Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Disappointing Movies
Whats the worst movie you have ever seen ? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do they make these movies??
  have to much money..dont know how to waste it.
  for fun
  dont care (gold!!)
View Results

RedWhiteBlack
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:46 pm
Ryhstins_Girl
Worst movie ever was Adaptation staring Nicholas Cage (playing twins.) It was before his "big come-back" as the Ghost Rider.

Worst book to movie was Queen of the Damned. When I saw the movie I hadn't read the book. Afterward I was so disappointed with the movie. cry

Whoa... you call "Ghost Rider" a come back? You make it seem like that movie is good and actually made money. I've never actually seen Adaptation, but anything written by Charlie Kaufman and directed by Spike Jonze can't really be that terrible. What made it so bad?

Queen of the Damned is a terrible movie to begin with. It tries to ride on the success of Interview with a Vampire (another Ann Rice book to movie), but fails miserably. It's too funny to be a horror, and too horrifying to be a comedy. It's just a trainwreck of a movie.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:09 pm
Antron3001
Hmmm...
probibly "Dude Where's my car" and "The Blair Witch Project" stare
Terrible movies...

I agree with Dude Where's My Car... but the thing was... it was so terrible that it was hilarious. The acting and plot are both absolutely horrible, but I can't watch it without laughing.  

Strange Kiddo

Sir Raunchy McTendersoft

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:01 am
Wrong Turn 2 was probably the worst I've seen in a while.

Don't waste your time watching....It has the chick who was on American Idol and is now on the TV Guide Network. But she gets killed in the first few minutes, which was the best part of the whole movie.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:54 am
Rent  

Kenshin1387

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:29 pm
Sir Raunchy McTendersoft
Wrong Turn 2 was probably the worst I've seen in a while.

Don't waste your time watching....It has the chick who was on American Idol and is now on the TV Guide Network. But she gets killed in the first few minutes, which was the best part of the whole movie.

That's hilarious. I haven't seen either of those, and I didn't really plan to.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:03 pm
one of the worst movies I ever saw was My Favorite Year with Peter O'Toole an old British actor!  

greenamethyst

Misfit_the

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:39 pm
Kiss Meets the Phantom of the Park  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:05 pm
Misfit_the

rofl Wasn't there another Kiss movie?  

Strange Kiddo

Strange Kiddo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:06 pm
Spice World (the Spice Girls movie)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:16 pm
Strange-1 Cosplays
Misfit_the

I don't care if there is another one hahaha my film appreciation teacher showed us it some odd day just for a laugh... and laugh we did. Gene was such a bad actor... they made him growl all his lines... he didn't have dialog, he had demon roars.  

Misfit_the

Dgirl91

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:14 pm
wrong turn 1 and 2,
The hills have eyes I & II
they are horrible, disgusting actually, it isnĀ“t really a horror movie, or anything,..i seriously never plan 2 see one of those ever again.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:32 am
Misfit_the
Strange-1 Cosplays
Misfit_the

I don't care if there is another one hahaha my film appreciation teacher showed us it some odd day just for a laugh... and laugh we did. Gene was such a bad actor... they made him growl all his lines... he didn't have dialog, he had demon roars.

Haha, I haven't seen it, but my dad told me about it. Doesn't one of them keep making random bird noises?  

Strange Kiddo

LoVe_RaiNZ

4,950 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:19 am
i think maybe the spiderwick chronicle and i liberately say to those who have read the book is also is with me..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:55 pm
i would say harry potter sorry those HP fans out there but not my type smile  

galaxyjiajia__

2,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

Kookie Monsda

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:29 am
Killer tomatoes strike back, a re make of an even worse moive, I think it was supposed to suck.  
Disappointing Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff