Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
Ouran High School Host Club (After school hours) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite origional?
  Haruhi Fujioka
  Tamaki Suoh
  Kyoya Ootori
  Hikaru and Kaoru Hitachiin
  Mitsukuni Haninozuka (Hunny) and Takashi Morinozuka
  Umehito Nekozawa
  Renge Houshakuji
  Ritsu Kasanoda
View Results

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:44 pm
Senri shook his head, rolling his eyes, his red hair falling infront of his face. He would have to get out of school early tomorrow because of a photo shoot. He work as a model for his family's company and Rima worked with him, making him more comfortable around her.

RIma nodded and held onto the wig, looking at it from all angles. She then looked at the purple clothes and black and green socks she had on with purple boots. "I seriously look like a Harajuku girl..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:58 pm
"Yeah?! Well I think I look different to! Ouch... I gotta see your outfit! Gow!" She says as some thumping comes from the back room. Nana gets up and finishes putting on her shirt and jacket. "Hey, Rima? Can you throw me that wig? I am nearly done. Ngh..."  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

mind poo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:14 pm
Jiyu gulped down the rest of the cookie and said, "Thank you."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:35 pm
Senri nodded. "Your welcome.."

Rima tossed her the wig and then went to go put on her costume. "Ok I'll put it on for you..."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:11 pm
"Alright! I have way to much hair! I should get rid of it or something." She says as she works on putting up her hair so it can fit under the wig. "I now know what I never want to be." She says wincing and peeking out of her curtain. "Lemme know when you are ready. We will show at the same time." Nana says as she sneaks out of her stall to stand a ways away from her stall with her back turned to her. Her now masculine form disgiusing her for first glance, but her wig showing her for who she is.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 10:37 pm
Ichigo left the building and took to wandering around, looking for unhappy women or anyone else who needed him.  

crono04

6,250 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • First step to fame 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:23 am
Rima came out in hers and she looked exactly like a harajuku girl. "I'm not much of a model. If only Senri was here. Did you know he works as a model for his family clothes company?" She pointed out and smiled, thinking about the cute boy in her class.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:27 pm
Mia couldn't sleep. She rolled around under the bunch of costumes and decided that perhaps she should read to get rid of her unease. Mia sat up and carefully brushed all the costumes off of her and onto the floor. As she sighed she looked at the wall in front of her. There was a bar above her that held clothes hangers. She realized that this was probably the host club's dressing room.

"Well, I did hear that the host club dressed up in many different costumes...I guess this is where they store them...." Mia came to a sudden realization. "I'd better..." Mia got up and turned to the table to get her bag and her book when she realized that there was someone else there. A guy. Mentally, she smacked herself in the head.  

Mia_Amerne2

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:56 pm
Nayana turns around and stares at her holding some make-up in her hands. "Really? Thats cool. I think you make a great model and a very realistic harujuku girl." She squirms and pulls at something under her shirt. "Am I a hot guy? Tell me truth. Do I need the soul patch? Or maybe this goatee type thing..."

Kyne looks around in circles, his shirt still off. "Where is my belt? Prototype..." He starts shifting through all of the clothes racks and, as he finishes, looks to the piles. "Eany Meany Miney Moe..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:40 pm
Senri was behind Kyne. "You take forever you know that right?"

Rima laughed. "Very hot as you are. Yeah I want to tell you, you can't tell him ok? I sort of like him..." She blushed, smiling alittle. "I know you could have probably tell by the way I talk to him."  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:36 am
He looks back at Senri and rubs his neck. "Yes, but my belt is gone. You seen it? It is a new style one, the only one as of yet. It has those vibrant lime stripes..." Kyne says as he starts on the first pile.

Nayana splutters and nearly drops the things in her hands. "No way! I knew you liked one of the Host club guys! I knew it! Don't worry, I won't talk." She says with a grin as she starts to apply some shading to make her look more masculine. "Uch... You aren't jokin' with me are you? No, I rekon you aren't from that look on your face. Thats so cute!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:59 am
Rima sighed. "Please don't tease me... and you look fine Nana... we need knew names also. Umm... I'll be... Seiren... what is your knew name?" She smiled alittle.

Senri looked around and then grabbed the belt he was looking for. "This one, Kyne?" He put it in his hands and leaned against the wall, his mind in a daze.  

Maha clone

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:43 pm
"Hm... Notchimine An Anshu? I like the meanings and they spell out my nick-name. Could call me Anshu... If I gotta get a new name, I am going all of the way." She says as she starts applying the soul patch.

"Ah, thanks. Whats up? You look distracted." Kyne says, rather bluntly. He shifts through many reasons why Senri would be acting strange before asking. "You aren't quitting are you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:29 pm
Senri laughed. "No... not at all... just have someone on my mind." He sat and covered his eyes. "You want to know don't you."

"Ok..." Rima smiled and giggled.  

Maha clone

mind poo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:51 pm
"Um.. I should leave now..." Jiyu said to Kio. She bowed and said, "Thank you for your hospitality."

"You didn't come to my house or something. Don't sweat it." Kio grinned.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff