Welcome to Gaia! ::

T3h Movie World - Watch Movies / RP / Chat / Games / Preview

Back to Guilds

Nice selection of Movies, good topics and an active friendly community. 

Tags: Movies, Entertainment, Anime, Disney, Action 

Reply Roleplaying
Night Of The Living Dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:08 pm
"But there might be a couple and we need to find a scientist unless you know science and can figure out what's wrong with these people." Jack said  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 2:23 pm
"All i know is that when one of those things bite or scratch you..you turn into one of them...its like a virus...but im not smart enought to figure any antidote...."she said. she looked around and remember something. "Hey....i was walking outside one day and i noticed this door that looked liked it led to some kind of underground safe house or something of that matter....maybe we can see if there's any survivors living down there."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 3:03 pm
"Yea, but first lets get some supplies in case we can't come back." Jack said  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:04 pm
Kiko nodded. "I keep my things in the basement. Come on." she said heading towards the back of the bar  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:07 pm
"Ok" Jack said following Kiko.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:08 pm
Kitty slumped into a seat at the bar and looked around, tuneing out Kiko and Jack for a moment. "I keep my things in the basement. Come on." was all she heard from Kiko and snapped out of her dream land. She got up from the seat and followed Kiko to the basement.  

-Mizuki Of Lux-

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:11 pm
"You okay Kitty?"she asked worried. As they continued to walk through the back.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:12 pm
((. . .))  

myomoni

3,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:44 pm
"Yeah im fine." she replied.  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 4:47 pm
Kiko nodded her head. "Okay we're here." she said as she opened the door and turned on the lights. "Watch your step. The stairs are kind of slippery." She walked down the stairs and looked for things to get together  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 5:05 pm
Kitty stepped down the stairs, holding onto the wall and side rails. Her foot slipped and she automatically caught herself. "Woah that was a close one. Hehe.." she walked down giggling with slight embarrasment. "So what kinda things you ya got down here?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:11 pm
Kiko laughed a little. "Told ya...good thing you have good reflexes..like a kitty. hehe."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

-Mizuki Of Lux-

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 6:52 pm
"Hehe yeah i guess so." she replied. Kitty walked around a little, looking at a collection of beers taking up most of the place. "Hmmm it must be fun being a bartender. So what kind of useful things do you have in here?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 7:45 pm
"Yea...you meet some interesting people...but just bout anything you need i got it." she said finding some gym bags. She gave one to Kitty and one to Jack, "Load up with water you think we need and i got some clothes...and my dad left some clothes here before he past away..you want to take some you can Jack if you want."  

JaeJae09

Magnetic Fatcat

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas