It sucks balls
View Results

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:19 pm
[[Uhh what are you doing? You should read since and you rolled a 3 you should have been taking the right one. By the way I was thinking if you know what the symbols on the signs mean? I'm just wondering]]

Yakuza was still at the security room and saw Ging going to his room and as the alarm was blaring he used his telepathic abilities to contact Chalice Mai and said to her "Looks like that intruder is outside my room and now he's going to 'try' to kill me" and Yakuza gave a light laugh  
Lady_Conspiracy rolled 1 6-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-6)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:41 pm
Kora rolled the dice, anticipating the outcome. She stared at the number four and laughed. "Looks like we have a tie." She grinned, "I'm okay with either one, so Roger just pick one." She had her adventurous and determinded gleam back in her eyes once more. Kree gave a little excited bark, and the two of them stared into the tunnels with anticipation. Each wanting the adventure that was awaiting for them.

-----------------------------

Chalice grinned excitedly as Yakuza's power filled her, she smiled triumphantly before rising with Garnet and leaving the room. "I won't let you down, you'll see." Her smile was filled with pride and as she made her way to the island and into the maze, Garnet purred from her shoulder.

When Yakuza touched her mind telling her of these events, Chalice laughed out loud before replying with humor. "He thinks he's a match for even an injured you? What the fool will learn... Punish him accordingly will you? And save a piece for me."

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:26 pm
"You can take the middle one I want to see whats makeing this noice," Roger then walked down the tunnel. He was making small eletrictyon his fingertips to makelight at first but he eventually found a torch and he light it on fire.as he was walking down the hall the screaming was getting louder and then he could hear right under him when he looked down and bent over to see all the sudden felt sleepy he had been walking for atleast a hour. and then boom ROger was unconicuis.

Ging bust there the ceiling of Yakuzas room as sone as he landed he kicked a gaurd in th head knocking off its neck. While the other he simpky shot him with a beam making a hole in his chest.he then looked at Yakuza in the bed and said "before I kill you I have some questions first okay." Ging then blasted the control panel so the door has unopen able. Ging then stated "shall we go some where a bit more fiting like the beach which is only about half a mile from here?" Ging said standing on the ceiling he had just demolished.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:42 am
[[hey LadyMac here's an RP gift from me to you since I like you alot for your char Chalice..... Lilith mode you can use it for your Stand yourself whatever]]

Yakuza looked at the security camera and thought to himself This guy dosent even have enough power to kill me and he thinks he's all that atleast that boy Rock he's powerful enough for me to call him an equal Yakuza took the microphone and said "You don't know who you're dealing with are you ??? WELL YOU"RE DEALING WITH THE ONE AND ONLY YAKUZA!!!!!!!" He then commanded his guards to surround his bedroom and told Ging "Why did you come here so far just to kill me? Whatever it is I'll give you merit for being ruthless and determined but you'll have to die anyway"  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 4:22 pm
Ging then just laughed and said "do you want to know why I choose to kill you hmmm? Well I'll tell, it's for the fun of it, you see I'm bored!" Ging then ran at Yakuza hitting him with his arm blasting all of the gaurds behind him destorying them. Ging was ran there walls till he got to the end fell into the water of a beach. and tossed Yakuza onto the beach and said "now lets fight just the two of us ahahaha." The building then blew up after Ging pressed a button. And said "I put C4 all over it before you saw me, ahahaha!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:35 am
[[Whoo Hoo Thanks Tair! Thats awesome! lol. Woah Zipy slow down there turbo or the battle's are all gonna be done soon! No worries I now have an entrance for Chalice.]]

Kora waved goodbye to Roger enthusiastically. Kree gave a little bark before looking up at Kora with intelligent eyes. "Kora, we should be on our way soon." He grinned baring his fangs happily. "Rock, Angemon." He nodded before attempting to lead Kora off stubbornly. Kora reached out at pat Rock on the back.

"We'll all meet up soon, just through the tunnels!" She laughed as she followed Kree a mischevious grin that the two shared as they slipped off into the darkness.

Kora couldn't see a thing in the black blanket that seemed to coat the tunnel around her, nor was there a single sound. Her hand gripped Kree's fur, and her other hand moved along the tunnel wall, leading her deeper and deeper into its depths. "I think there must be something evil... Some kind of creature." She whispered to Kree, who approved it with a little bark. She bit her lip as her hand moved over a torch. Kora's eyes lit up with happiness as she took the torch out of its holder.

Immediately following the ground below them buckled, and Kora and Kree sprang forwards to miss the trap as the floor opened up below them. Kora blinked in the blackness she had no idea what had just happened. "It must be to prevent us from returning the other way." Kree's voice sounded through the tunnel as he helped Kora to kneel. Forcing the energy into his hands he moved the air creating a simple spark and setting a small fire into the torch. It wasn't enough to show the entire tunnel, but it was enough to guide a safe passage.

----------------------------------------

Chalice moved into the tunnel silently with Garnet, nothing more then a shadow. There were explosions happening everywhere, and it took the two of them to make it to where Roger lay slumped over in the middle of the tunnel. "Looks like he's trying to get himself killed." Garnet purred to her master proudly. Chalice gave a sly smile and nodded in agreement.

She locked minds with Yakuza for a moment. Boss. I'm in the tunnel and I found a brat. No worries now, I'll just befriend him and I'm in their little group. She grinned cruely before adding, They'll be all ready for you to strike, I'll have them fighting amdist one another so easily. Jealousy, greed, envy and pride. I know just where to strike. She cut the connection before nodding to Garnet who jumped from her arms and onto the tunnel floor.

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:45 pm
((Umm I'm sorry Lady Mac, Roger was knocked by a guy sho has taken him so he isn't laying in the middle of the tunnel sorry, but if you want me to I can make a opening for Chalice.))
Roger awoke, but with only one eye open the other one was swollen shut. He was hanging down by a chain, and he had trouble moving. He looked to his roght and he saw another man in chains. He looked at the man and said "Who are you?" "Im Jimmy, the place you are in is the beast place you cant escape too," replied Jimmy. Roger then said "ohh I'll escape, and my names Roger." Roger was barely able to get a hand out of the chains and said "he's mine now."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:14 am
[Since no one took an enducated guess I'll tell you the answers....The Left path: Elementals: Masters of an element that were changed by the gods in the form of an orb that each control a different element. The Center path: Demons, ghosts and vampires and anything else that's undead waiting for their next victim. The Right Path is a gaseous feild full of all types of dangerous gases.]

As Rock went into his side of the path he saw a corpses all around and walked by them. After that he moved into a sky environment saw an elemental which controlled thunder and immediatly they fought. The elemental first shot out thunder spells that hit Rock immediatly and after that Rock countered with Earth spells which immediatly made the thunder spells weak and uneffective....

Both suffering a few battle damages and the elemental summoned a creature in which came out after a few lightning bolts came out of the wall and a shaded figure appeared..... and revealed itself to be a unicorn with a curved horn, a rich mane, and fur which staic was coming out of but the hair wasn't standing on end. This unicorn was named Ixion....

Rock looked im amazement but quickly charged at Ixion and punched it in the face but it fought back by driving it's horn into Rock's arm and then charging a blast of lighting into Rock which threw him back a few inches away but immediatly he put on one of his spiked gloves and he used the other glove to channel energy to channel it to the spiked glove which grew bigger and bigger until it was the size of Ixion's horn.... and Rock charged at Ixion again punching it but at the body and out came silver slimy blood. and it lay on the floor wimpering.....

Angered, the Elemental then charged it's power and Ixion was completly healed but it grew powerful becasue the thunder Elemental then merged with Ixion which had a few changes. The hooves are rounded and the horn has an orb at the tip and it used up every drop of energy to surround the sky with lightning but Rock used his glove and combined with his magic to make a sheild strong enough to block the attack. The Elemental then disappeared and then a spirit of an old scientist that wore round glasses, a blue lab coat with grey pants and he put his hand out and out came a curved horn in which held the spirit of Ixion. Rock took it and said "Thank you" and the soul laughed and went into a light above... Rock looked and moved on into a forest environment  

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Lady_Conspiracy

Lucky Rogue

14,200 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Knight of Flurries 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 pm
[[I figured it would be some kind of evil monster, but no idea of what you had in mind. Hey we can't read minds, lol, as much as we might like to.]]

Kora gripped Kree's fur tighter as the moved into a dimly lit room. There was no real door or exit from what they could see, but towards the end was a tablet. Kora held up he torch and Kree suddenly gave a little snarl. "There is only evil here." Kree's voice was fearful but protective and the fur on his back and neck stood on end. Kora's throat constricted as she thought about finding her brother, would her journey end here.

The ground beneath their feet was wet and cool, her feet sank a little with each step into the muddy ground. Kree looked up with worry. "We shouldn't move any further until it reveals inself." Kora whispered to him her hand touching the throwing knives attached to her belt. She peered into the darkness.

An unearthly moan was heard from beneath the mud, and Kora could see three figures emerging. She shuddered as the three figures could be made out into zombies. Kree snarled viciously and jumped in front of Kora protectively. Kora grinned as excited of a coming fight filled her. "Come on Kree... Let's kick their asses."

Kora jumped away from the mud and towards the wall. She liked having her back against it, as it made sure nothing could get behind her. Kree stood snarling beside her as the first zombie approached. Quickly without thought Kora jumped into action her hand reaching into the knife pocket and throwing accurately into the neck. "The way to kill an undead is to take away the head." Zaffer's lesson rang through her mind as the memory of her teacher came to her.

The zombie grabbed her arm as she reached for the hilt and Kree lunged towards it, grabbing it by the legs. Kora moved the knife with a fluid motion completely decapitating it. The zombie fell into the muck before getting sucked in. Kora and Kree nodded to eachother as Kora jumped towards the second zombie and Kree to the third, each struggling to make their way to the life point, the neck, the brain.

By the end, Kora had a few scratches across her arms, but all three returned to the much. The light in the room glowed before brightly shining. She moved her way through the muck and to the tablet, her hand moving along the strange symbols lightly. She lifted it into the air. It was small, and strangely light. She smiled to herself.

"It may be useful." Kora mused to Kree softly. Kree grinned agreeably. "We should keep it, and show the others once we get out of here." he barked happily. Kora nodded and placed it into her bag before moving towards the wall. She pushed and the rock slid apart, leading her again into complete darkness.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:59 pm
Roger had gotten his hand free, and was able to pull out his gun he sat the top of the chain to free he fell to ground now that he wasn't upside down he was ble to shake off the chains he was loose. Roger hit a nearby wall as the man walked thruogh the door, Roger shot him in the head. He was dead. Roger got Jimmy out of the chains and the man said "I will stay here." when Roger asked "follow me." As roger was leaveing the Jimmy shot a fireball at him Roger was able to dodge it, then Roger fired a bullet into both his knees and his stomach, walked over to him and said "why?" the man said "I knocked you out in the tunnel, and the man you killed was just a random villager, it was a trick, ahahaha." Roger slammed the man against the wall who was dying and yelled at him "Where is Mallet, and my stuff you b***h!" JImmy replied with "oh your stand is under us, and so is your stuff dont go out that door, it leads to a prison, go under us, and there is many more like me dont trust anyone." Jimmy said pointing at the floor where a trap door was. Roger froze jimmy, then shattered him. Roger went down the trap door to arrive above where he was before, and he meet with Mallet and his stuff. Roger walked down this hall, and went down another trap door, to be where he was when he got knocked out. Roger walked down the tunnel on Mallet in fighting postion, with a new torch he had found.  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:58 pm
"So then You put C4 in the water? Well I control the water!" Yakuza put his arm out and out water putting Yakuza in a toranado of water and he used it to ram into Ging and then then as the torando of water went on he electricuted it and it hurt him too. But bearing the pain Yakuza ran and grabbed Ging by the neck and Devil appeared which then it and Yakuza flew 50 ft in the air and did a spinning powerbomb into the water. Yakuza tried to drown and choke Ging to death and didn't even use half the power he had  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:20 am
Ging Then Shoot a energy ball into the water spout, sending stright out at Yakuza, he was yelling with pain from the water but he with stood it and managed to break free with a massive punch into the spout but he suffered pain from it.  

thefuzz54

tair12

5,500 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:28 pm
Yakuza flew towards Ging and landed a barrage of attacks with Devil at Ging not giving his opponent any chance for his attack and knocked Ging out. Yakuza dragged Ging throughout his fortress into the transport room where he placed the knocked out Ging in a pod, placed the coordinates to data island and launched the pod there. Yakuza thought to himself He wasn't that great fighter he has to live in shame of loss

[[I just wanted to end the fight quickly]]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:52 pm
((sorry I haven't posted in awhile sweatdrop ))
Ging woke up in the pod and yelled "damn it. I could have taken that kid down, I underestamied him, next I see when I;m gonna use my full strength." Ging slammed his fist against the wall of the pod, smashing a hole through. But then he clammed down and made himself food and eat it down.

Roger was walking down the hallway when he came across four poeple standing in the way, each looking different, one had a sword and a tuxdeo, another, had a staff, and a tanktop on, and another had nothing in his hand while he wore robes, then lastly one was riding a small dragon, in armor. When they spotted him one yelled "you will fight us to pass you can leave if your afraid." Roger shot ice at that one but the dragin defleted it with fire." The one on the dragon yelled "we are the elements, you shalll fight all eight of us now." The one with the nothing decleared himself as "lighting", the one on the dragon said he was "fire". The one with the staff was named "poison." the one with the sword told him he was "light and dark." then four more steped out and one with a divers suit on said he was "water." and another with no shirt on but had a dagger in each hand declared himself as "ice." Then one with a machine gun walked out and camo and said "wind." Then they said at the same time "and our leader..." Light shot down on a man playing the panio and he said "wood." Fire now said "now you choose with one of us you want to fight and keep on chooseing another one us one after another. NOW CHOOSE!" Roger then pointed at wind and said "wind." Then the landsacpe changed into a city with buildings all around him, and poeple though just Roger and Wind.  

thefuzz54

13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces