Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Dragon RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:16 pm
"Your Welcome and thank you for the heads up. it would be my turn to ask you some thing so. other than fly what you be your favorite thing to do." he asked  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:38 pm
"Hmm... I like to work on making this cave a better place to live. And I also like helping others when it's possible," Chica replied.
"How 'bout you?"

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm
"well i realy want to unight the dragon race and to make the first ever dragon kindom and become dragon king and lead teh dragon race in peace and prosparity." bahamut said  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:16 am
"You're quite ambitious. Good luck uniting the dragon race. Hmm... I wonder if it would be possible to create our own food farm... that would be interesting to see. I'll help you as much as I can with your rather difficult task. Would I become the dragon queen then?" Chica asked.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 pm
" if i win your love then yes " bahamut said  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:46 am
"Well said. So when do you plan to try to 'unite the dragon race' as you say? After the monsoon?" Chica asked.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:39 pm
" i have already started it is just the dragons will not fallow a no name like me. i ned to do some thing great be for other dragons will start to fallow me." bahamut said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:35 pm
"Hmm.. maybe a food farm could work... And if you could somehow get certain groups of dragons to stop fighting, then that would probably grab some attention," Chica suggested.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:42 pm
"you are as smart as you are beautiful" bahamut said  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 6:16 am
"Thank you, and as I said before, you'll need more than flattery to win me over," Chica said, smiling. The rain outside continued to pour. She was starting to get a bit tired after having just had a meal.
"Well, I'll be in my room if you need me. I might just try hibernating for awhile," Chica said, walking away towards her room in the cave.

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 am
"i was not trying to be flattering that time. good night" he said then walked to the entrince of the cave.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:48 am
"Whatever you say," Chica called behind her, entering her room of the cave. There was a small trickling waterfall and a couple animal hides. She curled up near the pool of water and used her powers to play with it, forming it into shapes and even made an ice sculpure. She did so until she was thoroughly tired, and fell asleep.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:01 pm
bahamut thrown small grey energy balls and the sky. as the expoled they cleared the sky and sounded like thunder. bhamut smiled and looked at the clear stary night sky.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:38 am
Chica dreamt of Bahamut. They were flying through the sky together, wingtips touching, and then spiraling across the sky, mirroring each other. She had a smile on her face as she was dreaming.  

katt725
Vice Captain

Darkest Alpha Night Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:25 pm
Bahamut walked back in and went to his room and fall asleep,  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items