Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yhnmz680

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:32 am
my name is Sarah
my age... i am a teen i dont want to tell my age right now smile
sex Female
i have a dog (annie) 2 guinea pigs (recses amd goldstar)
my fav pets are a dogs, horses and guinea pigs
i wish that i had a horse..... and that is all! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:37 am
Hey everyone.

I'm Sarah, aka Marle.

I have 6 guinea pigs (Adonis, Pinky, Patchy, Land monster, Mop Top, and a little baby unyet named), 2 rabbits (Menchi and Chloe), 2 gerbils (no names sweatdrop ), 1 cat (Tinkerbelle), 1 hamster (Hammie) and 1 Chameleon. I really want a dog.

I work in a pet store, and I'm looking forward to talking to everyone. 3nodding  

Marle

Erik_Studtastics Mule

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:20 am
Hey I Am Erik And I Love My Pet Cockatiel, I Am Now Thinking Of Buying Another One. My Pet Is Super Tamed.
Name: Erik
Pet: Cockatiel
Fav. Pet: Bearded Dragon  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 10:27 pm
hey im pretty_bkworm
19 yr old
have a ferret named tango(cutest thing ever)
nice to meet y'all  

pretty_BKworm

cows rock

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:30 am
Hi I can't give out my name, sorry. But I am a girl
I have a chinchilla (Flocky), a rabbit (Leo) and a psycho 11 year old dalmation (Pongo, my sister named her confused )  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:33 pm
My name is Jessica (Or Arora-sama, whichever you prefer) I live in Brookyn. I'm a girl xp . I have four cats (Mordy, kiwi, Mango, and Bebester). My favorate type of pet is a cat (obviosly)  

[[ Vanilla ]]

BonPepsi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:35 pm
Hi my name is Bonnie, Im new born, I live in toronto, female, have a dog name cokie!I LOVE YOU,and er I love dogs more then anything in the world heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:07 pm
My name is Dannielle and i live in oklahoma. I have 11 cats 1 rabbit and 7 dogs.  

Auriana Dannielle

adozenfuries187

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:42 am
Hey. My name is Amber. I am 14. I have 9 cats and one dog. The people who had Jasmine(our dog) left one day and left all there animals behind and didnt come back. Everyday when my dad would go out to feed his cows she was out there. She had to catch her own food and she got water from the tank the cows drank out of. One day my dad felt really sorry for her so he told her to jump in and she jumped into his truck and he brought her home. We had some dog food left over from our old dog. She had heartwroms abd was really skinny. Now she doesnt have heartworms, shes extremly fat, she stays inside all the time, and is spoiled rotten. Most of my cats were just strays so we took them in and fed them and took care of them. Munchie( a seal point rag doll) was in the newspaper one day and my dad saw him and showed the rest of us and we all thought he was really cute. The next day they went and bought him. We named his Munchie becuase he likes to eat alot lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Hello! My name is Summer, list the season I was born in. xp

I'm a huge animal lover, and have been all my life. My parents discouraged me from bringing any more injured wild animals into the house when it got a little out of hand, but they knew me a little too well, and if I did, they'd let me keep it and try to rehabilitate it. I think I'm thankful for my parents for my love of animals. ^^

I currently only have a dog and two cats, but in the past I've had rabbits, gerbils, hamsters, mice, an iguana, other cats and dogs, parakeets, fish of course, and I'm sure I'm forgetting others.

I'm going to a community college right now to earn credits to go to a University, whre I'm hoping to major in Biology, preferably vertebrate zoology. I'm also the owner of the Animal Lover's Guild on Gaia, and I got the link for this guild from one of my members. ^^ I couldn't pass it up.  

Ailinea

SuperCoolNothing

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 7:06 pm
Hello ppl, I am Melissa and I live in New Jersey. I am a female and I am 12 years old. I have just recently got a dog. He is a coonhound. I named him Lewie and he is 5 months old. I do have a picture of him. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My favorite pets are dogs becuase they are loveable, helpful, and can be your best friends. razz  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:31 pm
Hi.

I'm Kazuma. 27, male (despite the avatar), and live in southern California. My pet is a brown tabby cat named Mao, which is Mandarin Chinese for cat, whom I was blessed with by showing up on my front porch some four years ago.

User Image

When I am not spending time with my cat, I spend time with my other kitties, who are the feline residents at the Seal Beach Animal Care Center where I volunteer.  

Kazuma

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100

Chupi the Terrible

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:35 pm
Welcome, newcomer.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:25 pm
hey my name is Lisa, i am 15 years old. i ahve a dog called muffin hes a shitzu cross maltese, he looks more like a maltese with the colours of a shitzu, hes gorgeous. i live in sydney and i love random pms!!  

aubernia

Tranquil Aquarius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:11 pm
hey's, I am Jamie. I have two dogs, two cats, two rabits, and two hamsters. Here let me introduce you to them!

User Image This is Max. I had him for over two months now! He is such a doll and a sweet heart. His bark sounds something off of a computer or video game. It doesn't sound real and oh so cute! He should of been name raskel for he always getting into troubel. This young pup is only half a year old! Hie is no bigger then my size 10 shoes(8 in mens)!

User Image This here is Molly! I had her for more then over four years! She is a whooping 49-53 pounds. Its quite a bit over her weight limit and we still trying to do everything for her to lose weight!

User ImageThis here is shilo! I got her in June 2005! she is over a year and a half as well! She is quite the amazing yet crazy cat. she barly meows but she purrs like crazy. She likes to corner people in the bath room so be sure to keep the door clothes! there she flips over infront of you and rub against your legs till you itch her belly.My friend was laughing her butt off in the bath room when that happened to her O.o personaly i call it stocking and taking advantage! Quite a jumper and adventuar! She is also a camera lover! She poses ever so cutely for the pictures though by the time I am done she kinda sways back and forth from the flashing sweatdrop whooops.

User Image Here we have shilo's side kick Angel! She meows more then she does purr. I find her to be complet oppsite from shilo. She only loves up to me most of the time she still has yet to be broken in as i had her just as long as i had shilo! Though i can meow to her and where ever she is sleeping or not she comes running to me to see what is going on and in hopes of food!

User Image Here we have fluffy! Its my moms rabbit. I was going to mate it with my boy rabbit becasue the store said it was a girl X_x when time came fluffy showed my rabbit who was more man! O.o scarry but my mom cant stop calling it a girl now that we know its a male!

User ImageHere is nibbler! I named him off of the fact he nibbels everything and off of featurerama or what ever its spelt. Not really much to say sweet bunny had him over more then half a year now.

User Image Here is my last pic sense i dont have one for the other hamster yet. This is Sir-Hiss-alot! I had him for amazing 2 years! going on 3!I keep him well feed with fruits more then i do seeds and he does quite well nice coat and sweet loving hamster! He use to live with his brother Mr Teddy bear and use to be horriodly mean but he turned out to be nice once his brother died. Probely because he didn't want to be alone.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff