Submit

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 3:13 pm
"Well a good lunch will make you feel better. Lets check it... out." Ri said as she saw the lack of lines in the caf. That usually meant one thing... horrible food.

"Well...there aren't any lines... Should we go look anyway?"

((yes, hello new comer))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 8:17 pm
Hanna felt some what guilty for making them worry, so she did her best to smile and say cheerfully. "It was just a one time thing, bad dream is all." She looked at the lines and sighed. "Another vending machien lunch it is!" She walked over to the line for the vending machien, which was exceptionally long. She quickly put in a few bucks, got a drink, bags of lays baked chips, and a pack of crackers. "Are you guys gonna risk the lunch or are you going to keep with snack foods?" Hanna asked looking back at Ri & Cole.  

unguluck

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:22 am
Ri had her back to Hanna at the time...

"Hmm... Oh, I think I'll be brave and check it out..."

Ri walked over to the lunch line. It looks like two day old pizza, crusty macroni, and some meat looking thing. She grabbed a water from the cooler and a semi-decent looking soft pretzel. Paid and walked back over to Hanna and Cole.

"Well, this didn't look too bad she said before biting into the semi-soft soft pretzel. "Eh, I've eaten worse."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 9:40 pm
Hanna crinked her nose, "Your must be the bravest person I know Ri!!!" she said, as Ri took a bite of pretzel. "But I think I'll settle for my junk food!" she waved around a prefectly fine chip from her open bag.  

unguluck

unguluck

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 6:12 am
((Sorry I forgm going camping and wont be on for a while!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 4:25 pm
Cole looked at the lunch food, "Same here," he said to Ri. Cole got a slice of pizza and a gatorade. He took a bite of the pizza. "Its not that bad."  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:06 pm
"Why must I feel like a whimp!?" Hanna compalined scanning the area for an open table. "Ah! follow me!" she motioned. Pushing her way polietly through the crowed, apologizing if she steped on some ones foot, or shoved them a little to hard. "Finally!!" she sighed happily, collapsing into the nearest chair.
((BACK!! 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:52 am
Cole laughed, "That was fun." Looking aroung the room, "It is really crowd today"  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 7:29 pm
Hanna sighed, "Fun & crazy!" she shook her head and took a drink of her water. "A crowd, I don't think I've ever seen it like this before!!" Wonder whats going on... she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 6:03 pm
Cole drank his gatorade and took another bite of his pizza. "Somethings up."  

DarkCole

unguluck

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 2:57 pm
"Any idea of what might be happening, I say the principal is putting us all in one room, then we become brian washed to become perfect robots." Hanna suggested, it was totally out there, but hey, that's how she thought.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:02 pm
(Tagged for Termination: Like seriously I made an announcement. If you really care about this rp then speak now or I will delete it. Because, I am cleaning up this sub forum.)  

xXDeathsHeirXx

unguluck

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:57 pm
((NO DELETING PLEASE!!! crying ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:33 pm
((I appologise. I'm babysitting my grandmother until my grandfather gets out of the hospital so I'm stuck at her house with no comuter and no internet... I'm off until Sunday then not again until he gets home which should be Tuesday *crosses fingers* This whole thing is taking longer then we all expected. But I am here now O.o))

Ri giggled at Hanna theory about brainwashing. But she did have to agree... this caf was a bit croweded, even for this large of a lunch period.
She looked around and started to notice people... people she didn't remember ever seeing in her lunch period before.

"I wonder what is going on?" She said. "This lunch period is always on the crowded side but I've never seen it this busy, and who are half these people. I don't recongize them..."

karamon101

Fashionable Smoker

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

unguluck

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 5:17 pm
Hanna thought for a moment, trying to remeber the announcments today. "Duh!" she smaked her forehead "We have that thing today, argh! What did the principal say about it?!" she rubbed her tempels furously. "Something about exchange students from Germany or gr!! Why can't I remember?!" she sighed, giving up.
((It's cool thanks for telling us, and can anyone build on the exchange student idea, I'm kinda in writers block!))  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff