Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Insane Asylum RP!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:22 pm
Saves Nonny-ko and cleans him off, handing him back to Don. "Squee. ^^"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 pm
He gets up and smiles at the nice woman. "Well thank you! But, could you hold Nonny-ko for a second?" He smiled and went over to a guard, talking with him, the huge, burly guard came over and picked Alex up, escourting her out of the room, taking her to solitary confinement. "Well thats a good thing..." He takes Nonny-ko back from the nice lady. "Thank you so much!" He bows slightly and smiles brightly. "'anything I can do to make up for saving Nonny-ko? He's very grateful."  

DonCacti

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:53 pm
"Not that i know of but.." Plucks a few strings on my guitar, making a soft sort of rythm. "That was kinda mean since she couldnt help herself, besides, she did apologize in advance! ^-^ Well, when she turns back normal they oughtta let her out. So, why are you in here?" Sits on the table behind me and looks at the man with the stuffed tiger in front of me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:33 am
Alyss went to a corner and started drawing on the wall. (( http://photobucket.com/image/evil drawings/gilburto/drawings/see_no_hear_noeviltattoo.jpg )) She particularly want to be left out of any conversations, so, as she drew, she eavesdropped on people.  

Mentha spicata

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:38 am
yes but it wasn't only brother it was all my friends and family... hey you wouldn't... ASSASSIN!!!! *starts chasing her around the room shooting his pillow with the guards straight after him with tazers.*
(he kills anyone who mentions the massacre with or withouut medicine... well tries...forgot to add that)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:12 am
He smiles and pets Nonny-ko lightly. "Well, I'm not really sure... I've been asking the gaurds, but they won't tell me..."  

DonCacti

Taria180

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:21 am
EEP SOMEONE HELP ME *RUNS AWAY FROM THE "COP"*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:24 pm
"Really? Wow. Im only here cause when i was little i was almost killed by rabid dogs, thats how i got all of these scars," Lifts up my shirt sleeves to show him. "So i went insane and killed most my family. ^^ And now, please excuse me, for i need to save my friend. IM COMING KIKI!!!" Sets my guitar on the table, grabbing a pillow out of nowhere, and starts beating Rodney with it, telling him im shooting him with my revolver.  

XSuki_MikaX

DonCacti

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:36 pm
He sighs and looks at one of the gaurds, motioning. The gaurd moves over and breaks up the "fight" quickly. Don Walks back over to Suki and smiles. "Good thing I don't have a stuffed animal dog then, huh?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:20 pm
*shaking* thank you suki *hugs* he is scary!!  

Taria180

tsubakino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:28 pm
tries to get the "assassin" but is put to sleep by the guards, taken away, and brought back having forgotten everything (in the cafeteria) and in a straight jacket

hey how am i supposed to be on duty with this?
your not
*chases after guard but trips (no hands to catch him) and the guard runs behind the door, fleeing for his life
(someone laugh at the guard and make fun of him)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:39 pm
After about a half and hour of trashing the room the guards put me in i finally calm down and cries in a corner whispering: Forgive me, please forgive. me. Soon the guards let me out and i stop crying and go back into the cafitiria and walk over to Don. "Please forgive me!" I say and bow face down on the floor. "Please!" cry

(Alex doesnt like being rude. Well, good Alex doesnt.)  

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

XSuki_MikaX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:57 pm
Hugs Kiki. "Dont worry, he's in a straight jacket now, hehe, lookit the wimpy guard runnin from a guy in a straight jacket!" Turns to Don. "Why wouldnt you have a dog plushy? I love dogs! ^^ Just because im attacked by them doesnt mean im going to be traumatized, besides, killing my family was fun cause they deserved it, but dont worry, i never hurt my friends." Pulls Alex off the floor. "Alex, stop it. You forgave him beforehand, and besides, its not your fault. ^_^"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:14 pm
He just sighs and looks down at Alex, "We're all cool, no biggie.' He walked outside and smiled up at the sky, sitting in a swing, he rocked back and forth slowly, enjoying the sun, Nonny-ko was in the seat beside him. "I hope your ok, my friend..." He starts staring up at the sky and smiles. "I'll get out of here soon, Nonny... I will... I'm not crazy, you know... I'm not."  

DonCacti

Xx_Death_is_Lovely_xX

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:32 pm
Follows Don outside. "Don? I really am sorry. Can i ask you a question? Why are you in here? You dont seem CRAZY to me."  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff