Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)
digimon elemental warriors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:51 am
neo yoru13
"lol i will take them out," luke said laughing
( stare y r u laughing i just got hit.)

Rick was knocked down. Tentomon rushed over to his side and stood on top of him."Rick, r u ok? Speak to me gonk !""Get off please." Tenotmon got up like he said, but group of goblimon were running towards them." stressed Come on lightning. Lets do this! HAAAAYH"Rick slammed his lightning fist into the ground causing a shockwave that knocked out the goblimon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:50 am
(there are no goblinmon they fused into fugamon)
"hey i will beat them down," luke said with a flame in his fist and firamon went crazy on fire  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:23 pm
(oh my bad sweatdrop r u considering joining my latest rp? i c that u have a new rp...an avatar rp.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:01 pm
(lol yeah the avatar rp lol i think its a good idea lol you want to join it)  

king zetsu13

oreck01

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 2:11 pm
(u use"lol" to much but ok, but please cosider joining my latest rp it will b freakin sweet)

"I think we got them on the run, now" Some of the fugamon were running away scared ."Yeah and dont u forget who kicked ure butts! scream " eek wow tentomon that pretty aggressive."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:05 am
Jean had hopped onto the back of Aquilamon as he flew up into the air and shot one last attack at the Fugamon. "Blast Rings!"

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:46 pm
(there is only 1 fugamon)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:14 pm
((I've known that, have the others? o.o))

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:13 pm
(lol)
"hey firamon lets go for a ride," luke said jumping on top of firamon

luke looked at his blinking digivice and it showed all of firamons attacks "flame drive looks like a great attack from where we are firamon are you ready," luke asked his flying friend

"im always ready flame dive," firamon said getting his whole body on fire and getting higher and then went straight down for a awesome attack againt fugamon

luke thought he would be burned to death by the attack but he wasnt even affected and then lukes digivice beeped again and they both had the same idea

"fira bomb," firamon said with his voice full of power and Uses his full power to shoot fire bombs from the forehead that destroyed the fugamon causeing fugamon to turn into a egg

when luke went to get the egg his digivice glowed and so did the dgg then the egg went into the digivice

"whats going on," luke said when a voice came from his digivice
"this is the oracle and i know all of you are wondering what happened well when you get a digi egg the digimon in it becomes your partner also but you only have one true partner but you can also have these digimon and i am sure they will be very helpfull in the future but you have to wait till they awaken and they will entintly turn into a digimon that goes with your element oracle out," said the oracle dissapearing

"wow," luke said  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:24 pm
""Interesting." said Jean. "Yeah, indeed." said Aquilamon

Vlvid_Rais

king zetsu13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:30 pm
( eek what happened to your awesome name)
"lol yeah this has gotten crazy," luke said laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:25 pm
((glad you thought my name was cool, but I had it since June and I wanted a change~))

"Totally." agreed Jean hugging Aquilamon's neck

Vlvid_Rais

Mavruck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:51 pm
(Cool name change.)

"Wow. I can't wait till I get another digimon. Although this one is starting to grow on me." said Chase as Patamon flew to him and landed on his head.
"Same here." said patamon with a smile.
Just then a surge of psychic energy pushed patamon up into the air and back onto Chase's head. "Sorry. About that. I still can't control that."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:40 pm
"Yeah lets keep going on we will soon have a ton of digimon friends to hang out with," luke said laughing  

king zetsu13

Vlvid_Rais

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:11 pm
"Well I'm ready." said Jean. "As am I." said Aquilamon

Digital Simulation (Unofficial RP Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games