Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Animated Movies
Disney Movies Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you ever too old to love Disney?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Sora-chan25

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:36 pm
As far as Disney movies go, I could no sooner pick a favorite than I could watch them all from start to finish.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:08 pm
heart Never too Old to Luv Disney heart  

Divapop_princess111

TatiCali

2,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:06 pm
4 ever DISNEY !!!!! heart heart heart heart I think" CINDERELLA" was my best cartoon and "THE LION KING" the best Broadway Play ! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:14 pm
Ooh I love disney! I can't think of a favorite movie, I like the classics like Beauty and the Beast.  

Chokolate Thief

cutie_ec20008

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 6:20 pm
I love all the movies. I think will never be old to enjoy them
heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2009 7:57 pm
all of em are great but i really like pocahontas i have her hair but way longer lolz and mulan and ariel are good too  

X-inuyashagal-X

JuilianFai

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:14 am
I like Disney films [the classics, not any of the recent ones] because everytime you watch them, you notice something new. And you noticing them usually has to do with the fact that you're older and ACTUALLY know why its funny or sad.

One of the funniest things I noticed after watching Beauty and the Beast..when you all were little, did you know Beauty was French?? I didn't notice [even though the signs are in French and the opening song is 'bonjour!'] until after watching the movie again in middle school. I started taking French in school and remember pointing at the screen "SHE'S FRENCH!?" sweatdrop
Bambi is another film I didn't really understand when I was little. When his mother was shot by hunters, I always assumed she got lost when she was running away. It wasn't until I was older and rewatched the movie that I figured out that she had been shot by deer hunters. And btw my father and grandfather hunt deer, and it's actually NOT cool to shoot doe, even among the burly hunter-type guys. My grandfather accidentally shot one so he brought the baby home and they kept it as a pet. ..think they actually named it Bambi too...so at least they didn't let the poor thing wander around on its own..  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:57 pm
Call me gay but I could watch Sleeping Beauty all day. She's hot..and the story is nice too.  

BlancheBleu

BlancheBleu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:00 pm
JuilianFai
I like Disney films [the classics, not any of the recent ones] because everytime you watch them, you notice something new. And you noticing them usually has to do with the fact that you're older and ACTUALLY know why its funny or sad.

One of the funniest things I noticed after watching Beauty and the Beast..when you all were little, did you know Beauty was French?? I didn't notice [even though the signs are in French and the opening song is 'bonjour!'] until after watching the movie again in middle school. I started taking French in school and remember pointing at the screen "SHE'S FRENCH!?" sweatdrop
Bambi is another film I didn't really understand when I was little. When his mother was shot by hunters, I always assumed she got lost when she was running away. It wasn't until I was older and rewatched the movie that I figured out that she had been shot by deer hunters. And btw my father and grandfather hunt deer, and it's actually NOT cool to shoot doe, even among the burly hunter-type guys. My grandfather accidentally shot one so he brought the baby home and they kept it as a pet. ..think they actually named it Bambi too...so at least they didn't let the poor thing wander around on its own..

Leave it to you Juilian to not notice really obvious things like Belle being French. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:14 am
I love all of them. Bambi, Mickey Mouse, Snow White, Cinderella, 101 Dalmations, Pete's Dragon.....I could go on and on.  

pangel1021

KITT and Jet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 12:01 pm
Cars!! heart BEST MOVIE EVA ;D Then Wall-e of course <3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:42 pm
Gnut2-0
No one is Ever to old to like disney movies!!!

I love ALL of the movies!!!!!!

Form "Steam boat willy" to....What ever comes next in the line up!!

( for those of you who don't know, Steam boat willy was the first Mickey Mouse cartoon [it was Not the first ever cartoon Walt Disney ever did. Trust me, I studyed Disney's life for school projects tiwice in elimernty school and once in high school.])

Actually, Steamboat Willie was the second Mickey Mouse film but the first with sound. Plane Crazy was really the first. smile

MDA_Tycoon
I'm pretty much a fan of all of the Disney movies that aren't animated... like the four Halloweentown movies for example.

Me too. I love all Disney films. You're never too old for Disney. From the start, Walt made films for everyone in the family to enjoy. Not just kids.
I'm in my mid 30's with no kids and I own about 485 Disney films. That's full length films. Not cartoon shorts. Though I have collections of those too. smile
I'm sure I have Disney films many of you have never even heard of.

My fave is probably Mary Poppins. But there's no way I could say what others are my faves.  

cteddiesgirl

FaMoUs-BiLlIoNaRe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 am
ma fave movies in disney will be:tinker bell,sleeping beauty,cars,winnie the pooh,beauty and the beast,walle and more  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:41 am
DISNEY MAKES GOOD MOVIES!!!there alll soo interesting to watch!GO DISNEY!!!! biggrin  

FaMoUs-BiLlIoNaRe

kisaruuzamaki_lv

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:00 pm
I am a teenager and love disney i love disneyland as much! My favorite Disney movies are Nightmare Before Christmas, Mulan, Aladian, Bugs life, and The Lion King. I am not really sure if Nightmare before Christmas is Disney but it's the best movie ever(well tim burton and clay animated) twisted  
Animated Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff