Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Dragon Eye Lake Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sedrick_B

Dangerous Lunatic

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:55 pm
[Exit to network city]  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:12 pm
Amanda sighed and leaned back, feeling the soft grass against her back, "Well, that was an interesting battle, now wasn't it?" She asked. Dorumon nodded, "Yeah, but it was so quick. I've only just warmed up."
A loud roar burst out from behind them. The two quickly turned just as a Tyrannomon stomped into view. The red dinosaur looked down at them, fire forming in its mouth.
"Gah!" Amanda quickly leapt to her feet and leapt aside as a large fireball struck the ground where she had just been lying. Dorumon was nowhere in sight.
"Metal Cannon!" Dorumon appeared above Tyrannomon's head, apparently leaping up from behind him, and started to pelt him with silver cannon balls. The dinosaur growled in irritation and swatted him aside with his tail.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:26 pm
Amanda hissed in frustration and ran to Dorumon's side. Lifting the dizzy digimon to his feet, she turned her eyes to Tyranomon and watched as he opened his mouth again, "Hit him before he shoots the fireballs." She whispered in his ear before backing away.

Dorumon lifted his head and opened his mouth. Between his fangs formed a shining, silver ball. With a battle cry, he shot a row of them into the tyrannomon's open maw, causing it to choke and cry out in pain. The small digimon then quickly ran around it, hitting it with more of his attack before it vanished in a flash of data.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:31 am
[[Enter - Kazuki, Tanemon, Megagargomon - From Network City]]

Kazuki and his digimon wander around the lake amazed. This was a beautiful sight. They all look at the lake and soon enough wander around.

Teh Soupreme

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:30 pm
Amanda turned her eyes and saw another tamer nearby. She saw that two digimon were with him as well, and she gazed down at Dorumon, who was breathing heavily from the last two battles.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Kazuki notices a girl and a Dorumon. He walks towards her with his cheeks red. "Um. This pla...place is nice.... isn't it?" Kazuki asks a bit shy. Megagargomon looks at Kazuki and then walks off as Tanemon is held in Kazuki's hand. Tanemon then speaks. "Tan Tan Tan Tane," Tanemon says as she rubs against Kazuki's chest. Kazuki was looking down as he spoke to the girl.  

Teh Soupreme

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:12 am
Amanda smiled warmly, this kid was a bit shy, "Yeah, it's pretty neat." It was a half lie. She was worried about the large body of water that stood just a few yards away, but she covered it up pretty nicely. Dorumon walked up to the kid and sniffed at the small digimon in his arms, "I'm Amanda, and this is my partner Dorumon." She said, motioning first to herself and then at the raptor-like digimon.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:39 pm
Kazuki smiles at the girl as he looks at her. "I'm uh... Kazuki and this is my partner.... Tanemon. It...It's a pleasure to m...meet you and your Dorumon," Kazuki says a bit shy. He had forgotten about Megagargomon, but Megagargomon didn't mind. Megagargomon is smiling as he listens to Kazuki talk to someone else without being so shy.  

Teh Soupreme

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:02 pm
Amanda smiled, "Pleasure to meet you too." She looked up at the big guy, a Megagargomon. He was watching with interest, "I just arrived here a few minutes ago. It's amazing how many other kids are in this place."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:51 pm
"Yeah." Kazuki said as he looks around. He notices that his Megagargomon is missing. Megagargomon might have went off somewhere else. Kazuki didn't mind though as Megagargomon was a giant digimon that could protect himself. Kazuki looks back at Amanda. "So... what do you plan on doing here?"  

Teh Soupreme

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:00 pm
The girl shrugged, "Explore a bit? Find some digimon to battle? Anything really." She rubbed the top of Dorumon's head, causing him to shake it like a dog would, "I'm really not sure what they do for fun around here."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 4:14 pm
"Me neither," Kazuki says. "Umm. Why don't we go do something together then?" Kazuki asks Amanda. Tanemon jumps out of Kazuki's hands and heads towards Dorumon. She then jumps around Dorumon happily.  

Teh Soupreme

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 5:51 pm
A reddish tint came to the girl's face, but she nodded kindly, "Sounds good to me. It looks like our digimon are getting along."

Dorumon gently nudged his nose against Tanemon and watched with a smile as she jumped around. He flicked his tail over the leaves on her head and laughed.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:12 pm
Kazuki looks at Amanda and then the two digimon. He laughs a bit. He then looks back at Amanda. "Umm... What do you want to do together?" Kazuki asks Amanda as his cheeks turn a bit red.  

Teh Soupreme

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:28 pm
Amanda gazed around. She ruled out going anywhere nearer to the lake. She instead saw that Dorumon pressed a claw gently on Tanemon's forehead and laughed, "You're it!" before running around her, taking it a bit slow so she could catch him.

"Not sure what we could do. Guess we could explore for a bit. she walked ahead, heading towards the outskirts of the forest. She motioned for them to follow.  
Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games