Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies
Songs that make you cry T_T Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LyricalSoul93

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:29 pm
For some reason 'Nothing New' by The Waifs always makes cry.

'Tears in Heaven' was written by Eric Clapton after his three year old son fell out of a window to his death. It's real, raw emotion and I defy you not to cry.

'Cats in the cradle' by Ugly Kid Joe does it to me every time.. this one will strike a real chord with parents.

And finally, 'I will follow you into the dark' by Death Cab for Cutie. Just 'cause.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:31 am
Love in The Ice - DBSK.
9 crimes by Daniel... Something something.  

pompoennetje

xPeaceLoveAndHairMetal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:31 pm
Wasted Time by Skid Row. It makes me cry so hard.
This I Love by Guns N Roses. I cried the first time I heard it.
Lay Your Body Down by Poison. It used to make me cry when I liked this one guy...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 2:35 pm
Dianda Panda
Love in The Ice - DBSK.
9 crimes by Daniel... Something something.

DBSK= <33
But when I first heard Misguided Ghost by Paramore, I almost cried. And I don't cry about songs often.  

iDorkosaurous_Rex

Randomly Ridiculous

6,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:11 pm
"Almost Lover" by A Fine Frenzy always makes me tear up, or at least shut up and think for a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:08 pm
Iris, and Black Ballon by The Goo Goo Dolls, One Thing by Finger Eleven, 1979 by The Smashing Pumpkins, Fast Car by Tracy Chapman, The Wind That Shakes The Barley by The Irish Rovers, Four Green Fields by The Clancy Brothers, Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance and Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day. I don't alwaysalywaysalways cry, but they always make me at least tear up.
And anything by Gene Autry, without fail, makes me cry. Especially Have I Told You Lately That I Love You? and You Are My Sunshine, those just. Yeah. I'm pretty emotional when it comes to music. XD

[Lacrimosa]

dreamlikediana

Fashionable Cutesmasher

6,275 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:01 pm
if i listen to any of these songs, i feel touched but also sorrow, like their voice ripples through my ears to my heart which sends nerves to my brain and makes me cry. but i love listening to them, i have a lot of plays on the songs because they are so beautiful.

zero by alan kuo (reminds me of me, and my life a lot and how i think)
haru haru by big bang (it's called day by day, when i first saw the music video it just replays in my mind now because gd has a girl he loves her and she breaks up with him so he can move on and won't be hurt because she has terminal cancer or whatever and to push him away she basically dates his friend, but then like when she's in the hospital they call GD and tell him what is actually going on and that she didn't want him to know so he basically is running after her to the hospital to see her, but when he gets there it's too late she's dead and the friend she was dating (TOP) hands him the couple rings she held onto from her relationship with her and GD and he's distressed about it and starts crying and thats it...)
tears run dry (korean version) by brian (he's american-korean but has this amazing voice if you listen to the english version you will understand what the korean version is about, i just think the korean version sounds more beautiful)
why did i fall in love with you (Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattandarou) by dbsk(very beautiful ballad, it reminds me of this kid mike who was my best friend, like a brother, and someone i fell in love with yet he had someone else)
bad woman by ft island
missing child by iu (this song never ceases to inspire me and make me cry, it has such amazing feelings and her voice is just exquisite)
because i'm a girl by k.i.s.s. (i'm gonna post the videos for all these below if i find them, this one is a MUST watch!)
missing you by kana nishino
i love you by may's
shadow of love by olivia lufkin
yu ai by rainie yang
(she has such an amazing peaceful calming voice and this song makes my heart flutter)
because i'm stupid by ss501
blue tomorrow by super junior
wedding dress by taeyang
let you go by trax
love story by bi (rain)
even if i die i can't send you away by 2am
like being hit by a bullet by baek ji young
kuroi namida by anna tsuchiya
you by sunny side feat after school

videos for these songs:
official music video for zero (ling) by alan kuo
music video of zero(ling) by alan kuo which played this song in the taiwanese drama MARS (i recommend you watch this one)
haru haru by big bang
tears run dry (korean version) by brian
tears run dry (english version) by brian
Doushite Kimi Wo Suki Ni Natte Shimattandarou by DBSK / TVXQ
bad woman by ft island
because i'm a girl by k.i.s.s. this is a MUST WATCH, if you love sad songs you love this one along with the music video i know people who don't listen to asian music and cry from the music video alone it's beautiful
missing you by kana nishino this isnt a music video, i just wanted to show you the song
i love you by may's
shadow of love by olivia lufkin(not a music video, but has english subs to it so you can see what it says)
yu ai by rainie yang
because im stupid by ss501 acoustic version
blue tomorrow my super junior with eng subs
wedding dress by taeyang this is sooooo sad, and touching. it's with english subs, i love the music video, and no she does not actually kiss him he wishes and dreams she would kiss him instead of his friend who she is marrying
let you go by TRAX english subbed music video, heechul stars in it (heechul is from suju)
love story by bi (rain) english subbed music video, bi is sooo hot for some late 20s early 30s guy he is a prodigy
even if i die i can't send you away by 2am
like being hit by a bullet by baek ji young
kuroi namida by anna tsuchiya this song shows up as an ending song for the anime NANA
you by sunny side feat after school this song has a lot of plays on my itunes. loveee it.

hope you enjoy! i recommend you watch them. :3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:10 pm
the Christmas Shoes and You Found Me ._.  

Cryptic Gemini

5,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Autobiographer 200

srv1025

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:56 pm
Stevie Ray Vaughn's version of Little Wing never ever fails to make me cry. It's a beautiful instrumental song that conveys so much emotion and passion and deserves to be passed on. RIP SRV heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGho1QZO4Us  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:57 pm
The songs that make me cry are,

Survive - Gabrielle http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wddhvv41XMM

Rise Against - The Good Left Undone http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zs2mBoWBQLA

I dunno why, they just do <3  

CinnaminRollPuppy

kissing korpses

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:01 pm
She Will Be Loved; Maroon 5  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:00 am
The Morning Of - Shine
The lyrics are just so sweet but sad.  

PEWPEWROAR

Invisible Member

anticupid16

Desirable Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:02 am
We Believe- Good Charlotte

Solitude- Evanescence

Dear God- Avenged Seven Fold

Somewhere- Within Temptation  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 9:16 am
In My Daughter's Eyes by Martina McBride, Concrete Angel also by Martina McBride, and the last song that plays when Frodo goes to the Grey Havens in Return of the King. These three songs never fail to make me cry.  

crazyanimefan

6,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

forever a fawn

Magic Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:50 pm
User Image

Siri wants a mother-truckin' Gogh Reed

Save You by Simple Plan.
It reminds me of my grandpa. There's a line that says "You're just skin and bones" And that gets me every time. I bawl.

And she really needs some help.

User Image

17. ✿ - - - Music, Series & Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas