Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Darkened Hearts Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In Soviet Russia, roleplay joins you!
  No, car drives you!
  No, baby births you!
View Results

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:40 pm
Kaida walked past Avi and removed his blades from the demon's corpse. Then he lifted the demon's own swords and lopped off its head. Then useing the sword he slammed it through the demon's fore head and pinned the skull to the tree its dead eyes looking outward. This was a warning to any demon in the area. His blades extinguished but his demonic form remained the same as silently his vials began to return to his belt in a predetermined order. Silently he slid both short swords in his sheaths. Woman is an idiot you never pause the final strike for a cocky word. I even pinned the damn thing and she got herself injured.

"So are you just going to sit there and display your talent of bleeding?"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:53 pm
Avillon didn't respond to his cheeky comment. She walked over to the remainder of the demons body and pulled out her dagger. Slowly she made her way over to her boots, which were still by the pool side. Both daggers were now back in their rightful places. She slipped her boots on and continued to cover her side, feeling the warmth of her blood over her skin.

Turning slightly toward the forest, her back to the reflection of the moon on the water, she revealed to herself the stains on her fingers.

I had...this under control...

The girl let her hand fall down to her side, she looked at Kaida and glared.
"Why do you care!? You were on your damn way and all of a sudden you turn back..." She shook her head feeling dizzy from the yelling.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:15 pm
When she shook her head he knew she was suffering from blood loss still in his demon form Kaida lightly pushed her so she would fall down to be on her butt. He decided to ignore her yelling if she could not figure it out then she was better off not knowing. He walked around her and dropped his pack fishing for his medical supplies. He spoke up firmly keeping his eyes on her back.

"Remove your shirt........ you can't bandage those damned wounds yourself..... unless of course your talents also include dislocateing your arms......."

He took out a balm and bandages. She'll take this damned remedy or i'm going to pin her down and make her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:26 pm
Avillon felt as though she had no choice in the matter. She sat there and slowly, painfully, pulled her shirt up and off. She covered her chest looking down, her hair all to one side now.

She blushed a little waiting for him to clean her wound. There wasn't much she could say at the moment but she wanted to give him a piece of her mind, however she was tired and dizzy to say much.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:43 pm
Takeing a flask of watter he poured it over her wounds and scrubbed them enough to get the dirt out. After washing his own hands he applied the balm to the open wounds which was meant to sooth the pain if not take it away. Again he washed his hands and grabbed the bandages. He reverted back to human form so his claws would not rip the bandages apart. He got close enough to her he could smell her scent only and it made him uncomfortable. He wrapped the badages around her his arms encircleing her as he covered the wounds. When he was done he tucked the last part of the bandages on her back in such a way as they would not unravel easy or lose the pressure they put upon her wounds to stop the bleeding. Replaceing the items into his pack he stepped back and turned around to give her privacey his face slightly flushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:49 pm
Avillon looked up a little and felt her body relax. She could barely feel the pain from her wound anymore. Slowly she stood up holding her shirt in her hands. She put the shirt on and sighed to herself turning to look at Kaida. He seemed red in the face but she didn't want to point that out.

"Thank you..." Avillon said looking away.
She was blushing slightly but kept him from seeing that.
The night was getting late and she figured it was alright to rest somewhere a little ways from here.

"I'll be on my way now...I'll find a place where I can rest..." Avillon turned and walked off slowly but was soon on her knees. She was tired from all the fighting and the blood loss.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:04 pm
Kaida sighed putting his pack back on and walked up behind her and lifted her into his arms and began to carry her still not speaking. He simply just carried her in the direction she was headed before she fell. Why in the blue hell fire am i doing this? If she wants to be stupid and die let her be stupid and die.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:12 pm
Avillon didn't stop Kaida from doing what he was, she was only concerned about getting rest. She closed her eyes and waited to feel the impact of the cold hard ground. She was scared he would just stop and drop her but it was unlikely of him to do so after he just bandaged her up.

She whispered lightly to him, "thank you" but wasn't really thinking he would hear it since it was so faint.

Avillon slowly drifted off into sleep and laid in Kaida's arms peaceful.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:33 pm
Kaida did hear her his sensitive half demon ears picking up her voice. Now she says thank you.... go figure. Walking on he continued on untill he found a small clearing. Gently he laid her by a tree careful to avoid any roots or rocks on the ground. Out of his pack he produced a sheet. it was not the cleanest pice of cloth and it had holes all through it but it was better than nothing. He draped it over her and sat against the tree she was by. His eyes draped half shut as he went to sleep his hands naturaly curled around the hilt of his short swords the only thing to suggest he went to sleep was a light snore as his eyes remained half open.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:04 pm
Avillon slept away the night peacefully. She had no dream, however when she woke it was to a nice foggy morning. She smiled and stretched, feeling something on her. Avillon looked down, picking up a sheet.

"What the?" She asked herself looking up to see Kaida.

Is he still asleep?
She thought getting close to him. She could feel a sharp pain in her backside. How could she forget last night? She nearly died 3 times.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:27 pm
Kaidai's eyes remained half open as she came closer. His snores remained light and slow. As soon as she got in arms reach though reflexivly his right arm snapped up putting one short sword under her neck. He stopped his arm just in the nick of time. The blade was pressed lightly upon her throught but not hard enough to break skin. Kaida looked at her slightly wide eyed.

"S-sorry...... instincts......."

He took the blade off of her neck and sheathed it barely able to belive he tried to kill her as he woke up.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:30 pm
Avillon's heart skipped a beat, her eyes widened, and her hand jerked back. She pulled back a little way's away from Kaida. He certainly had the best of reflex's out of the two of them, but it made Avillon wonder, what if he had not stopped in the nick of time? It was chilling to know the outcome of that scenario.

"Um..." Avillon wasn't really sure how to reply to that.

Quietly she looked away and then up to the sky. She had to get some supplies from the nearest town before dusk.

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:06 pm
Kaida yawned wide and rubbed his eyes. Urgh I need a bath damnit. Getting up unsteadily he retrieved his tattered sheet and rolled it up since it was far too damaged to fold. Standing up straight his back popped loudly which made him wince slightly. Bah I should be used to that by now. Thinking now he was slightly annoyed. When in the blue hell fire am I going to come across a town. So far the wander in the direction the mob chased you off in method dose not work. Its been three weeks i need some new supplies....  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:19 pm
Avillon took a look around and remembered what she had seen when she had climbed the tree from before. She had sword she had sen a large dip in the forest. To her suspicions she figured it was a country forest town. Those were rare to find anywhere in the world.

Quickly she fixed herself up a little and began to head away from Kaida and the campsite. But before she could get far she thought it was only right to tell him goodbye.

"Oh..Um Kaida, was it? I appreciate all that you've done and more, but here I depart." She said bowing her head and turning her back to Kaida.

She hopped he wouldn't protest her leaving but who was he to say where she can go or not?

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

NakhtiChaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:28 pm
So its off to being alone again eh? Kaida faced the wilderness and did not watch her go.

"Farewell.... Avi."

With that Kaida began to wander into the forest leaveing the campsite behind following the same path he initaly took hopeing to find a town somewhere further out. Lets hope with a decent ammount of dumb luck I can get the hell out of the forest at least. This place is riddled with demons.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff