Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply ~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild
Favorite Character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's your favorite?
Haruhi
6%
 6%  [ 24 ]
Tamaki
15%
 15%  [ 56 ]
Kyoya
16%
 16%  [ 61 ]
Hikaru
14%
 14%  [ 53 ]
Kaoru
12%
 12%  [ 46 ]
Honey
13%
 13%  [ 49 ]
Mori
10%
 10%  [ 36 ]
Renge
0%
 0%  [ 2 ]
Nekozawa
6%
 6%  [ 25 ]
Other
2%
 2%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 360

Xx The Dream Catcher xX

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:49 am
ur....twins,honey,nekozawa....
but saying that i love all characters...urgh cant choose DX crying

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 9:05 am
My favorite characters are the twins! I love it when they play with people! whee They ROCK! heart  

Warrior oftheMoon Goddess

Lady Sherlock

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:29 pm
I think that we have established that all the hosts and Nekozawa are loved, but we should get into a little more in depth discussion. Right now, we're just spewing thoughts that have nothing to do with the previous. This thread gets boring after a while if this continues. I think that we should think of some topic of discussion (meaning that each post comes off of what the previous said, so that the posts cannot make sense standing alone).
I apologize if I sound really bossy, but I just think that it's not going to go anywhere unless we start discussion.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 11:45 pm
Hikaru and Kaoru mostly hikaru though =3  

manga luv 5

CupcakeCrowns

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 1:27 pm
HARUHI!!! she's made of awesome XD (and deserves more votes)

well, it was kinda hard choosing between her, Hunny and Tamaki. They're my top 3 whee  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 5:41 pm
Black + hotpink...

Hikaru! : D That man is made of win.

Gabby: I'm rather fond of Renge-chan. O:

Choco: Me likey Nekosawa-sama! He bows down to our Godly catness, mwahahahaha! KNEEL TO ME, MORTALS!

...Ain't it so hawt? ;D

gimmeuradndka

LadyJadeBlaze
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:22 pm
That's a tough one. It's a 3-way tie between Kyouya, Hikaru and Kaoru. Since I can only make one choice in the poll though, I chose Kyouya.

crying Forgive me, my lovely Hitachiin twins!  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:03 pm
Nekozawa.

Followed closely by Hikaru and Kaoru.  

Bane Rie

Aavelapsi

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:53 am
I voted for Hikaru, but I love all of the hosts! I've role played them (almost every one of them, I think, but Kyouya, Tamaki, Hikaru and Honey are my most played ones) and their personalities are just DELICIOUS.

Here's why I love the hosts (I hope this isn't too long and tiring and grammatically incorrect biggrin ) :

Hikaru and Kaoru were my very first favourites in Ouran. They (and their brothery love act) made me squeal like their customers, and I just couldn't get enough of them. They're the reason I think twincest is hot, too. The brotherly love, all the speaking in unison and grinning and mischief... the twins just lovely, aren't they? The later episodes and chapters made me sad, though, because... Well, they're great as individuals, but I like them most when they're really TWINS.

I've always liked Tamaki. My friend used to do some pretty accurate imitations of him (like doing that angst-in-the-corner thing or trying to charm us by giving us imaginary roses, or just being over-dramatic like him) and it made me laugh so hard. I love how he's so oblivious of everything, even his own feelings about Haruhi. But what I love the most about him is his dramatic behaviour. I don't even know why it makes me feel so... happy. xD

Kyouya is my most recent favourite. I didn't like or dislike him at first, he just kind of WAS there and I didn't care. But then my friend and I role played Ouran and I played Kyouya (among with some others) and GOD I fell in love with him so fast. He's such a deep and versatile character, and it makes him really interesting.

I don't usually like characters like Honey, but because he can be seen as some kind of parody of those characters I like even him. I even thought he was cute in some episodes, which is quite an achievement for this kind of character. Haha, in a role playing game I had him sing a cake song that was completely random and crazy. It went something like "I love cakes, cakes are yummy, there are many many different cakes. Strawberry cake is made from strawberries, chocolate cake from chocolate, and princess cake from princesses~" and it went on and on and on... xD
(His voice actress is pretty scary, though, have you heard her? I watched an interview on Youtube and she hasn't changed her voice for Honey. It's like that for real!)

Even though Mori is described as a quiet and handsome guy, I actually find him just very amusing and funny. His monotonous speech and short answers ("Aa.") make me giggle. I also like him because of his love (brotherly, platonic or romantic, I don't really care) for Honey. It's just cute how the two of them seem to enjoy each others' company despite their completely different personalities.

I like Haruhi, but she doesn't do anything special for me. There are times she's a bit marysueish, but I don't think it's that bad - Ouran IS a parody, isn't it? Her personality isn't that interesting, though I really like how she has her both feet on the ground and how she seems almost apathetic at times, especially when compared to the other six hosts. Her responses to Tamaki's dramatic behaviour is probably the biggest reason I do like her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:01 pm
honey  

Lord Icarus

CarmenWilliousD

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 2:05 pm
Aavelapsi
I voted for Hikaru, but I love all of the hosts! I've role played them (almost every one of them, I think, but Kyouya, Tamaki, Hikaru and Honey are my most played ones) and their personalities are just DELICIOUS.

Here's why I love the hosts (I hope this isn't too long and tiring and grammatically incorrect biggrin ) :

Hikaru and Kaoru were my very first favourites in Ouran. They (and their brothery love act) made me squeal like their customers, and I just couldn't get enough of them. They're the reason I think twincest is hot, too. The brotherly love, all the speaking in unison and grinning and mischief... the twins just lovely, aren't they? The later episodes and chapters made me sad, though, because... Well, they're great as individuals, but I like them most when they're really TWINS.

I've always liked Tamaki. My friend used to do some pretty accurate imitations of him (like doing that angst-in-the-corner thing or trying to charm us by giving us imaginary roses, or just being over-dramatic like him) and it made me laugh so hard. I love how he's so oblivious of everything, even his own feelings about Haruhi. But what I love the most about him is his dramatic behaviour. I don't even know why it makes me feel so... happy. xD

Kyouya is my most recent favourite. I didn't like or dislike him at first, he just kind of WAS there and I didn't care. But then my friend and I role played Ouran and I played Kyouya (among with some others) and GOD I fell in love with him so fast. He's such a deep and versatile character, and it makes him really interesting.

I don't usually like characters like Honey, but because he can be seen as some kind of parody of those characters I like even him. I even thought he was cute in some episodes, which is quite an achievement for this kind of character. Haha, in a role playing game I had him sing a cake song that was completely random and crazy. It went something like "I love cakes, cakes are yummy, there are many many different cakes. Strawberry cake is made from strawberries, chocolate cake from chocolate, and princess cake from princesses~" and it went on and on and on... xD
(His voice actress is pretty scary, though, have you heard her? I watched an interview on Youtube and she hasn't changed her voice for Honey. It's like that for real!)

Even though Mori is described as a quiet and handsome guy, I actually find him just very amusing and funny. His monotonous speech and short answers ("Aa.") make me giggle. I also like him because of his love (brotherly, platonic or romantic, I don't really care) for Honey. It's just cute how the two of them seem to enjoy each others' company despite their completely different personalities.

I like Haruhi, but she doesn't do anything special for me. There are times she's a bit marysueish, but I don't think it's that bad - Ouran IS a parody, isn't it? Her personality isn't that interesting, though I really like how she has her both feet on the ground and how she seems almost apathetic at times, especially when compared to the other six hosts. Her responses to Tamaki's dramatic behaviour is probably the biggest reason I do like her.

AHA! Someone who actually discusses her likes! XD
I am a personal fan of Kyoya and Mori, because I like the level-headed guys that don't really have a major role. Mori is just adorable because he's so quiet. And I like Kyoya for his level-headed calculation and calm demeanor. :3  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:51 pm
-"What's the worst that I can say? Things are better If I stay.."

---
Hm.
I would have to say Tamaki.

User Image

---
エルはケーキのあいます.

"..So long and goodnight.."-

Jagged Fangs

tsubaki01

Unsealed Pants