Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Night Creatures Dorm Rp (full) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

every thread needs a poll
  like so. <3;
View Results

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:08 am
"Aya!.........i love you.....so much...." She was breathing hard and took himself out and then picked her up and brought her inside of the room and layed her on the bed. "i want to take our relationship to the next step."

Kamron smiled and he could feel her pulse. He smiled and he looked into her eyes "you couldn't possibly know how much i love you Ayu....siriousely.....i tell you i love you and i make love to you and i give you gifts....but i still don't think its enough.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:55 pm
Aya sat up, thinking. "And what is the next step?"

Ayu smiled. "Wonderful...and you don't know how much I love you.."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:01 am
Kaleb smiled and then propped him self up on the bed and climb on to it pulling her with him he layed in the middle of the bed and held her close "oh i don't know...what about......a tiny baby vampire running around the mansion?" he staired into your eyes loveingly.

Kamron sighed "no...i must proove to you...." he sat up "i love you ayu and i want you to feel that same way about me..tell me that you truley love me....i want to hear from your soft lips...im so crazy about ayu your driveing me to the point of obsession...."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:12 am
Ayame closed her eyes, getting up and putting her clothes on. "I don't know Kaleb..." She put on her necklace that her mother had gave her and sighed.

Ayu smiled. "I love you so much that I would die for you Kamron." Her smile faded and she got up, putting her clothes on.  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:43 am
"but...Aya.....why not?" He got up grabbing your hand looking into your eyes. "...Promise me you'll at least think about it....."

KAmron grabbed ayu and smiled "i don't know why i fret loseing you." he smiled and kissed you passionatly. "i love you ayu..and i know you love me to."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:51 am
Ayame put her hand on Kaleb's face. "Kaleb dear, I wouldn't think myself as mother material...I barely had a mother let alone my step mother." She sighs. "But I promise I'll think about it...once I get back from the war against my old clan's enemy..."

Ayu sighed. "My clan and my friends clan are having a war against another clan. I have to help them...please understand." She turned to them and looked into his eyes. "I want to be here for your battle but I have my own to fight and Ayame is going too..."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:00 am
Kaleb grabbed her other hand but kept it on his face "why wasn't i told about this aya...why didn;t you tell me...and what about the ball tonight will you not be attending?" he said he snapped his fingers and he was dressed and his hair was fixed he looked the same as when they first met he closed his eyes.

Kamron looked at her "Wait....i brought you for a reason.....you can't leave...not tonight....not now.....it will ruin everything."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:02 am
Ayame sighed. "I have to go as soon as possible, Kaleb. We have a planned attack in the morning and I have to be there." She looked sad but confident.

Ayu sighed. "Sorry, Kam. I have to go soon."  

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:16 am
Kaleb sighed and nodded "i will miss you dearly." he said kissing her pasionatly.

Kamron snapped his finger and he got his clothes on and he looked at her "wait please....hold on." he sat her down and then reached into his pocket and got on one knee he opend the box "this is what i wanted to ask you tonight "will you marry me Ayu?" he said in the box was a gold ring that look plain but as he took it out he turned it around and smiled as there was a big diamond on the bottom and then a smaller one ontop of the big out the sun light came into the room and it shined so brightly. "i love you ayu."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:08 pm
Ayame smiled and hugged him. "I'll miss you too. I promise I'll come back as soon as I can." Ayame took the box the ring was in and gave it back to Kaleb. "I want you to hold onto this for me..." She let go and walked out, walking down the stairs. She thought for a sec and shook her head.

Ayu smiled and sighed. "Yes Kamron. Please Keep the ring...I might lose it." She giggled and kissed his cheek walking out the door and meeting up with Ayame. "Ready?"

Ayame sighed and nodded, her hair and clothes changing to black. She had on a black shirt with cuts on the sleeves and a black skirt with fishnet stockings. "Might as well get going. Alot of work to do..." She made a portal and walked through not even thinking about Kaleb and how she might die.

Ayu smiled and nodded. Her black hair turned red and her dress turned into a black shirt and pants, not caring if it was lady like. "She always does this...she is going to get herself killed." She walked through and the portal closed behind her.

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:03 pm
Walked out of the room and saw the portal close his fists clinched with the box in his hand and he saw his brother walk out "i guess we should go now...may the best man win." he said walking up to him.

"yes it is." he said opening the protal he then walked through it

He walked through it as well and they bothed appeared in the battle arena.

The oldest son picks his two weapons witch he must fight with each of them in some part of the battle.

Kaleb picked his fathers sword and a scythe.

KAmron picked his sword his father made for him and a whip.

"let the battle begin!"

((im moveing the ball to tomorrow it will be a celebration to the one who wins and im gonna skip the battle but only give some highlights of it.))

~*~2 an a half hours later~*~

KAmron crack the whip making it wrap around kalebs legs "don't ******** with me." HE said blood was all over him and he had a majow wound in the stomach area.

"oh don't worry i wont." He cut the whip and then the color in it went away "well that weapon was a bad choice." He swung his scythe as he put the sword away and swung it around running over to you and pushed you down and pushed the scythe into your arm and kicked you in the stomach and then the scythe stood up straight becuase it was so deep takeing the sword out pointing it at your neck with the slightest of ease. Kaleb was also covered in blood but he didn't have an major wounds. "well im expecting a child so you don't ******** with me."

KAmron raised his hand in forfit and then he saw kaleb step off. KAmron had to be taken away on a stretcher to be taken to the hospital.

Kaleb walked off into a protal and then appeared in his room He thought he saw aya but he forned "YOUR NOT REAL!!!....STOP TAUNTING ME!" He waved his hand in the image and his went away like a ghost. he walked out ontothe balcony talke out the ring. "well....i won ayame......and i can't wait for you to get back so i can tell you. its been a fiew hours here witch means it should have been about todays where ever you are. hopefully you'll be here tomorrow for the ball witch would be 2 weeks would be passed up by the time the ball starts tomorrow..well i wish you could here me....please be carefull...i love you." he layws down on the lawn chair and fell asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 1:28 pm
Ayu sat in a chair by Ayame's bed, her head in her hands. "Why did I let you do that..."

Ayame was hurt badly when the leader of the other clan attacked. She had a huge gash on her stomach and her arms and legs were badly cut. Aya opened her eyes and looked at Ayu. "Ayu...please don't cry..."

Ayame's brother Hiroshi ran in and hugged Ayame softly, making sure not to hurt her. "Ayame...thank god your awake...they said it would be days..."

Ayu smiled nodded. "I'm guessing it's a price to pay for war I guess..."

Ayame smiled and sighed. "I'll be fine by tomorrow...please don't worry yourself Hiroshi..."

Hiroshi nodded and walked out. "We have another attack tomorrow...be ready..."

Ayu sighed and stood up. "Please get some rest Hiroshi. I'll stay with Ayame."

Ayame laid her head back down. "I'm sorry Ayu....I can't go back to Kaleb like this..." She closed her eyes, sighing.

"Don't think about it...seriously just lay down..." Ayu sighed and sat back down.

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 4:40 pm
Kaleb was still in the same clothes he woke up and then walked to the hospital wing. He saw kamron and smiled but it quickly went away."looks like your feeling better." He said and then sat down placeing his head in his hands "i can't take it kamron i can't take it."

Kamron smiled "yea i am feeling better.....you can't take what?"

"i need ayame by my side...i need her kamron."

Kamron laughed "you think you got it bad....i proposed to ayu."

"i already proposed to her.....a while back...and i asked her if she would ever think about haveing kids with me one day......soon." He sighed...i gotta get my head straight.....im going for a walk." HE walked out and then looked around and then walked through the western forest. He looked up thinking that he saw ayame near the lake. "AYAME?!" He ran up to her and the found out it was a deformed tree stump "NO!!!....i saw her....i smelt her.....it couldn't be fake." His clothes were orn and he was covered in blood he had bigger muscles and he made his hands into fists. "no...." He said softly. He took his fists and smashed the stump into millions of peices and then fell to his kneese. "i can't take it anymore...i just can't...make the pain stop...please come back......please."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 6:53 pm
"Well if you put it that way sure." Ayame smiled and knelt beside Kaleb. "I'm glad you won, Kaleb, and I heard what happened to Kamron. You have to go to far all the time don't you." She put her finger into the lake and made ripples in the water. Her white hair fell over her shoulder, covering her face.

Ayu walked through the doors of the hospital and walked to Kamron. "You alright dear?" She smiled, her eyes more feirce than before and she had worry. "Sounded horrible by the way Hiroshi put it. That little bugger doesn't know how to stop pushing things over the limit. It almost made Ayame jump out of her hospital bed and run to kill Kaleb." Ayu laughed and then covered her mouth. "s**t I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that.."

Maha clone

Kikio~Dark~Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:28 pm
"AYAME!" He said grabbing her and falling back wards as he kissed her pasionatly. He stop "you got that right." he said jokeingly and wrapped his arms around her "i missed you terribly...don't leave again." he said as he took a crown out of his pocket and placed her head "never again queen Ayame." he smiled and then kissed her again holding her tight but being careful not to hurt her.

Kamron laughed a little but coughed "your so silly ayu." He smiled "i would hug you but i can barely move." he smiled and grabbed her hand and ran his thumb over your hand.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff