Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Nanami's Garden - Closed - Thank you for the flowers! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I cant think of a poll question :/
  Niether can I -.-
  Wait... whats a poll?
View Results

Adie05

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:45 pm
toink! shudda included the flowers in your trade XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:26 pm
Adie05
OMG! deathnote spoilers!! crying

i shouldn't readddddd!

anywho, flower deliveries on their way heart

lol XD u watch death note adie? thankies for the flowers smile  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

Mitkun

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:44 am
Well, it seems that you can rival Rina any day.
Just dropping by to see if you're liking the flower delivery.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:43 am
I'll send you come flowers too...good luck on your quest  

Spk2Daliah

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:04 am
Mitkun
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It's kinda rare to see you posting in guilds xP

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:17 pm
Mitkun

Spk2Daliah
I'll send you come flowers too...good luck on your quest

@Mitkun ~ Thank you! XD lol i loved the flowers

@Spk ~ Thankies so much XD heart

Hi koro ;P  

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I got no flowers to give ya xD
Lol xD Was doing the spiderwick quest but each plot of land I went into had no litter ... -_-|||

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:53 am
QueenNanami
Adie05

i shouldn't readddddd!

yeah.. but not on tv.. I have one in a dvd. I haven't finished it yet, can't find time when I'm in the mood to watch and can't find the mood when I have the time XD but I LOOOOOVE the story they are presenting. heart  

Adie05

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:59 pm
Adie05
QueenNanami
Adie05

i shouldn't readddddd!

yeah.. but not on tv.. I have one in a dvd. I haven't finished it yet, can't find time when I'm in the mood to watch and can't find the mood when I have the time XD but I LOOOOOVE the story they are presenting. heart

I watched all episodes Fan dubbed. I dont have cable tv. I dont have the time to sit and watch it anyways x.x(tv that is ;P) busy busy XD
I do sometimes like to spend my free moments watching anime ;P tho. So if you know any goods one i prolly havent seen tell me about em k? blaugh

@ koro ~ thats ok XD i have some papers for ya i was about to stroll over to your thread next xp i havent done the spiderwick quest x.x i should think about doing that XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:09 pm
i finally admit that when it now comes to anime... i'm late if not last to hear of it. the good ones at least. XD i started watching bleach a year after it was originally released in pub and deathnote.. i unno when just the fact remains, i'm last to know XD  

Adie05

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:21 pm
Adie05
i finally admit that when it now comes to anime... i'm late if not last to hear of it. the good ones at least. XD i started watching bleach a year after it was originally released in pub and deathnote.. i unno when just the fact remains, i'm last to know XD

you and me both x.x i have never seen a episode of bleach ever in my life. Not even the starting. I have read a couple chapters of the manga, but yeah. My friends always give me tips but me and them have completely different tastes in anime >.< School days was just so crazy i have really... wished someone would have warned me about the ending. My crazy friend... scream then had me watch Elfein lied or w/e. It was really weird. I have never seen so many crazy animes that were this crazy so close together. I thought FLCL was weird! rofl i mostly have my sister look for good animes and it takes forever to find just one that is remotely good ;/ so I'm open to any one's suggestions if anything blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:00 pm
thnx for the donation!
it was really a great help!

star_kitteh

Adie05

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:14 pm
QueenNanami
Adie05

you and me both x.x i have never seen a episode of bleach ever in my life. Not even the starting. I have read a couple chapters of the manga, but yeah. My friends always give me tips but me and them have completely different tastes in anime >.< School days was just so crazy i have really... wished someone would have warned me about the ending. My crazy friend... scream then had me watch Elfein lied or w/e. It was really weird. I have never seen so many crazy animes that were this crazy so close together. I thought FLCL was weird! rofl i mostly have my sister look for good animes and it takes forever to find just one that is remotely good ;/ so I'm open to any one's suggestions if anything blaugh

Crazies? there are lots out there! but I get my info from a friend. He suggests this and that and these and those but I seift through his suggestions. I found out my taste for anime has changed since Rurouni Kenshin. I prefer more content on story and better art styles than the usual cutesy -OMG so handsome! but all he can do is fight fight fight characters. lol I outgrown that tournament things and fight endlessly for the good of humankind thing. Like.. I'm the last hope of the earth. sweatdrop seariously. anywho, ranting and stuff in yer thread wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:33 am

I would suggest Zombie Loan. Most probably because the main characters features seiyuus from Final Fantasy VII blaugh

Shito Shao Ye - Cloud's seiyuu
Akatsuki Chika - Zack's seiyuu
Bekko - Sephy's seiyuu

The anime is promising. About a girl who has the ability to see kuro rings around people's necks. Well, if they have grey rings, they are going to die. Black rings show that they are zombies since they are supposed to be dead.

Shito and Chika are zombies xD But they're bounty hunters that would hunt other zombies. Mostly illegal ones.

It all looked good xD I even liked the machoistic grim reaper-turned-chibi due to losing his core xD

But the downside to this anime is ... it ended abruptly!! scream
Just when things are looking good!
11 episodes! Gahhh!!!
I want Zombie Loan to be continued!!

Well, I have some flowers now x3
Will send them tya laters xD

koromyst

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:52 am
Adie05
QueenNanami
Adie05

Crazies? there are lots out there! but I get my info from a friend. He suggests this and that and these and those but I seift through his suggestions. I found out my taste for anime has changed since Rurouni Kenshin. I prefer more content on story and better art styles than the usual cutesy -OMG so handsome! but all he can do is fight fight fight characters. lol I outgrown that tournament things and fight endlessly for the good of humankind thing. Like.. I'm the last hope of the earth. sweatdrop seariously. anywho, ranting and stuff in yer thread wink

Rant all you want it's fun to read XD
yar i used to have the same tastes x.x it was all about DBZ and Sailor moon when i was little but since then im more into the fruits basket (which ended sucky but over all very good anime) and Fullmetal Panic! i found i like alittle of the taste for mec animes XD but i also like a couple weird ones like Ouran Highschool host club. Which the main character is pretending to be a boy but is really a girl. Sounds weird but it was awesom anime x.x

koromyst

I would suggest Zombie Loan. Most probably because the main characters features seiyuus from Final Fantasy VII blaugh

Shito Shao Ye - Cloud's seiyuu
Akatsuki Chika - Zack's seiyuu
Bekko - Sephy's seiyuu

The anime is promising. About a girl who has the ability to see kuro rings around people's necks. Well, if they have grey rings, they are going to die. Black rings show that they are zombies since they are supposed to be dead.

Shito and Chika are zombies xD But they're bounty hunters that would hunt other zombies. Mostly illegal ones.

It all looked good xD I even liked the machoistic grim reaper-turned-chibi due to losing his core xD

But the downside to this anime is ... it ended abruptly!! scream
Just when things are looking good!
11 episodes! Gahhh!!!
I want Zombie Loan to be continued!!

Well, I have some flowers now x3
Will send them tya laters xD

zombies !! x.x that sounds good i will have to look it up XD im gonna send ya some paper i got from DC i havent had much time to go out to towns in a while ;/

@ elle- your very welcome XD  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 116 117 118 119 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces