Jacob Black (Possible spoiler) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tiinaaaa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:35 pm
SPOILERS.

In New Moon, when Edward left, I reallllly thought he was gone for good. I don't really know why I thought that tho? So I really liked the idea of Bella and Jacob.
Ever since Jacob was first introduced, I loved his character.

Then when Edward did come back, I felt bad for Jacob. But.. I don't want Bella and Jacob together anymore.
'Cos I think that later, Jacob would have to imprint someone... And he would end up leaving Bella (since we know Bella isn't the one he imprints), even if he doesn't want too, he would, in a way, have too. :/
And Bella would be left with noone.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:49 pm
Thank you. I've been trying to explain that to people!

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

vXv_tWiLiGhT~aNgEl_vXv

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:53 pm
I Love them both!

They drove me CRAZY though!!!!

They're so similar yet so different, if you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:13 am
Hardcore Mosher

Ummmm... Jacob hasn't imprinted with Bella or anyone else. Meyer has admitted this. I don't have the link, but its somewhere, so heres what I think (even though Jacob lovers may hate me for saying this):

He's a self centered, manipulative, insecure jerk! Sorry, had to say that. Here's why:
He forced Bella to kiss him.
He kissed Bella without her approval.
Tried to get Bella away from Edward after he saw the bond the two of them shared.

I can't remember anything else. Now for my theory:
Jacob and Bella don't really love each other. Jacob thinks he loves her because he hasn't learned what love feels like, so he can't really know that he really loves her. Also, what if Bella really doesn't love Jaco but just thinks she does? What if with all the pressure Jacob put her she was forced to think that she really was in love with her and they aren't genuine feelings? Just a theory of mine. Agree or disagree, i'm entitled to my own opinion.

Bravo! *clap, clap* Very well said.
And still, I apoligize to the Jacob lovers, but that's the exact words I've been trying to get off my chest.
He is a self-centered, manipulative, insecure jerk.
And for all those reasons you've said.

Oh, and I was just about to say the exact same theory as you before I read your post. And thank you, you've explained it better than me.
I just thought, what if after Jacob told Bella that Bella's probably in love with him, that it got her thinking, and she was under so much pressure and her feelings were all over the place that she came to think he was right about that? Practically the same theory, though. =)

I'm pretty sure he's coming back in the next book, but he'll probably find someone. HOPEFULLY. D:
He just became too much in Eclipse. I really hope he would get over Bella in the end.
I'm not sure if I hate Jacob, or dislike him either. To admit, I really felt sorry for him when I downloaded the New Moon playlist (._.) and the song, "Fix You" by Coldplay was based on Jacob. And I started sobbing. o.O
But to be honest, I used to hate him once Bella kept on seeing him in New Moon.
But I'm Switzerland with him now. I don't dislike him, and I don't like him.

(I've somehow become addicted to replacing "neutral" with "Switzerland" in whatever I say, and people who haven't read Eclipse look at me as though I need to go to a "special" place.
gonk )  

rewind r e w i n d

RainyRose329

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 4:19 pm
OH MY GOTH!!!! Does anyone read Stephenie's website? If anyone were to read it you'd realize that JACOB HAS TO BE SELFISH TO SAVE BELLA"S LIFE!!!!! He's trying to help her! Stepehenie has said that bella loves jacob so get over it! They're in love!!!! Bella wanted to kiss jacob whether she consiously realized it or not and belive it that it's possible not to realize that you love someone until they do something that really brings brings about the realization that you do in fact love them... It has happened to me and now i'm suffering because of it! So yes she can love two people at once....  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:29 pm
i heart edward
aaand
i heart jacob!!!
it depends on my mood. im in a jacob mood now!!! heart heart  

Rainbow Bubbles of Doom

Gone with the Wiiiind

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:36 pm
Fail. Bella may love Jacob, but not like that, if that were the case. She cares for him because he kept her at least on her feet throughout the time Edward was gone. And he didn't have to be selfish to save Bella. He didn't have to do what he did. Threaten to die if she didn't kiss him. Etc. It's a horrid way of having her return the love that he supposedly has for her.

Jacob was just intolerable in Eclipse, point blank. I loved Jacob, then hated him. I don't even know how I feel now. I'm like, completely not sure. No matter what anyone says, Edward lover or not, Bella will always be with him. She already announced that she cannot live without Edward, and her love for him is so much stronger. Jacob is just so frustrating. =/ He deserved that punch that Bella gave him, even though it cost her a broken hand. -Mumbles-

In any case, Jacob was a ignorant and forceful jerk.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 11:42 pm
[_Moonless_]
Fail. Bella may love Jacob, but not like that, if that were the case. She cares for him because he kept her at least on her feet throughout the time Edward was gone. And he didn't have to be selfish to save Bella. He didn't have to do what he did. Threaten to die if she didn't kiss him. Etc. It's a horrid way of having her return the love that he supposedly has for her.

Jacob was just intolerable in Eclipse, point blank. I loved Jacob, then hated him. I don't even know how I feel now. I'm like, completely not sure. No matter what anyone says, Edward lover or not, Bella will always be with him. She already announced that she cannot live without Edward, and her love for him is so much stronger. Jacob is just so frustrating. =/ He deserved that punch that Bella gave him, even though it cost her a broken hand. -Mumbles-

*clapping* very very well said indeed. I wish I could articulate myself to this level about how I feel about Jacob! Except for the fact that I always hated Jacob, I didnt even like him in Twilight.. its pretty much word for word my feelings about the whole thing. *somebody gets a trophy*  

The Ghoul In Pajamas

Xxdistant memoryxX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:07 pm
RainyRose329
I never thought that I would ever think this because I love Edward Cullen with all my heart but I think I'm in love with Jacob more. I kind of wish Bella would have chosen Jake! (no one will agree with me but hey) and I was wondering do you think he really left?

i love jacob black mrgreen heart
i love edward too but, he's 2nd on my list lol
& i do kinda agree with you  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 3:47 pm
i cant decide who i like better because i love them both heart  

DarkVampireEdward

LemonHood

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 1:45 pm
I am A Jacob fan to.
So is Stephenie Meyer herself,
I know because I went to one of her book signings,
someone asked "who do you like better Jacob or Edward?"
"Jacob", she answered.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 10:44 am
RainyRose329
I never thought that I would ever think this because I love Edward Cullen with all my heart but I think I'm in love with Jacob more. I kind of wish Bella would have chosen Jake! (no one will agree with me but hey)

I totally agree I love edward but I love jacob better! I hope he comes back exclaim heart heart  

Toun_Matrim_Cauthon

xvanyaa

6,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:23 pm
[_Moonless_]

-Claps- Thank you! You have accurately explained everything I feel about Jacob. Except, I don't hate him, I'm simply thoroughly and unconditionally annoyed with that werewolf. He has done nothing but make Bella conflicted and has made her doubt her own emotions even though they were genuine, sincere, and unchangeable. He needs to find his mate. I'm especially annoyed with him because:
ALL JACOB FANS NEED TO READ THIS (Here's the actual reason):
Jacob will have to leave Bella once he imprints. It's not something you can ignore and it's not something you can change. Your mate is in your life permanently, and you're not able to change the bond you share with that mate. And Jacob has not imprinted with Bella. The imprint never existed and never will. So all of you please need to get over this crazy obsession and need to stop hating Edward. Bella has made her decision and won't go back on it now. This is in no way meant to be a flame to anyone. It's just me trying to make a point that no one is listening to and needs to be made.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:01 pm
RainyRose329
Moon_child8
I love Jacob too. I use 2 like Edward, but after Eclipcse I started to think Edward has some major control issues. I mean sure he finaly let Bella vist Jacob but it took forever to agree. Pluse Edward probably knew Bella would end up with him because of Alice.

The eipolge is making me sad, because it seems like if Jacob ever comes back (and he will!), it seems like he'll either imprint or end up with that girl werewolf(sorry my book isn't with me and I don't remeber her name).

No way is he ending up with leah because he already imprinted with bella. It specifically said that if it were not for edward Jacob and bella were meant ot be together. This si percisely why i hate edward now. I WANT HER TO BE WITH BELLA DAMMIT!!!! lol He better come back. I cried when he left.... i love jacob!

I asked and Jacob DID NOT imprint on Bella she just has a huge connection with him. But she needs to pick Jacob I mean he has so much more to offer.
1. She doesn't have to change for him
2. Hello he is a space heater and I don't know about you but if their blood
temp is high that is so hot
3. She wont have to leave her family behind  

diligo in astrum

julliel

Tipsy Ladykiller

6,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 4:08 pm
Hardcore Mosher

Jacob will have to leave Bella once he imprints. It's not something you can ignore and it's not something you can change. Your mate is in your life permanently, and you're not able to change the bond you share with that mate. And Jacob has not imprinted with Bella. The imprint never existed and never will. So all of you please need to get over this crazy obsession and need to stop hating Edward. Bella has made her decision and won't go back on it now. This is in no way meant to be a flame to anyone. It's just me trying to make a point that no one is listening to and needs to be made.

A Quileute only imprints when he is a werewolf (which means being able to phase, heightened senses, body temperature, etc). Jacob can permanently lose his werewolf powers when he does not phase for a long period of time. Making it impossible for him to imprint.

Of course, there's also that period of time between his last phase change and when he finally loses his werewolf abilities, but I'm just saying that there's a possibility where Jacob can get rid of this imprinting problem.  
Eclipse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff