Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Negima: MahoraFest-Open! Needs everyone but mostly females. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Because i have to
  yup, sure do.
View Results

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:46 pm
"I-it's a very popular voice! Seems like i heard it in an anime recently." Negi lowered his voice. "Chamo, you'd better stay here."

"What!? What for!?"

"Shush!! Because she said she wanted you to stay here, and since she's offering me privacy to change, we should respect her wishes."

"She said your rat, not me."

"You know what she meant.'

"What am i supposed to do?" He remembered where he was and who was inside the nearby building. "Nevermind. Have fun, aniki. Don't do anythign to her i wouldn't do."

"The bigger worry is that i'd do something to her he would do." Negi followed Anise.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:36 pm
Anise looks at him briefly and checks around the corner. "I guess I will have to ask what anime that is." She looks around, checking for people, then opens a door and lets him in. "My room, sensei. I haven't finished unpacking yet, don' touch nothing!" She says as she runs in and flips some pictures down, closes her clothing bag and closes the, previously open, closet.
Why did I let him in here? Better not move the pictures, Mom, Dad, Wray and Vittorio are there! Gonna kill the rat, buy the kid a parrot or sumthin'. She thinks as she pulls him into her room and trades places with him. Anise hesitates, then closes the door behind herself.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:43 pm
"um...i..don't have any clothes to change into!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:51 pm
((Didn't I find them and throw them at you? They were wrapped in my towel...))  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:04 am
((yes, but they're all wet.))

"Well, i do, but they're all wet."

((see?))

"Awoo..I have no choice." Negi sighed and dressed himself. Once dressed, he knocked on the door. "i-i've finished dressing."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:16 pm
Anise looks at him with dry amusement. "Well, you are just as wet as me now. I assume you are nearly as humiliateded. Until the rat is paid back in some way I will have to have Wray hang around. Not like that is a problem, right?" She stands with a hand on her hip and a slip up her sleeve. "Come on then, I am not so cruel as I would like your rat to think."
Anise opens the door to let him out.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:49 pm
"He's not so bad, really. He's actually saved the lives of some of my students on several occasions."  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 4:54 pm
Anise looks at him, examining his eyes for a second. "Really?.. I wouldn't have guessed that. What happened?" She asks, remembering back to when she burnt down half of a school. "Not a fire... Was it?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:18 pm
"Well, uh...i meant his advice saved us in magical combat, but i can't tell her that! Think quick, Negi! Y-yes, it was a fire! He knocked the phone off the hook and i guess his paws must have dialed the headmaster because soon the fire was out and all my students were safe."  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 9:55 am
"Wow, must be a smart animal, very smart. Kinda like Wray." She says, getting more suspicious, but less angry for the moment. "Phone numbers are difficult for animals." she says checking him over. "We need to get you changed out of those clothes."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:05 am
"Yes, well...i have the headmaster's office on speed-dial. Heh-heh-heh...Yes, i'd like to change out of these clothes, but they're the only ones i've got on me right now."  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:14 pm
"Ah." She says, making up small plans in her head. "Well... Could you show me around? I just arrived yestereday." Anise mentions as she starts to forget about being mean.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 2:46 am
"Sure, i suppose i could show you around the place. Well, not the whole place, of course. This campus is as big as a city, there are places even i haven't been yet." He paused and thought about what he'd heard in the bath. "You're in my class this year, aren't you? Class 3-A?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 9:33 pm
"Oh, really? That big?" She says glancing around. "I am told I am in your class if you are, indeed, Mr. Springfield. With a campus so large you will have to excuse my lateness until I memorize the layout. No problem right?" Anise says looking at him. "How old are you anyways?"  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Dartmoor

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 11:01 pm
(Sorry about my not posting in a while. I have free time once again. ^_^)

Chiyoko had finished bathing during the entirety of the commotion. It's going to be fun the rest of this year! Ani is almost as bad as ero-sensei in hiding her familiar, de yo. After seeing Wray and how tame he was, adding to the tossing of a paper, lateness of seeing the wolf by the girls, she was proud of her deduction.

"Take care, Ku-sempai! Maybe we party during the festival. I need to run though. Ani-ai might need some help, de yo."

Leaving the bathing area, the girl toweled off and dressed for the day. It was about then she realized that she didn't really know where her new friend had gone. "Hmm... Where would I go....?" Stepping into a puddle, the answer became clear. Giggling a moment, she followed after the water trail so nicely left by Hansel and Gretel.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff