I..." was all she could think of to say. She wanted to jump over the table and hug him, and rub his back, and do everything she could to try to make him feel like someone cared. But she didn't. Instead, she just sat there, feeling like a complete idiot because she couldn't think of any other words to describe how bad she felt for him. She looked straight down. "...No one deserves to go through that..." she said quietly. She looked back up at him, and when she did, a tear trickled down her face. She wiped it away quickly, hoping he didn't think she was a sensitive little idiot. "I'm sorry...I just....I don't know what else to say..."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:39 am
Kaji shook his head. "Don't worry about it, its not your fault" he said. "Besides" He smiled weakly "I Don't have to deal with them anymore, now do I?". He noticed a tear roll down her cheek, and watched as she wiped it away. "Aww" he said "There's no need to cry" He put a hand softly on her chin, making her look at him. "Please, don't worry, I'll be fine, I promise" he said with a reassureing smile.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:49 am
Yukora listened to him trying to make her feel better. Deep down she knew it still affected him, but that would affect anyone. She suddenly felt him put his hand on her chin, and looked into his eyes. She saw him smile, and couldn't help but smile too. "Thanks...ya know, people say that bad things happen to good people" she said, hoping he would take it as a compliment and not make him feel worse. She wanted to get off the subject. She didn't know how to act when she felt bad for someone else, and usually just sat there looking all pathetically sad. She looked over at the line again and said "Remember when I said he probably would be in that line until March?" she said before pointing at the line with her finger "Correction: July."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:04 am
Kaji was glad to see Yukora's smile again. He smiled slightly at her compliment, and looked over at the line also. "Hah i think your right" he laughed. He got out a pen and a piece of paper and began writing something. "Lets mail him a post card!" he said joking around. When he finished writing he began to read it out loud. He had drawn a picture with a lunch table and the two of them on the front. At the bottom it said "Wish You Were Here...SERIOUSLY!" "Ahem"

Dear Taylor,
It would be really, Really nice if you could hurry your a** up to the table.
With Love,
Kaji."

He put his hand behind his neck again, hoping she wouldnt think he was crazy.  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:17 am
Yukora smiled also, and leaned forward to try to see what Kaji was writing. When he read it aloud, her eyes got big and she became silent. About ten seconds later, her laughter was seeping through her mouth, and she put her hands over her mouth to avoid being too loud. Once her hand was covering her lips, she bent toward the table to try to muffle the noise that was soon to come. When she couldn't take it anymore, she laughed hysterically into her hands. About 20 seconds later, she took her head out of her hands and looked just as calm as she did before he'd read it. Smiling, she said "I like that idea, but I think it needs something extra." She took the note from his hand, took the pen, and began writing something below his note.

Dear Taylor,
It would be really, Really nice if you could hurry your a** up to the table.
With Love,
Kaji."

(P.S. From Yukora: And if you don't, we'll let you know how the school year was, seeya in July!)

Yukora wasn't quite sure if Kaji would find that funny, or if his friend Taylor would, but it was the best she could come up with. She wrote it far enough down on the note that if he didn't like it, she could simply tear off her part and his would still be in tact. When she was finished, she handed the letter and pen back to Kaji.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:27 am
Kaji smiled at Yukora while she was laughing. Such a cute laugh... he thought. He watched as she added on to the post card. When she passed the paper too him he read what was at the bottom and instantly burst out laughing. "HAHA THAT WAS TOO GREAT" He exclaimed. After he calmed down he thought for a moment. "Hmmmm" he smirked. He began folding it into a paper airplane and threw it to where Taylor was. "Now lets wait another month or so before we get it ba--" Unfortunately the airplane took a curve towards the airvent and got sucked in to one of the holes in the protective grate. Kaji ducked down in his seat, embarrased. "Heh... I never did have good aim sweatdrop "  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:33 am
Yukora watched him laugh and was instantaneously proud of herself. "Yay! He has a sense of humor like mine!! Score!!!!!" she thought before watching him turn the note into an airplane and throw it. She watched it head towards the line, but suddenly turn and go into the air vent. She turned back to him and listened to him talk before giggling and saying "aww, that's alright, it was funny while it lasted. Besides, if I threw it, sure maybe it wouldn't have gone into the air vent, but with my luck it would have flown into someone's lunch" she said before looking up at the clock on the wall and frowning. "Well...I hate to go...really I do, but I need to go unpack, then I need to call my dad. And after that I'll probably be tired enough to go to sleep. But I'd love to see you again, do you wanna meet here tomorrow?" "Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!" she thought before waiting for his response.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:05 am
Kaji sat back up like he was before and laughed. "Haha" he chuckled, no longer embarrassed. He was slightly disapointed when she said she had to go, but his eyes instantly widened when she asked about tommorow. "Uh- Uh- Um" he stuttered trying not to be TOO eager. "Yes" He smiled "Sure!"  

IggyFACE

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:12 am
Yukora heard his response and felt her face light up again. She smiled. She knew what she was just about to say would sound a little too enthusiastic, but she didn't care. "Great!! Seeya here tomorrow, same time! Oh also, please tell your friend that I'm sorry I missed him, and if he wants to come tomorrow I look forward to meeting him" she said before picking up her tray that she never did empty. She walked over to the trash can, threw away the trash, put the tray on top of it, and walked out of the cafeteria, looking back and waving as she got closer to the doors.

She was so happy, and so excited about tomorrow, she ran around the main building and into the girls' dorms, where she quickly opened her door, locked it behind her, ran to her bed, and threw herself onto it. She let out a humongous, happy sigh. She turned onto her back, stared up at the ceiling, and thought about everything that happened. Without even realizing it, she was asleep once again.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:24 pm
Zeph sighed as he started to head outside near the river and plopped onto the grass. he sighed and tried to figure out what he was going to write for his essay that he had been assigned. and fell asleep.  

Cause Of Insanity

Dangerous Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Eternally Lonely

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:47 pm
Yukora woke up and rubbed her eyes. She was still in the same position she'd fallen asleep in, laying on her bed on her back. She rolled onto her side and looked at her clock that was sitting on her windowsill. "Four A.M.!?!? What the hell! Oh my god I fell asleep, I never unpacked...or called my dad...oh crap..." she thought. She stood up and almost tripped over her suitcase. "I really don't feel like unpacking now, I think I'm gonna go down to the river and sit for a few minutes." she thought before leaving the dorm and walking to the grass area by the river. When she got there, she noticed a boy laying on the ground. He wasn't moving, in fact, she couldn't even tell if he was breathing. As she got closer, the boy looked more and more familiar, until finally she recognized him. "Oh my god! That's Zephel!!" she thought before running to him and collapsing on the ground beside him. "Zephel! Zephel! Are you alright?!" she asked loudly, shaking him while she did so.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff