Welcome to Gaia! ::

World Wrestling Federation Guild

Back to Guilds

The oldest active wrestling federation on Gaia Online 

Tags: Wrestling, Roleplay, Roleplaying, Community, Wrestlemania 

Reply Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)
The Purple Show Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Natalie DS

Sparkly Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:24 pm
~right in the middle of the show the lights go out and this can be seen on the titontron:

Mike is looking into the camera. you can't tell where he is because the background is black~
"I'm coming for the Word Title. I don't give a damn who has it. whether it's Cross, Alex or Batista, i will get it again. so to whoever wins the title this Pay-per View...It will be mine again, and nothing is going to stop me! because Mike Steele knows how to get it done!"
~the screen goes blank and the lights come back on~  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:30 pm
Jay nods some and goes to speak as he then notices the little Steele promo as he twitches some. "DAMN IT!!!" He yells as he drops the mic and walks over near the broadcast table of Taz and Micheal cole grabbing the shirt gun there. He gets in the ring and unloads the shirts in the rocket launcher like gun. He gets in his bucket pulling out a dead fish and throwing it in there. "OK OK... NEXT PERSON THAT DARES INTERFERE IN THE MOTHA ******** PURPLE SHOW EATS FISH!" He yells as he grabs the mic.  

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

XxPsychosisxX

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:44 pm
*Omega watched the promo and smirked lightly.*

I take it thats not the first time thats happened?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 7:54 pm
*Raven looked up from the corner and laughed quietly*  

RavenflowDDT

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:09 pm
"Everytime there is an intereference... So next person will have a face full of fish gunk." He says then coughs some. He loks over to Raven just sitting there. "Hey Raven... FOr the curiousity of the fan's and well... me.. Why did you come out here?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:31 pm
((Nice comic. xd I love it.))  

XxPsychosisxX

RavenflowDDT

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:34 pm
JayLightning
"Everytime there is an intereference... So next person will have a face full of fish gunk." He says then coughs some. He loks over to Raven just sitting there. "Hey Raven... FOr the curiousity of the fan's and well... me.. Why did you come out here?"

*Raven ran a hand through his hair and looked around ringside. He put his hand out of the ring and the ring announcer brought him a microphone.*

Why did I come out here? It's actually quite simple, Jay. My reason for existance in the WWF is to enlighten the various tortured souls I encounter on a daily basis. I welcomed Ken Shamrock into my family, I gave him a home...and what does he do? He lets me down. Shamrock just stood there at ringside, watching me get pinned...and for that, a lesson had to be learned.

*Raven reached up to the ropes and used them to pull himself up*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:36 pm
(wait a minute since omega is back he sould get the hardcore title back ..never mind i didn't say anything)  

JobsEveryDay

Native Funk

4,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:43 pm
RavenflowDDT
JayLightning

*Raven ran a hand through his hair and looked around ringside. He put his hand out of the ring and the ring announcer brought him a microphone.*

Why did I come out here? It's actually quite simple, Jay. My reason for existance in the WWF is to enlighten the various tortured souls I encounter on a daily basis. I welcomed Ken Shamrock into my family, I gave him a home...and what does he do? He lets me down. Shamrock just stood there at ringside, watching me get pinned...and for that, a lesson had to be learned.

Z smirks as he walks up to Raven with a mic in hand. "Raven... I understood every word in that sentence, but Jay was lost at 'Why did I come out here.' So use smaller words... Like three letters long. He may understand then.... MAY Understand." He says as he drops the mic and gets a faygo.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:45 pm
Z Mystic
RavenflowDDT
JayLightning

Z smirks as he walks up to Raven with a mic in hand. "Raven... I understood every word in that sentence, but Jay was lost at 'Why did I come out here.' So use smaller words... Like three letters long. He may understand then.... MAY Understand." He says as he drops the mic and gets a faygo.

*Raven laughed and looked through the cooler*

Man...it's a shame Jay, Shaggy, and Vampiro aren't here...

*He shrugged and sat back down in the corner*  

RavenflowDDT

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:00 pm
RavenflowDDT
Z Mystic
RavenflowDDT
JayLightning

*Raven laughed and looked through the cooler*

Man...it's a shame Jay, Shaggy, and Vampiro aren't here...

*He shrugged and sat back down in the corner*
Jay blinks some. " I'm right here... Oh... wait....Wrong Jay..." He says then shrugs.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:51 pm
((I vacated it for someone else to pick it up. Plus I'm RAW now.))

*Omega sat up on the turnbuckle.*

Well I'm thoroughly pleased with this little debut.. hanging out with Raven and the NCB.. and I got to end the career of The Worlds Most Dangerous Man.

((Sorry about that misstyped.))  

XxPsychosisxX

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:48 pm
"WCB.... Ummmmmmm.... SOme of these people might not know what that means?" He says into the might with a 'whoops' look on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:18 am
*Omega hopped off the turnbuckle and looked around at the fans.*

The NBC is the.. *He holds the mic up and the fans chant in unison.* Ninja Clown Brothers!  

XxPsychosisxX

JayLightning

Familiar Poster

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 7:01 pm
(( You said WCB at first XD ))

Jay nods his head clapping. "Indeed..." He says laughing. "Now to end this episode with the main huge question... Now that you are back... Who or what maybe both.. But anyways... Who or what is your next target?"  
Old Matches/Legacy Archives (2005 - 2016)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games